What-if stories with Raditz

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Xeogran
I Live Here

What-if stories with Raditz

Post by Xeogran » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:55 pm

Considering he's such an underutilized character, I'd like to know what are some games that try different things with him.

I remember the most popular BT2/Sparking! NEO one which was quite funny but also sad at the same time (how he never got to be the real uncle for Gohan..)

There are also games where Goku fights him on King Kai's Planet (Super Saiya Densetsu comes to mind) as a part of his training.

What else is there? Also does he have any story in Heroes as a Super Saiyan 3, or was that just a randomly added card?

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: What-if stories with Raditz

Post by Saiya6Cit » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:15 am

Personally I have always liked the idea of Raditz having a son with some alien and maybe even on Earth (maybe an untrained half saiyan) hey, it could be, we did not get to see every single second that raditz spent in this planet wink wink

Ow... I just want more saiyans, that's all.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:39 am

In Xenoverse 2, there's a nice but brief conversation between Raditz and Bardock. I have images but it's in another language. I can post it here and translate it or if you want to check yourself, all you need to do is maximize your friendship with both Raditz and Bardock, if I remember correctly, the game will notify you that something is happening, then you go to that school where Old Kaioshin is.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:46 am

Goku Densetsu for DS have Raditz rampaging in Hell, and then have fun with certain someone :)
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Modern_Dingus

Post by Modern_Dingus » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:24 pm

Saiya6Cit wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:15 am Personally I have always liked the idea of Raditz having a son with some alien and maybe even on Earth (maybe an untrained half saiyan) hey, it could be, we did not get to see every single second that raditz spent in this planet wink wink

Bro, literally the entire series after the original Dragon Ball is non-stop Saiyans. I would say if we're going to get any sort of Saiyan content, it needs to be Pre-Frieza nuking Planet Vegeta. So we can actually learn about their society and have stories about Saiyans that aren't just "Look how strong he is! Let's fight!"
Are you a fan of Xenoverse 2? Want to help spread awareness of other races utility? Check this out!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=46756

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:50 am

Saiya6Cit wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:15 am Personally I have always liked the idea of Raditz having a son with some alien and maybe even on Earth (maybe an untrained half saiyan) hey, it could be, we did not get to see every single second that raditz spent in this planet wink wink

I've just liked the idea of Raditz coming back, having learned Super Saiyan and all sorts of new tricks in hell. Like, maybe a villainous team recruits him and makes him their #4 guy.