Dragonball Z Sparking! Meteor

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Ex-Dubbie369
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Ex-Dubbie369 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:52 pm

I think that this "Mid" Goku they have is nothing mare than the Z Goku, meaning that there will be something different like GT Goku. Am I the only one who thinks that 2 versions of adult Goku is redundant?

HyperBlaze
Not-So-Newbie

Post by HyperBlaze » Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:55 pm

Ex-Dubbie369 wrote:I think that this "Mid" Goku they have is nothing mare than the Z Goku, meaning that there will be something different like GT Goku. Am I the only one who thinks that 2 versions of adult Goku is redundant?
Not at all! Considering the fact that DBZ is a show were characters played out differently during certain time periods as i said in my post before.

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:26 pm

Goku in Yardrat Costume vs. Bojack

Nail vs. Buu

Also, someone confirmed that normal SSJ Brolli is in the game. Perhaps some pics/videos will arise later.

Tyro
Patreon Supporter

Post by Tyro » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:35 pm

I posted those same vidoes right above you.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:36 pm

Yes, it seems Brolly's second costume is the one without the tiara and stuff like that, so when he transforms, it's a normal SSJ transformation. I don't know if he has the scar in his chest, we have to wait for the next videos :)

Edit: Yes Tiro, and I posted the link where you got all those videos. You guys should've let it as it was.

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:40 pm

Tyro wrote:I posted those same vidoes right above you.
And, obviously, I took way too long to post my message :P

Sshadow5001
Advanced Regular

Post by Sshadow5001 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:58 pm

Need ssj Broly pics.

Blue hair sucks.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:05 pm

I like that loading screen. I wonder if you can do anything with it like you could with the previous game's.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

HyperBlaze
Not-So-Newbie

Post by HyperBlaze » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:20 pm

Sshadow5001 wrote:Need ssj Broly pics.

Blue hair sucks.
Seriously go to bed please!

Magica
Regular

Post by Magica » Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:47 pm

Going by not reading most of the topic, so we have Radditz Saga Goku, Snake Way Goku, King Kai Goku, Vegeta Saga Goku, and so on?

Yardrat Goku is pretty <3
HyperBlaze wrote:
Sshadow5001 wrote:Need ssj Broly pics.

Blue hair sucks.
Seriously go to bed please!
Seriously..... BLUE HAIR!. But really. Quit bitching about the bitching of the blue hair. :p

Last edited by Magica on Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:00 pm

Seriously stop crying about blue haired Brolly, you already know that there is a normal Super Saiyan Brolly, and the blue haired one is still there so everyone can be happy. Please stop whining.

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:08 pm

Lord, I hope Goku (Mid) doesn't count as one of the 20 or so new characters. This is going to turn into Final Bout all over again....
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

Sshadow5001
Advanced Regular

Post by Sshadow5001 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:27 pm

What i meant was i prefer the broly with normal ssj hair from movie 10.

If it is true that this form will be in this game I'm happy but would like to see some pictures.

Or at least tell me which video it was shown in.
btw Magica nice pic

baragon_kun
Beyond Newbie

Post by baragon_kun » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:07 pm

This is so Silly

No REAL NEW Characters?????

I Mean, MID Goku Just look The Same of Z Goku, its Supossed to be Younger like in the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai Arc

and Goku w/ Yadrat Outfit, Bah :evil:

Anonymous Friend
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Anonymous Friend » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:10 pm

The S wrote:Lord, I hope Goku (Mid) doesn't count as one of the 20 or so new characters. This is going to turn into Final Bout all over again....
I really hope it doesn't either. I think they shoulkd have a customizable ability/move option. Cuz like someone said earlier, DBZ who change their fighting ability and attacks every 20 episodes. It would make story mode so much more enjoyable.

Something else that would make the story mode experience better is senario specific battles. (Ok I'll have to explain a bit cuz I don't even think that's a proper term for this.) Ok, say you're Goku and Vegeta just transformed. Instead of it being a normal Oozaru character size, he more to scale. Or, you're Krillin and Gohan trying to sneak around on Namek, you have to get past Freeza's henchman and Vegeta and not be seen. Something like these, I think. My head's hurt and I typing simi-incoherent statements. Hopefully someone understands what I'm trying to say, or else this is a waste of letters.
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Gamer Tag: AnonymousFriend
Wii FriendCode: 1003 3740 6652 4063

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:21 pm

Stealth rather than blowing stuff up and ki volley of death? If not for the fact that there's no way in HFIL that I could hope to beat it, awesome!

Egh, what's annoying is the all attack/all defense style of each mode of combat. In hand to hand we have a lot of "Punch the crap out of this guy until he finally manages to block and then repeat". The ki volleys are actually more free to actually play in that you can both fire at once and dodge around and such. But gunfights get old much more quickly if that's all you do for vast expances of fight.
The new.. teleport... thing... sounds like it is a step in the right direction, but... egh, still doesn't feel exceptionally right. 'course, any further changes would basically change the entire tone of the series, wouldn't it?
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).

Sasuke_Chidori
Beyond Newbie

Post by Sasuke_Chidori » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:39 pm

When I saw (Mid)Goku in the video, my inital reaction was: "Finally, It's late DB/early DBZ Goku!". Then the game loaded. Seriously, why the heck is he even in the game if he looks exactly the same as Late DBZ Goku? Like someone said earlier, he better not count as a new character. To be honest, I'd rather them add some people they've never added rather than having 20 variations of Goku without any physical changes on the character select screen. GT Goku alone would take up 3 slots..I'm a bit worried that he won't make it in the game.
PLAY B3YOND.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:58 pm

*Watches video with King Vegeta*

Oh snap oh snap oh snap oh snap oh snap.

Did he really just transform by throwing the moon-ki-ball thing?

Oh snap, son.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Ex-Dubbie369
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Ex-Dubbie369 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:58 pm

I think they say "Mid" Goku as if it's the middle of the series, DBZ. "Early" Goku in that case would be chibi Goku from DB and "Late" Goku would be GT Goku. That's what I'm hoping anyways, we don't need 5 Gokus.