This... is... SPARKING!!!

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kendamu
Born 'n Bred Here

This... is... SPARKING!!!

Post by Kendamu » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:39 pm

Click here and read this article.

It was first mentioned in the Burst Limit thread in this post.

They seem to mention that, "Oh, hey! BL (boy's love? eww...) is another DBZ game coming to PS3 and Xbox 360!" while talking abouty a character creator feature in the next Sparking game.

There's a little about DBO in there as well, but it's nothing really new or exciting.

Just to sum things up:
  • Sparking is not over
    The next Sparking is supposed to have a character creator
    I don't even like Sparking that much but I'll give it a shot if it does have a character creator.
(they/she)

My Martial Arts Website -- https://mybudo.carrd.co

Raki
I Live Here

Post by Raki » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:26 pm

If Sparking 4 has a CAC function,i might get a Wii or PS3.
The series doesn't start with the arrival of Raditz. Stop being lazy and watch Dragonball.

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:45 pm

Well, there's something to look forward to. More Sparking! is always a good thing...maybe we'll get to use some more obscure as hell characters. I'd love to fight as the farmer Radditz kills in episode one, let me tell you. XD

Character Editor sounds great as well. Maybe we'll get this online for PS2/PS3 as well, along with Wii? I'd hope so.
I really, really need to get back into the habit of posting.

AnzuMazaki
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by AnzuMazaki » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:15 pm

If the Character Editor does happen, I'll definatly make my OC, Arisa Ariyoshi to fight alongside Yamcha or Chibi Goku.

and my other two Dragonball OCs, Aspara and Daikon too. :D

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:36 pm

Someone on the FUNi Forums came up with a great idea for the Create-a-Character thing - They don't know if you can hook a microphone up to the Wii (I don't either for that matter), but what if you could record your own voice for the created character? I know it'd be a little hokey, but I for one think that if they are gonna include a CaC mode at all, then this would make it all the more awesome. XD
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:44 pm

Gyt Kaliba wrote:Someone on the FUNi Forums came up with a great idea for the Create-a-Character thing - They don't know if you can hook a microphone up to the Wii (I don't either for that matter), but what if you could record your own voice for the created character? I know it'd be a little hokey, but I for one think that if they are gonna include a CaC mode at all, then this would make it all the more awesome. XD
VOICE ACTING DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!!!...heh heh a little Morbo joke.
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:05 am

LOL, I know that most people would produce crappy voices (myself included for most of the CaC's I'd make, but I know a few voices I can do well if I can make characters look right in it), but that doesn't mean we wouldn't love to try! XD

Besides, you don't have to tell me about VA - I wanna be one, remember? ^_^
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

Xyex
I Live Here

Post by Xyex » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:39 am

I have no faith in the integrity of that article. First time I saw it it had no mention of BL but it did have an BL screen shot with "Sparking 4?" under it. :roll:
Avys ~ DA account ~ Fanfiction ~ Chat Quotes
<Kaboom> I'm just glad that he now sounds more like Invader Zim than Rita Repulsa
<Xyex> Original Freeza never sounded like a chick to me.
<Kaboom> Neither does Rita
<Xyex> Good point.