Anyway to purchase DB Heroes: God Mission theme?

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Silkman3003
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Anyway to purchase DB Heroes: God Mission theme?

Post by Silkman3003 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:55 am

Really like the song that they've used for Dragonball Heroes, and would like to purchase the song(to hear it in high quality of course)

Does anyone know if there is a way to purchase the full song? Or a likely time frame on when it'd be officially released?(like the other DB heroes themes)

Silkman3003
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Anyway to purchase DB Heroes: God Mission theme?

Post by Silkman3003 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:42 pm

So i've been doing some research lately, and the person responsible for the DB heroes songs is called

Takayoshi Tanimoto

There are "full" versions of the DB heroes songs on youtube. The problem is finding versions of the songs that is available for purchase

If I can get the CD for the theme, that'd be awesome. But even i'm having trouble finding the purchasable theme for JM Mission(and that's been out for a long time)

MagicBox
Advanced Regular

Post by MagicBox » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:26 pm

They're not available on CD, sadly. As far as I'm aware, the only way to purchase full versions of the Dragon Ball Heroes themes is via a bonus DVD that was included on the limited edition CD single of the second Dragon Ball Kai opening theme. That's likely where the versions you found on YouTube came from.

As for why the songs are only included on the DVD and not the CD itself, your guess is as good as anyone's. It's a lapse in judgment that far exceeds even the usual craziness of Japan's music industry.
"Magic's Detective Agency" - The Ultimate Guide to Changes in Detective Conan

"Magic's DiGiMONMUSiC Database" - The Ultimate Guide to Digimon CDs

B
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by B » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:16 pm

MagicBox wrote:As far as I'm aware, the only way to purchase full versions of the Dragon Ball Heroes themes is via a bonus DVD that was included on the limited edition CD single of the second Dragon Ball Kai opening theme.
And even then, the God Mission theme does not appear to be on this release.
Keen Observation of Dragon Ball Z Movie 4's Climax wrote:Slug shits to see the genki

SuperSaiyan3Goku
Advanced Regular
Location: In the middle of nowhere, across from Planet Vegeta

Post by SuperSaiyan3Goku » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:25 pm

The only full version of the song I've found is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciTFyjneqd8

Yet that one's not as high quality as this one, which (at 1:26) makes it clear it was stitched together from pieces in the God Mission PVs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVind8ZoGkg
Next quest: Start collecting Dragon Ball Super Blu-Rays whenever season sets get released. Also the Super Manga!

Fan of Dragon Ball Z and various other Anime since '98! ^^

List of Anime I own or have watched - http://myanimelist.net/animelist/SSJ3Goku

B
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by B » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:40 am

Gah, is there still no way to get this? :x
Keen Observation of Dragon Ball Z Movie 4's Climax wrote:Slug shits to see the genki