The cover of Maximum the Hormone's F we never knew we needed

Discussion regarding any musical aspect of the franchise, from game soundtracks to BGM to remixes. Upcoming & classic CDs, reviews, where to find them, and more!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kunzait_83
I Live Here

The cover of Maximum the Hormone's F we never knew we needed

Post by Kunzait_83 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:01 am

I'm just gonna let the title of the thread and this video speak for themselves.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This gave me the biggest laugh I've had all weekend. Figured I'd share it with some folks who are best primed to appreciate it.

The subtle yet poker-faced reaction shots of the judges in particular made me lose it. Especially the one who looks like he's genuinely rocking out to it for a second there at around 00:22 or so. :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://80s90sdragonballart.tumblr.com/

Kunzait's Wuxia Thread
Journey to the West, chapter 26 wrote:The strong man will meet someone stronger still:
Come to naught at last he surely will!
Zephyr wrote:And that's to say nothing of how pretty much impossible it is to capture what made the original run of the series so great. I'm in the generation of fans that started with Toonami, so I totally empathize with the feeling of having "missed the party", experiencing disappointment, and wanting to experience it myself. But I can't, that's how life is. Time is a bitch. The party is over. Kageyama, Kikuchi, and Maeda are off the sauce now; Yanami almost OD'd; Yamamoto got arrested; Toriyama's not going to light trash cans on fire and hang from the chandelier anymore. We can't get the band back together, and even if we could, everyone's either old, in poor health, or calmed way the fuck down. Best we're going to get, and are getting, is a party that's almost entirely devoid of the magic that made the original one so awesome that we even want more.
Kamiccolo9 wrote:It grinds my gears that people get "outraged" over any of this stuff. It's a fucking cartoon. If you are that determined to be angry about something, get off the internet and make a stand for something that actually matters.
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: The cover of Maximum the Hormone's F we never knew we needed

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:26 am

My throat hurts. Good lord. Good work on her part.

I love her hair so much, though.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Kunzait_83
I Live Here

Post by Kunzait_83 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:12 pm

JulieYBM wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:26 amGood work on her part.
Right? She was legit pretty damn good! :clap: :clap: If Maximum ever needs someone to fill in on vocal duties, they know who to call now. :lol: :lol:

Oh and how could I forget to mention the other part of this that was just solid gold:

Guttural Death Metal Growl: DIE!!! DIE!!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Immediately following the next second in the most Cutesy, Perky, Squeaky Japanese Girl's voice: Arigato gozaimasu! :angel: :angel: :angel:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://80s90sdragonballart.tumblr.com/

Kunzait's Wuxia Thread
Journey to the West, chapter 26 wrote:The strong man will meet someone stronger still:
Come to naught at last he surely will!
Zephyr wrote:And that's to say nothing of how pretty much impossible it is to capture what made the original run of the series so great. I'm in the generation of fans that started with Toonami, so I totally empathize with the feeling of having "missed the party", experiencing disappointment, and wanting to experience it myself. But I can't, that's how life is. Time is a bitch. The party is over. Kageyama, Kikuchi, and Maeda are off the sauce now; Yanami almost OD'd; Yamamoto got arrested; Toriyama's not going to light trash cans on fire and hang from the chandelier anymore. We can't get the band back together, and even if we could, everyone's either old, in poor health, or calmed way the fuck down. Best we're going to get, and are getting, is a party that's almost entirely devoid of the magic that made the original one so awesome that we even want more.
Kamiccolo9 wrote:It grinds my gears that people get "outraged" over any of this stuff. It's a fucking cartoon. If you are that determined to be angry about something, get off the internet and make a stand for something that actually matters.
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:39 pm

I need to get back to checking out Baby Metal, too. I'm so behind on music.

Also, again, I am dying for her hair. Gosh.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf