Episode #0030 (11 June 2006)

We cover anything and everything Dragon Ball in hopes of enlightening... and a little bit of entertaining. Hosted every week by the Kanzenshuu staff and regular special guests from the professional and fandom communities. Your first, best, last, and only Dragon Ball podcast!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Steven Perry
Advanced Regular

Post by Steven Perry » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:43 pm

VegettoEX wrote:We are not celebrities, internet or otherwise, and I don't want to turn people away with that kind of attitude :).
Err...Hello? You are celebrities! Everybody knows your name! Ask anybody on the street, and they'll say, "Oh, he's that awesome guy at DaizeEX!" 8)

That's it... I'm gonna make some DaizEX shirts, and photograph myself with one on... This is gonna be so cool... :D
XBL: CallyMan90 | YouTube | DeviantART

~ LAST SURVIVING MEMBER OF ROOM 29 ~

DaemonCorps
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DaemonCorps » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:27 pm

Namek'jin Ryu wrote:I'd have to say out of the couple of Podcasts I've heard this wasn't one of the better ones. Don't mean to sound like a downer, but it seems since I'm not much of a big gamer anymore, games coming out don't really draw an interest in me. But, oh well ... to all their own.
Maybe it's because there's a severe lack of unicorns and the word "proverbial."

Still, I like how you guys have an actual guest after how many episodes.
10-30 minutes have most likely passed between my clicking to comment and actually posting. Curse my habit of thinking how to word my posts for too long!
YouTube Essays | twitter | webcomic | instantaneous movement grams

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:03 pm

I'm 17 minutes in, and reading the replies here, I'm tempted to turn off the PC for fear it'll warp my brain... :shock:

Well... um... I'll keep listening, regardless! :D
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.