"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by GodVegetto91 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Is there a way to know how well certain specific character toys/action figures/merchandise are selling and by how many copies?

Cuz i hope Kefla merchandise won't be sold so much now as a punishment.

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:01 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:Is there a way to know how well certain specific character toys/action figures/merchandise are selling and by how many copies?

A punishment???

Totamo
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Totamo » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:05 pm

darzap wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:Jiren will go back to meditating once he realises Goku has lost Ultra Instinct again.
Huh, there is this one guy who rose to my level of power and he proved that he can still improve and get back to it, my strongest ally is in a match that can go either way and my second and last ally is scared to attack Frieza. Well, I guess the most prudent course of action is doing nothing at all and wait for the doom of my universe to unfold.
Uh Goku didn't match Jiren. Jiren just couldn't touch him. Goku couldn't even hurt him.

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:20 pm

Totamo wrote:
darzap wrote:
namekiansaiyan wrote:Jiren will go back to meditating once he realises Goku has lost Ultra Instinct again.
Huh, there is this one guy who rose to my level of power and he proved that he can still improve and get back to it, my strongest ally is in a match that can go either way and my second and last ally is scared to attack Frieza. Well, I guess the most prudent course of action is doing nothing at all and wait for the doom of my universe to unfold.
Uh Goku didn't match Jiren. Jiren just couldn't touch him. Goku couldn't even hurt him.
Jiren shouldn't be meditiating when he could be desteoyed. Jiren has to be saved until the end.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:52 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:
Toppo is not going to let Vegeta go anywhere near Jiren. Vegeta fans better hope so anyway.

I am going to predict that the Kamehameha does not finish Kefla but they land right next to Frieza and he does finish them.

Jiren will go back to meditating once he realises Goku has lost Ultra Instinct again.
If Jiren sees Toppo is being overwhelmed he will go and rescue him imo. I have the feeling Vegeta true power might put him at least around Hit level.

Only an asspull will save the girls from UI Goku and Freeza.

Vados_chan
Banned

Post by Vados_chan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:04 pm

sintzu wrote:You can say that again. Here I was all hyped up for someone new but nope, it's just ANOTHER thing related to those 2 eyesoar. :x :sick:
Shut up
sintzu wrote:I'd pay $$$ NOT to get that. Annoying thing getting an annoying figure. Of all the characters they could've picked, it had to be her.
Shut up
GodVegetto91 wrote:Is there a way to know how well certain specific character toys/action figures/merchandise are selling and by how many copies?

Shut up

Torturephile
Regular

Post by Torturephile » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:04 pm

Vados_chan wrote:
sintzu wrote:You can say that again. Here I was all hyped up for someone new but nope, it's just ANOTHER thing related to those 2 eyesoar. :x :sick:
Shut up
sintzu wrote:I'd pay $$$ NOT to get that. Annoying thing getting an annoying figure. Of all the characters they could've picked, it had to be her.
Shut up

Shut up
Reminds me of my signature.

If you like the character, fine, but they have the right to express their disappointment that it was her that one "mystery" figurine.
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.
namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.
The fandom in a nutshell.
The duality of man.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:11 pm

Oh my, what's with the "shut up" thing here? :? I missed a joke or is he actually serious about that?
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:48 pm

Simere wrote:
Kataphrut wrote:The moment she was revealed, we had to know that statue was going to be Kefla. They picked a neutral silhouette because people would have known right away it was a Saiyan otherwise. Still surprised there's Hit but no Jiren.
They have a Jiren in the line already for another set.
I guess. It's just strange that in a set marketed as being the top ToP contenders, they'd include Hit who's already out, and not the most powerful fighter in the ring.
Vados_chan wrote:
Shut up
Shut up

Shut up
Just ignore them. The salt miners are out in force today, even though as I said, they should have known it would be Kefla getting the figure.

Hana Midorikawa

Post by Hana Midorikawa » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:55 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:

A punishment???
Just an immature way of expressing dislike of a character. Nothing of substance to see here.

mfwlegend3
Regular

Post by mfwlegend3 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:58 pm

I think it's a cool figure, I like her SS hair, but I want a Base version too.

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Hana Midorikawa wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:

A punishment???
Just an immature way of expressing dislike of a character. Nothing of substance to see here.
I’m pretty sure Keflas sales are gonna go through the rough.

A lot of weird and horny kids out there.
How i predict the tournament will end:

CJStriker_CBR

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Liquir wrote:The "New Warrior" figurine by Bandai is revealed.
http://bandai-a.akamaihd.net/bc/images/ ... g04_01.jpg
I knew once we got confirmation about Kefla that she would be the mystery figure and Honestly I have to say I like how it came-out! I am a Fan of her SSJ-Legendary Greenish/Golden Hair look, so I am glad they went with that look for the 1st figure we know of her, a Really Powerful Look to Bat! 8)

Also Nicely Design Detail on the Face and the Figure Detail is nicely done, I like it I think it is pretty Cool and Powerful Looking! :thumbup:
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

mfwlegend3
Regular

Post by mfwlegend3 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:04 pm

TheOne wrote:A lot of weird and horny kids out there.
Yeah, I know a couple of people that think she'll go well with some hot glue.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:31 pm

Liquir wrote:The "New Warrior" figurine by Bandai is revealed.
http://bandai-a.akamaihd.net/bc/images/ ... g04_01.jpg
Not too surprising. That's what most people suspected when Kefla was first revealed. I'd like to see this figure under some different lighting before judging it too much. The skin looks too pale and washed out.

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:40 pm

Vados_chan wrote:Shut up.
Is this you're answer to everything you don't agree with ?
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:31 am

Totamo wrote: Uh Goku didn't match Jiren. Jiren just couldn't touch him. Goku couldn't even hurt him.
That's more or less match since they couldn't hurt each other until Goku lost UI. Plus, Goku only attacked twice before burning out and his double kneed clearly did hurt Jiren.

And, not related to Totamo's post, some of the reactions to the Kelfia figure is:

https://streamable.com/0e3c5
Last edited by HeroR on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

mfwlegend3
Regular

Post by mfwlegend3 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:11 am

HeroR wrote:And, not related to Totamo's post some of the reactions to the Kelfia figure is:

This is hilariously accurate.

Ziegander
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Ziegander » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:22 am

darzap wrote:
lol, you jest, but surely you know there's a very real chance that's exactly what's going to happen.
My Full Rewrite of the Moro Arc

I've begun a full-scale re-write of the Tournament of Power! Here's Ch. 1, here's Ch.
, and here's Ch.
3!

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:29 am

mfwlegend3 wrote:
HeroR wrote:And, not related to Totamo's post some of the reactions to the Kelfia figure is:

This is hilariously accurate.
You have to thank Dragon Ball Reddit for that one. Since Episode 112, the episode reaction thread has been nothing but a salt mine there.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.