"Dragon Ball Super" Series Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Re: "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement & Discussion Thread

Post by SansrivaaL » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:17 am

To be fair we are talking about a girl who unlocked SSJ with that tingly BS on the back thing, it wont surprise me at all if she does go Blue with Goku saying ''Imagine the feeling of you being on top of mortals'' and poof SSJB Cauli, I swear if they make Cauli go SSJB I am gonna rage so hard.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:18 am

No Super Saiyan 3 Caulifla then? Well, not that I care but she might never know there is a form beyond Super Saiyan 2 now that she knows Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:19 am

TheDipDap1234 wrote:Image

Credit to Ken Xyro
I wonder what happens to 18 in that episode ! why would Krillin be concerned about her.

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:19 am

So Goku is literally eliminating U9 all by himself. Nice, congratulations. How boring.

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:20 am

Zamasu55 wrote:So Goku is literally eliminating U9 all by himself. Nice, congratulations. How boring.
Teamwork baby. Watch Vegeta elminate U6 all by himself later on.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:21 am

Zamasu55 wrote:So Goku is literally eliminating U9 all by himself. Nice, congratulations. How boring.
This is another Goku and Vegeta arc in desguise

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:22 am

Please Toei, don't make Krillin lose against some U10 fodder. Please.

Lapislettuce
Banned

Post by Lapislettuce » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:23 am

I really feel so sorry for Krillin fans i really do !! this was super unpredictible i really had him in top 5 the fact that he went out before Tien, 18 and Roshi and even Piccolo makes me dreadful about my own predictions. (and other people's predictions should be reevaluated as well)

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:24 am

Zamasu55 wrote:Please Toei, don't make Krillin lose against some U10 fodder. Please.
Why? Krillin is unbelievably weak to begin with. I'm surprised he's even made it past the first episode of the tournament.
How i predict the tournament will end:

Big Black Sayian
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Big Black Sayian » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:24 am

Goku is gonna be the Russell Westbrook of this arc. Lol

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:25 am

TheOne wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:Please Toei, don't make Krillin lose against some U10 fodder. Please.
Why? Krillin is unbelievably weak to begin with. I'm surprised he's even made it past the first episode of the tournament.
Because Krillin is still stronger than both Tien and Roshi, but they somehow managed to outlast him.

TysonWine
Beyond Newbie

Post by TysonWine » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:26 am

OMG...No...No...I just had a terrible thought. What if this teamwork nonsense was a ruse to simply get the other half of U7 out the action. I mean what did we see in the latest episode, the bottom five stood back to back and didn't do anything impactful. They did enough simply for us to know they are there. With the spoilers on Krillin, what if the only time they separate is during a contrived moment where it's obvious someone has to be eliminated :shock:. Not wanting to give them individual fights until elimination time is covered up with "teamwork."
Last edited by TysonWine on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:26 am

Going by that scan, it sounds like he's going to try and teach them SSB while they're In a 48 minute long fight to save their individual universes? Makes sense :lol:

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:27 am

SansrivaaL wrote:
TheOne wrote:
Because Krillin is still stronger than both Tien and Roshi, but they somehow managed to outlast him.
I wouldn't be surprised if Krillin broke formation to try and go help out 18. Ultimately causing himself to be in a situation where he can easily get picked off and eliminated.

MainJPW
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by MainJPW » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:28 am

TheOne wrote:
If that's the case you should be more surprised by Tenshinhan and Roshi.

SJ158

Post by SJ158 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:28 am

TysonWine wrote:
OMG...No...No...I just had a terrible thought. What if this teamwork nonsense was a ruse to simply get the other half of U7 out the action. I mean what did we see in the latest episode, the bottom five stood back to back and didn't do anything impactful. They did enough simply for us to know they are there. With the spoilers on Krillin, what if the only time they separate is during a contrived moment where it's obvious someone has to be eliminated :shock:. Not wanting to give them individual fights until elimination time is covered up with "teamwork."
So much this. All this "teamwork" bs was just a ruse to keep the Goku/Vegeta show going without having to give proper relevance to the other fighters. Underwhelming.

TheOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by TheOne » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:31 am

MainJPW wrote:
TheOne wrote:
If that's the case you should be more surprised by Tenshinhan and Roshi.
I was actually.

But given the situation, I think Krillin is going to break formation to help 18. Which ultimately causes himself to be put in a situation where he can be picked off.

There's safety in numbers, but when you leave the group you risk getting attacked. That's his wife, so I can't blame him.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:31 am

Lapislettuce wrote:
This is another Goku and Vegeta arc in desguise
Thats how it was in Toriyamas outline for the Trunks Arc.(Centered on Goku and Vegeta).

If you want all the characters to shine, let Toyotaro have full creative control, at least you wont get bait and switches or has beens being relevant :thumbup:

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:35 am

Ki Breaker wrote:The hell..
Why did Krillin have to go first..

And I swear to god if cauliflowa gets SSB without needing to train for months just because I am going to be extremely pissed off..
If goku can teach them how to blue in an instant there is absolutely no reason he couldn't do that to gohan this arc..
Gohan didn't asked to learn.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

ZeroDio
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZeroDio » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:35 am

I feel like Caulifla & Kale should learn Blue during a Post Tournament of Power Arc

But I feel the anime will do some flicker tease of Caulifla going blue but Kale will interrupt by transforming into her Jealousy Beserker Form and then later transform into that "in control" slimmer LSSJ form

While Caulifla may just get SSJ3