"Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball Super (Manga)" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:35 pm

Noitsnothim wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:31 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:22 pm No worries, he will find a way to survive.

So Moro can now also regenerate... Not sure out of which asshole he pulled that from.

Didn't Piccolo's powers already diminish from 73?
That's why I'm questioning the legitimacy of these scans (In certain panels characters like Piccolo & Jaco look different than how Toyo draws them)
It looks rather original to me, I just may have forgotten a rather important piece of the plot, which should matter now. So it's either an 'aaahhh' moment or a 'damn, was I supposed to give an f about that?'.
Matches Malone wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:32 pm
Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:26 pmThankfully, Goku has main character power.
I don't think that'll protect him from having his heart ripped to pieces. It wasn't a small attack, he literally put his arm through his entire chest, the chances of him not getting his heart are slim to none.
If Beerus does arrive, Whis will fix him. He wouldn't let Goku die, not out of compassion, but out of interest. Stupid theory, ik, but that, or a senzu and he is okay.

DB revival is an option so yeah. Unless Moro destroys them, I dunno.
Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:31 pm
Matches Malone wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:26 pm
Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:21 pmThis looks like a job for Beerus getting off his ass and doing the one thing he's good at! Since clearly Moro isn't going to be killed by the Z fighters....
I think by the time he gets to earth half the Z fighters will be dead while the other half will be close to dead.
Yeah honestly, the best bet the Z fighters have is stalling Moro long enough for Beerus to go and zoom to earth. Beerus will probably see the damage Moro's caused and reluctantly decide to haul ass to the battle field.
If they even can for a picosecond
Last edited by Grand Marshal 1 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P O W E R

ssj3kakarot
Beyond Newbie

Post by ssj3kakarot » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:37 pm

SSJgogeto wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Well, shit.

Looks like somebody is having a case of the Mondays! This is what happens when 2020- Covid 19 enters the Dragon ball Manga. Instead of Moro, they should have called him Corona 19 bc he is wrecking shit wide open!
" I swear on that faith I can never back down now" - Goku

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:37 pm

Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:35 pmBy the way, where the fuck are the senzu beans? Did they run out or something?
I think it was mentioned they did before Goku fought Moro.
YamiGoku wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:57 amHaving the franchise depend on this half assed version of toriyama may be worse than actually finding someone qualified to replace him.
If the Moro arc is the beginning of things to come, then Toyotaro is a very qualified replacement.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:39 pm

Matches Malone wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:37 pm
If the Moro arc is the beginning of things to come, then Toyotaro is a very qualified replacement.
If we indeed do get more things out of him too and the Manga doesn't end.
P O W E R

Femme Fatale Kikaza
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Femme Fatale Kikaza » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:43 pm

The Z fighters best bet is for Beerus to show up and join the battle. Moro is going to decimate them, there's no fighting this thing. He legit sliced his arm into Goku, the Z fighters are fucked at that point. Vegeta ain't getting close to him, that is unless he wants his chest opened while trying to defuse Moro.

I'm still crossing my fingers for Beerus to join the fray, I still have faith in him. The Z fighters just need to not DIE and hope Beerus will step into the ring.
The Dorkie and Ditzy member of the Trio! I'm as cute and as airheaded as you can get!

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:46 pm

Yo wtf that's brutal. Since when did Super become so gory, have I missed something? Even Black stabbing Vegeta was not THAT brutal.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:46 pm

Imo make things worse. Bring Buu and have Moro copy his powers.

Bring the whole damn Z roster and have Moro absorb them. Androids, Buu, Freeza I don't know.

And boom, he kills everyone and rules the Galaxy.
P O W E R

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:47 pm

Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:43 pm The Z fighters best bet is for Beerus to show up and join the battle. Moro is going to decimate them, there's no fighting this thing. He legit sliced his arm into Goku, the Z fighters are fucked at that point. Vegeta ain't getting close to him, that is unless he wants his chest opened while trying to defuse Moro.

I'm still crossing my fingers for Beerus to join the fray, I still have faith in him. The Z fighters just need to not DIE and hope Beerus will step into the ring.
What do you think of the possibility of Goku dying and that triggering Vegeta to transforming into something new ? I think it's unlikely, but you never know.

Femme Fatale Kikaza
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Femme Fatale Kikaza » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:48 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:46 pm Imo make things worse. Bring Buu and have Moro copy his powers.

Bring the whole damn Z roster and have Moro absorb them. Androids, Buu, Freeza I don't know.

Well that's the ultimate The evil asshole wins....we already had Zamasu for that though...Moro doing that would basically be the end of everything.
The Dorkie and Ditzy member of the Trio! I'm as cute and as airheaded as you can get!

Femme Fatale Kikaza
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Femme Fatale Kikaza » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:50 pm

Matches Malone wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:47 pm
Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:43 pm The Z fighters best bet is for Beerus to show up and join the battle. Moro is going to decimate them, there's no fighting this thing. He legit sliced his arm into Goku, the Z fighters are fucked at that point. Vegeta ain't getting close to him, that is unless he wants his chest opened while trying to defuse Moro.

What do you think of the possibility of Goku dying and that triggering Vegeta to transforming into something new ? I think it's unlikely, but you never know.
I doubt Vegeta's getting a new form, at least I don't think so. Honestly new forms should be for fighters who need them, like the B tier fights(Gohan, androids and Piccolo) who I think need a bit more than Vegeta, since they'll got one shot instantly at this point.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:50 pm

Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:48 pm
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:46 pm Imo make things worse. Bring Buu and have Moro copy his powers.

Well that's the ultimate The evil asshole wins....we already had Zamasu for that though...Moro doing that would basically be the end of everything.
A nice way to end DB imo

The universe is always in motion. Goku isn't God to change it. He will eventually die. Why not now?
P O W E R

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:53 pm

Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:50 pmHonestly new forms should be for fighters who need them, like the B tier fights(Gohan, androids and Piccolo) who I think need a bit more than Vegeta, since they'll got one shot instantly at this point.
Speaking of Gohan, he better have some reaction to Goku nearly/dying.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:54 pm

Finally, time for Broli to return and fight Moro!

Please God, don't use fusion!
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Femme Fatale Kikaza
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Femme Fatale Kikaza » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:54 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:50 pm
Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:48 pm

A nice way to end DB imo

The universe is always in motion. Goku isn't God to change it. He will eventually die. Why not now?
Like the writers would ever do that lol. Even if Goku dies, someone like Moro is too powerful to live. Moro needs to be killed, he's already drained the universe of most of it's life at this point, it'd be insane not to kill him or at least permanently seal him if they can't kill him for whatever reason.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:54 pm

Huh, is everyone forgetting about the End of Z? Goku clearly won't die, or won't stay dead anyway.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:54 pm

Matches Malone wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:53 pm
Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:50 pmHonestly new forms should be for fighters who need them, like the B tier fights(Gohan, androids and Piccolo) who I think need a bit more than Vegeta, since they'll got one shot instantly at this point.
'FATHER! NO!'
-Piccolo: 'Stay calm Gohan, we must assess the situation!'
-Gohan: 'okay Piccolo san'
P O W E R

Femme Fatale Kikaza
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Femme Fatale Kikaza » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:55 pm

Goku legit died in front of him when Cell threatened to blow everyone up because he couldn't accept losing to a little boy, Gohan's probably having flashbacks and bitter memories.

ssj3kakarot
Beyond Newbie

Post by ssj3kakarot » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:57 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:54 pm
'FATHER! NO!'
I think you meant....

Gohan: NOOOOO!
Piccolo: Stay calm Gohan, we must assess the situation!"
Gohan: okay father!
" I swear on that faith I can never back down now" - Goku

Matches Malone
Banned

Post by Matches Malone » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:58 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:54 pm 'FATHER! NO!'
As sad as this is, it's probably true.
JulieYBM wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:54 pmPlease God, don't use fusion!
I'd take anything over fusion and Merus. I really hope Beerus is the one to clean this up, as it's been forever since we've seen him do anything major.

YamiGoku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by YamiGoku » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:59 pm

Matches Malone wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:37 pm
Femme Fatale Kikaza wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:35 pmBy the way, where the fuck are the senzu beans? Did they run out or something?
I think it was mentioned they did before Goku fought Moro.
YamiGoku wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:57 amHaving the franchise depend on this half assed version of toriyama may be worse than actually finding someone qualified to replace him.
The TOP Arc was so bad for me it made me hate the manga but this Arc has restored my faith in him.