I think Beerus was the largest threat DBS will ever have.

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: I think Beerus was the largest threat DBS will ever have

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:12 pm

Until a character with a personality just as good if not better than Beers can be developed I think the best course of action is to just ignore the question of how someone stacks up to Beers and Whis. It's simple, it's easy, and it doesn't mean Gokuu and friends can have their rear ends knocked around by their new foes.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:12 am

shadd21 wrote:Ok maybe not quick but question, How would Goku or Vegeta be able to defeat someone stronger than Beerus when even as SSGSS their still weaker than him?
Fusion?
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Pannaliciour
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Pannaliciour » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:52 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote:
shadd21 wrote:Ok maybe not quick but question, How would Goku or Vegeta be able to defeat someone stronger than Beerus when even as SSGSS their still weaker than him?
Fusion?
Super saiyan god super saiyen 2, 3?

Chiki
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Chiki » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:11 am

Xeztin wrote:While in the movie, I think it was mentioned that they are stronger being's in other universes even stronger than Beerus himself, I can see a major threat being a battle over time and history itself like Xenoverse since Whis can turn back time.
Mistranslation.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:12 am

As much as i hate it,there's a high possibility that Goku/Vegeta will surpass Beerus and Whis.