Zeno-sama

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

vashter
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Zeno-sama

Post by vashter » Sun May 15, 2016 4:33 pm

I am starting to think Zeno is Omnipotent, and Beerus is Omniarch to me... does anyone agree or if you got opinion? since I think nobody on here knows if zeno is Omnipotent yet.. since he own all 12 universal which means like megaverse, dimension, alter, mulit-verse etc as in Omniversal? Beerus stated that zeno can blink his eyes once and blow up all 12 universal if he wanted to which make him a omnipotent but owning all 12 universal make him Omniversal? I don't see how he obtaining two title at once

saunasolmu
Beyond Newbie

Re: Zeno-sama

Post by saunasolmu » Sun May 15, 2016 5:09 pm

I don't think that Zeno is omnipotent. He's shown to have bodyguards and he uses them to fly to his home. All we know is that he's way more powerful than the Gods of Destruction and can apparently wipe out the multiverse. Which is immensely powerful, of course, but nothing even remotely suggesting literal omnipotence.

sayian_nation_
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by sayian_nation_ » Sun May 15, 2016 6:04 pm

I just hate his character design. So I hope there is someone else stronger that is actually drawn with some creativity and detail in mind.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun May 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Saiyan_nation_ wrote:I just hate his character design. So I hope there is someone else stronger that is actually drawn with some creativity and detail in mind.
If you think Tori-bot/Akira Toriyama is drawn with some creativity and detail in mind, then there you have it.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

sayian_nation_
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by sayian_nation_ » Sun May 15, 2016 7:59 pm

Grimlock wrote:
Saiyan_nation_ wrote:I just hate his character design. So I hope there is someone else stronger that is actually drawn with some creativity and detail in mind.
If you think Tori-bot/Akira Toriyama is drawn with some creativity and detail in mind, then there you have it.
I've said this before in another thread, but did the king of all universes have to look like a Nick Jr. character? I would of preferred Mickey mouse instead.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun May 15, 2016 10:22 pm

I doubt Zeno is Omnipotent. It does not seem like a thing that Toriyama would do. He always like to create the idea of characters being stronger than others.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

TekTheNinja
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TekTheNinja » Mon May 16, 2016 11:30 am

One of my friends theorized that he is actually only politically powerful, and when Beerus says he can destroy all 12 universes he meant that he could with a command. This would also explain why he needs bodyguards for some reason.

I don't actually find this likely, but it'd be neat.

Deathbringer
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Deathbringer » Mon May 16, 2016 12:41 pm

When Beerus said that the Omni-King could wipe out all 12 universes in the blink of an eye I assumed he meant that he could erase them from existence in an instance as opposed to causing an explosion across the whole of reality.

DragonHermit
Regular

Post by DragonHermit » Mon May 16, 2016 2:46 pm

I hope it's political power. Else he'd be way too OP.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon May 16, 2016 4:22 pm

DragonHermit wrote:I hope it's political power. Else he'd be way too OP.
With the way Beerus and Champa were shitting themselves when they say him and how Beerus stated he could wipe out the multiverse with a blink of an eye, I certainly think it's definitely more than political power that Zeno is packing.

voltlunok
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by voltlunok » Mon May 16, 2016 6:11 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
With the way Beerus and Champa were shitting themselves when they say him and how Beerus stated he could wipe out the multiverse with a blink of an eye, I certainly think it's definitely more than political power that Zeno is packing.
Well if ya think about it...they could be shitting themselves cause he has the power to fire them and probably has some magic device that allows him to strip them of their power. I really like the idea of him being politically powerful cause it is faaaaaaaar less eye rolling levels of boring then him just being that powerful. But...its probably just that he's that powerful so he's also that boring...boo. But I can dream right?
Going on hiatus. Too much stuff in RL to deal with for me to keep up with posts here for now. Was fun, hope you all have a nice day and future! Volt signing off.

With the many years on the net I've spent...I've learned being polite takes you much further then being a dick. So...lesson here is! Don't be a dick!

"Fill up your stomach and your happiness! " - Cure Honey

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon May 16, 2016 6:21 pm

voltlunok wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:
Well if ya think about it...they could be shitting themselves cause he has the power to fire them and probably has some magic device that allows him to strip them of their power. I really like the idea of him being politically powerful cause it is faaaaaaaar less eye rolling levels of boring then him just being that powerful. But...its probably just that he's that powerful so he's also that boring...boo. But I can dream right?
Eh. I think it would more disappointing if Zeno had magical device that could strip Gods like Beerus and Champa of their power. I mean, Dragon Ball already has enough plot devices as it is, we don't need a Godly power removal thingamajig as well to add to list of MacGuffins the franchise has.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon May 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Knowing Toriyama's humor, Zeno may not be super powerful. He wants us to think that he is strong going by his cute and small look. He could have a trick spell or someone above him that can get rid of Beerus and Whis if they decided to piss off Zeno.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri May 20, 2016 3:14 am

Depends what you mean by 'omnipotent'. The term itself is loaded with tons of logical baggage.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Lupin879
Beyond Newbie

Post by Lupin879 » Fri May 20, 2016 9:23 am

I think yes, he is a true omnipotent. One thing is certain is that he is the supreme God of the universe, at least for now. A example in comics of Marvel the One above all is told that he is the supreme God, I think a couple of times, but he has never been told omnipotent, but most fans think he is omnipotent just because he is the supreme God.
Saiyng "he can destroy all universes" means he can nullify all reality. And in japanese Beerus said exactly Zeno, doesn't say other, so the theory of device can't exist anymore

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sat May 21, 2016 9:18 am

Lupin879 wrote:And in japanese Beerus said exactly Zeno, doesn't say other, so the theory of device can't exist anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG2kFXDPot8
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147