Rate DB Super to 2016 anime

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MonkeyKing16
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Rate DB Super to 2016 anime

Post by MonkeyKing16 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:26 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:
TekTheNinja wrote:
perucho1990 wrote:
Kabenari: 5.0, probably the biggest letdown of the year, started out great but turned garbage around the time Biba(IMO worst villain of the year) got introduced.
The worst part is now Biba got nominated as one of the choices for Crunchyroll's anime villain of the year. WHY? I think the ONLY decent option out of their nominees is Yoshikage Kira. He's fucking amazing.
I'll be fucking shocked if Yoshikage Kira doesn't pick up the villain of the year award. He stole the damn show in Diamond Is Unbreakable.
If its any comfort, I voted Kira.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:22 am

I wonder if we can rate Super to this years anime? I personally have not watch any of the new anime this year due to lack of time and 95% titles don't seem to grab me that much. So I can't compare Super to whatever was new this year. I only seen a few episodes of Infini-T Force and it was pretty neat for a CG anime. We have Devilman Crybaby coming out in 2018 and I feel like that will be one of the best anime of 2018 because of Masaaki Yuasa. The guy has made near perfect anime in my opinion and I love everything that he has done so far.

Kiba, The Tatami Galaxy, Kemonozume, Mind Game and Ping Pong are all really amazing. The guy knows how to make high art if you ask me.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Faisal Shourov
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Faisal Shourov » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:57 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:I wonder if we can rate Super to this years anime? I personally have not watch any of the new anime this year due to lack of time and 95% titles don't seem to grab me that much. So I can't compare Super to whatever was new this year. I only seen a few episodes of Infini-T Force and it was pretty neat for a CG anime. We have Devilman Crybaby coming out in 2018 and I feel like that will be one of the best anime of 2018 because of Masaaki Yuasa. The guy has made near perfect anime in my opinion and I love everything that he has done so far.

Kiba, The Tatami Galaxy, Kemonozume, Mind Game and Ping Pong are all really amazing. The guy knows how to make high art if you ask me.
I didn't watch any new anime this year, so I didn't create a thread
Toyotarō: … I get the feeling I’ve just heard something amazing (laughs). Lord Beerus and Whis turn up in Dragon Ball Super, and have become an unsurpassable wall for Goku and the gang. What do the two of them mean to you?

Toriyama: Well… First off, right now I don’t have any plans for Goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus and Whis.