Official DBS x One Punch Man Crossover???

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kastex
Beyond Newbie

Official DBS x One Punch Man Crossover???

Post by Kastex » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:47 pm

okay in know what you all are thinking. something like "how can this happen?", or "no way", etc. you will understand soon.

in episode 93 of dragon ball super, whis reveals that there is a mortal in a universe that the god of destruction cannot defeat, and that god of destruction is even stronger than beerus is. i'm sure we all thought "wow. who could that mortal be?" or something similar. maybe some of you figured it was jiren, perhaps another version of monaka. no, it is Saitama, the One Punch Man (currently caped baldy). i mean, who else could it be? we've seen beings like saiyans who can get stronger following each battle, beings like hit who can pretty much do the same thing, but in a different way. so what else is there? there is only saitama.

saitama will participate in the tournament of power along with some other s rank heroes as a sort of crossover. this is my prediction.

FortuneSSJ
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Official DBS x One Punch Man Crossover???

Post by FortuneSSJ » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:02 pm

I don't like One Punch Man.

@dragongarowLEE just drew this though:
[spoiler]Image

Image[/spoiler]
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Yedis
Beyond Newbie

Post by Yedis » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 pm

One Punch Man isn't made by Toei, this wouldn't happen.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:23 pm

They are made by two different anime studios and are aim to a different audience (One Punch Man is Seinen despite being publish under Shonen Jump in the US). It would be kinda funny to see it happen.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

GodKaio-Ken
I Live Here

Post by GodKaio-Ken » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:31 pm

Doubt it. Please keep him in his own universe.
Currently watching: My Hero Academia

Last watched: Akame Ga Kill, Hokuto No Ken, Hokuto No Ken 2, Hunter X Hunter

Quote if I were to Hakai someone: "Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru. Hakai!"

Envy
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Envy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:They are made by two different anime studios and are aim to a different audience (One Punch Man is Seinen despite being publish under Shonen Jump in the US). It would be kinda funny to see it happen.
Wow, I had no idea One Punch Man is Seinen. I would have never guessed. I guess I don't even know where the division really lies.

Anyway, I always thought OPM would be a little ...graphic for Dragon Ball Super.

DrakenballP
Beyond Newbie

Post by DrakenballP » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:49 pm

Yedis wrote:One Punch Man isn't made by Toei, this wouldn't happen.
Uh. Many crossovers happen even if they're not through the same Network or if one publisher doesn't have the Rights but collaborates.

Showrunners can collaborate.
"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!" - Goku.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:18 pm

OPM is a gag character as far as I am concerned, berrus can hakai them no sweat, the mortal is stonger that the god stronger than berrus..
It's not OPM

Besides, this would be big news if it ever happens, we aren't gonna get it as a surprise, we would catch wind of it months ago
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker