In your eyes, what is a satisfying conclusion for Freeza in this arc?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

IndieBooToo
Temporarily Banned

Re: In your eyes, what is a satisfying conclusion for Freeza in this arc?

Post by IndieBooToo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:05 am

GreatSaiyaJeff wrote:Freeza ultimately revealing his true plan/intentions and the Vegeta shows up behind him. Vegeta blasts him away, finally giving Vegeta the satisfaction of killing the evil tyrant. Then we cut to Freeza cursing the cute things.
Why do Vegeta fanboys like wishing for the most impossible things?

GreatSaiyaJeff
Regular

Post by GreatSaiyaJeff » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:14 am

IndieBooToo wrote:
GreatSaiyaJeff wrote:Freeza ultimately revealing his true plan/intentions and the Vegeta shows up behind him. Vegeta blasts him away, finally giving Vegeta the satisfaction of killing the evil tyrant. Then we cut to Freeza cursing the cute things.
Why do Vegeta fanboys like wishing for the most impossible things?
I blame Resurrection F, the whole reverse time pull did rob Vegeta. Honestly if we got that, then I wouldn't really care.

Although another satisfying end to Freeza is he gets erased by Zeno because he miscalculated their child like nature.
"I just realized something. Honestly... it kinda doesn't matter where I go... whether I'm alive or dead... I'm still pretty dandy." - Space Dandy

shadowmaria
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowmaria » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:56 am

IndieBooToo wrote:
shadowmaria wrote:Just before he gets his wish to be brought back forever, his time expires due to his power output (see: Super Saiyan 3 Goku) and he returns to Otherworld
You're delusional if you think this will happen
Be that as it may, it is still a satisfying conclusion for Frieza in this arc, in my eyes - thus, I answered the thread.

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:09 pm

MR.Mark wrote:He's had moments of being funny, clever ,and just plain bad ass from the moment Goku came to see him in Hell. If Freeza just goes back to being dead after the TOP arc I will be sorely disappointed. Nothing wrong with breaking conventions, I say have a recurring villain in the DB series aslong as it's done well and certainly if there's one villain that deserves to be an arch nemesis it's Freeza.
I think that is something that Toei should do. It allows that to keep Freeza in their back pockets for them to use later in another arc or manga side story.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

Freezerbaby
Beyond Newbie

Post by Freezerbaby » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:26 am

shadowmaria wrote:Just before he gets his wish to be brought back forever, his time expires due to his power output (see: Super Saiyan 3 Goku) and he returns to Otherworld
That´s exactly what I think it´s gonna happen, this way universe 7 avoids getting erased, goku doesn´t win the tournament which is what everyone is expecting to happen, fans are pleased and freeza can be used in the next arcs playing old vegeta´s role.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:12 am

IndieBooToo wrote:
You're delusional if you think this will happen

I love how you like to throw "fan boy" around when from your posts its very clear you are a Freeza fan. And I put fanboy in quotations because it is a term used to try to delegitimize someone else's point of view.

And I say this as someone who thinks Freeza will be pivotal at the end of this arc. What his role will be I don't know I just expect he has an important role to play.

TekTheNinja
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TekTheNinja » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:13 am

Basaku wrote:Figuring out a way to outdo/outsmart/control/kill/manipulate/get-rid-of Zeno in some form or fashion. It's still villany, it's cunning, it's fitting for Freeza but doesn't automatically have to lead to actually achieving it himself and becoming the Big Bad Final Boss again (which would be redundant, we've seen him in that role too many times). Let him achieve something while others use it later on to 'win' the arc.

Plus, I don't see anyone else doing anything to actually solve the Zeno issue so... Can't believe I'm rooting for Freeza...
True, I have actually been wishing someone would try to get rid of Zeno somehow for a while now, but it kinda annoys me that Frieza is the only one who's at all against Zeno. You'd think at least Vegeta would be a bit spiteful towards the little dictator and Goku... well he's still super freaking buddy-buddy with the guy somehow. Since I hate Frieza being here I don't want him to do anything as important as stopping Zeno's tyranny but I also know Frieza is probably the only one who will ever even want to, so I'm stuck in a corner of what I want to happen MORE. Maybe if Frieza stopped Zeno but then got killed by Grand Priest, who would probably become the next main villain, that would be pretty cool.