Official On-Going Dragon Ball Super Movie #1 Thread: "Broly"

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Official On-Going Dragon Ball Super Movie Thread: "Broly"

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:04 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:Saying “Vegito did nothing while Trunks one-shot” is bs. If you followed the anime well enough, you’d know that Vegito’s attacks, while not causing as much on the permanent damage side, were a HUGE help in weakening and wearing down Fused Zamasu’s regeneration abilities and whatever remnants of immortality power he had left since fusing a mortal and immortal weakened the immortal power Zamasu had. And yes, Vegito was dominating the fight. Who was landing most of the hits? Vegito. Who was the one on the defensive most of the time? Fused Zamasu. So in case you don’t know how dominance in a fight works, when you’re beating someone’s ass most of the time and are dealing most of the damage while the opponent is on the defensive most of the time, you’re the dominant fighter.

To say that Vegito in the FT arc wouldn’t be a big dog with Kefla, Toppo, etc in the T.o.P is idiotic to say the least, imo. And hell, Vegito didn’t even go SSBKK which its a fact that he can. And SSBKK Vegito would kick Toppo’s ass. Maybe even kick SSBE Vegeta’s ass.
I never said he didn't do anything, i simply said that Vegito wasn't dominating since Zamasu slapped him around and they were somewhat equal with Zamasu being stronger, also Zamasu landed the final punch and defused Vegito and knocked him out flat earlier, that's not domination in Vegito's favor.

And no he sadly isn't as strong as Kefla or any other stronger character in the ToP as you would be implying that Goku post Zenkai and Ultra instinct sign would be weaker than Vegito from the Future Trunks arc, which is nonsensical. Also using KKx20 would diminish his already low fusion time even more making it essentially pointless

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:16 am

CTAkuma wrote:
AnimeNation101 wrote:Saying “Vegito did nothing while Trunks one-shot” is bs. If you followed the anime well enough, you’d know that Vegito’s attacks, while not causing as much on the permanent damage side, were a HUGE help in weakening and wearing down Fused Zamasu’s regeneration abilities and whatever remnants of immortality power he had left since fusing a mortal and immortal weakened the immortal power Zamasu had. And yes, Vegito was dominating the fight. Who was landing most of the hits? Vegito. Who was the one on the defensive most of the time? Fused Zamasu. So in case you don’t know how dominance in a fight works, when you’re beating someone’s ass most of the time and are dealing most of the damage while the opponent is on the defensive most of the time, you’re the dominant fighter.

To say that Vegito in the FT arc wouldn’t be a big dog with Kefla, Toppo, etc in the T.o.P is idiotic to say the least, imo. And hell, Vegito didn’t even go SSBKK which its a fact that he can. And SSBKK Vegito would kick Toppo’s ass. Maybe even kick SSBE Vegeta’s ass.
I never said he didn't do anything, i simply said that Vegito wasn't dominating since Zamasu slapped him around and they were somewhat equal with Zamasu being stronger, also Zamasu landed the final punch and defused Vegito and knocked him out flat earlier, that's not domination in Vegito's favor.

And no he sadly isn't as strong as Kefla or any other stronger character in the ToP as you would be implying that Goku post Zenkai and Ultra instinct sign would be weaker than Vegito from the Future Trunks arc, which is nonsensical. Also using KKx20 would diminish his already low fusion time even more making it essentially pointless
Just ignore him. This guy is always trying to argue for the sake of arguing. I’ve just added him to my ignore list. And that’s quite a feat for someone to make me go this far. Says a lot about this particular individual. I should have done this a lot sooner. Anyways, we all know that feats and statements prove that SSJ Blue Vegito from the Future Trunks Arc is WAY below the likes of MUI Goku and Jiren. Waaay.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:20 am

CTAkuma wrote:
Chuquita wrote:I prefer UI Gokû personally, but apparently Toei thinks recreating the opening to Budoukai 3 will get more butts in seats. Maybe they're right? This whole movie seems aimed at easy nostalgia.
I doubt Gogeta will stop Broly though, from the information we got Broli is stronger than Jiren i.e Ultra instinct. My theory still stands that he is going to fight SS Broli and make him stronger, this is coming from the fact that Ikari Broli is capable of keeping up with SSGSS Goku and Vegeta presumably.
That would be good because it'd give an in universe plot point to Gogeta being there so it's not just Budoukai 3 but better animated.

I hope your theory comes true.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:22 am

Honestly, I kinda prefer the idea of Gogeta showing up only to be jobbed, first because by numerical scaling he should be jobbed, and second because I'd like the movie to play up how individualism and different paths to power are the way to go.

Everyone should have their own paths; Goku, Vegeta, Freeza, and even Broly.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:32 am

GodVegetto91 wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:People are free to ignore all the overwhelming evidence of Gogeta but don't act shocked or start complaining when he gets revealed in November.
I won’t be shocked, but i will complain nonetheless. That’s my right as a fan. Fans are allowed to voice their complaints on things they don’t agree with from a show. So don’t start telling people what to do. Gogeta being in this movie makes ZERO sense when Ultra Instinct got just introduced. Also, the Potara’s make way more sense aswell. And if Kaioshin isn’t there than Goku can simply use instant transmission to go and collect them. A far better option than teaching Vegeta to learn a stupid dance in the middle of a bloody battle.
Who says we won't get both? Both getting Gogeta and Ultra Instinct? Ultra Instinct Gogeta is possible

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:37 am

PFM18 wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:People are free to ignore all the overwhelming evidence of Gogeta but don't act shocked or start complaining when he gets revealed in November.
I won’t be shocked, but i will complain nonetheless. That’s my right as a fan. Fans are allowed to voice their complaints on things they don’t agree with from a show. So don’t start telling people what to do. Gogeta being in this movie makes ZERO sense when Ultra Instinct got just introduced. Also, the Potara’s make way more sense aswell. And if Kaioshin isn’t there than Goku can simply use instant transmission to go and collect them. A far better option than teaching Vegeta to learn a stupid dance in the middle of a bloody battle.
Who says we won't get both? Both getting Gogeta and Ultra Instinct? Ultra Instinct Gogeta is possible
That’s certainly possible aswell! And i would gladly take that at this point. That said, Ultra Instinct Gogeta is complete and total OVERKILL. Yet, Blue Gogeta is FAR too weak for Broly. So there’s only one viable option left... Ultra Instinct GOKU! An individual non-fused character!

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:39 am

PFM18 wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:
It's possible. We know Gogeta will at least go through two forms, I feel that UI via Gogeta might be easier than Goku attempting to reach that realm again by himself as the conditions here probably won't be as itense as the ToP and naturally Gogeta is more powerful.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:50 am

PerhapsTheOtherOne wrote:Honestly, I kinda prefer the idea of Gogeta showing up only to be jobbed, first because by numerical scaling he should be jobbed, and second because I'd like the movie to play up how individualism and different paths to power are the way to go.

I largely agree with you that fusion at this point in time is a stupid concept with UI in the picture. This show is all about Goku and Vegeta as INDIVIDUALS to grow, evolve and get stronger. Why would they choose having Goku basically saying Fuck You to his pride and fuse with Vegeta, while he himself can get FAR stronger by tapping into Ultra Instinct. People expect fusions at the most inappropriate times these days! That’s the problem with the fandom. A fusion was GREAT in the Zamasu Arc (because no higher forms had been introduced yet. > SSBE/Ultra Instinct) but now they still want fusion! Haven’t they heard of appropriate timing? There’s a time and place for everything. And right now (with the introduction of UI) Fusion is just a stupid concept that’s literally standing in the way! Yet people don’t care about it because they’re blinded by fanboyism. Anyways, what i wanted to say is that, although i agree with you that Broly and Freeza should follow a different path towards strength from Goku and Vegeta.. I highly disagree with the opinion of fans that Vegeta should follow a different path towards strength from Goku.. Because that’s literally the opposite of what he’s supposed to do. Vegeta has always followed in Goku’s footsteps and always will. I like that. It’s the way it’s supposed to be. It’s what makes him grow as a character. Besides they are kinda buddies now and always spar and fight together so it would only make sense that they have the same forms. Especially considering the fact that DOES Goku master Ultra Instinct.. Vegeta will have no way but to get it aswell! Otherwise he will NEVER be able to catch up with Goku. SSBE is just an all around inferior form to UI.

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:56 am

CTAkuma wrote:I never said he didn't do anything, i simply said that Vegito wasn't dominating since Zamasu slapped him around and they were somewhat equal with Zamasu being stronger, also Zamasu landed the final punch and defused Vegito and knocked him out flat earlier, that's not domination in Vegito's favor.

Dude, Vegito was playing Zamasu that whole fight. Even when he was knocked to the ground, as you mentioned, he was luring Zamasu in close for a spirit sword attack. In the end, Vegito lost because he overestimated how much time he had left. None of this really matters, though, because Potara Fusion was confirmed to be stronger than Metamoran Fusion back in the Buu arc. Gogeta isn't as OP as Vegito.

As for how Gogeta and Vegito compare to Ultra Instinct Goku...who knows? It's hard to compare Ultra Instinct with the fused warriors. IMO, I'd expect Mastered Ultra Instinct to be above Gogeta Blue and maybe on par with Vegito, but that's just a feeling. Unless Ultra Instinct Goku does appear in the movie (which I doubt), we won't be able to compare.

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:01 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
CTAkuma wrote: Uh no? Vegito from the Zamasu arc could do nothing against Fusion Zamasu who was taking a Final Kamehameha like it was nothing and Trunks one shot him with the spirit sword, it was also stated that Jiren was the strongest foe they faced up to that point meaning Zamasu is fodder in the ToP and especially not in the same tier as Jiren or Beerus.
1.You need to rewatch the fight clearly, he was dominating that fight.

2. Absolute rubbish. For him to be fodder he'd have to be weaker than the entirity of team universe 7.
No he wasn’t “dominating” that fight at all, his full power Final Kamehameha couldn’t even put a DENT in Merged Zamasu’s shiny new armor. And he hit him HEAD-ON with it. And we all know that both the kamehameha and final flash are finishing moves. Also, Merged Zamasu also striked Vegito down at one point. So no the idea that Vegito was “dominating” this fight is absolutely and self-evidently false. The writings right there on the wall.

Furthermore, as someone already mentioned, Suppressed Jiren was confirmed by Kaioshin to be the toughest opponent they’ve ever faced. And he directly witnessed Zamasu first hand. A being Vegito could not defeat^. What more do i have to proof?
Smacking him around like a ragdoll, taking no damage and hurting him seriously doesnt count as dominating? Zamasu himself also shows shock he can feel pain in the fight which nobody else managed until he came along. He was pummelling him around and forcing Zamasu to fight hard. He literally pinned him down by his head.

Final Kamehameha survival can be chalked up to regen.

And using Jiren, the final antagonist as a justification for the bar, with everyone below as 'fodder' means guess what? EVERYONE was fodder. Guess that means Gohan can't take anyone

ZeroNeonix
Advanced Regular

Post by ZeroNeonix » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:04 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:
PerhapsTheOtherOne wrote:Honestly, I kinda prefer the idea of Gogeta showing up only to be jobbed, first because by numerical scaling he should be jobbed, and second because I'd like the movie to play up how individualism and different paths to power are the way to go.

I largely agree with you that fusion at this point in time is a stupid concept with UI in the picture. This show is all about Goku and Vegeta as INDIVIDUALS to grow, evolve and get stronger. Why would they choose having Goku basically saying Fuck You to his pride and fuse with Vegeta, while he himself can get FAR stronger by tapping into Ultra Instinct. People expect fusions at the most inappropriate times these days! That’s the problem with the fandom. A fusion was GREAT in the Zamasu Arc (because no higher forms had been introduced yet. > SSBE/Ultra Instinct) but now they still want fusion! Haven’t they heard of appropriate timing? There’s a time and place for everything. And right now (with the introduction of UI) Fusion is just a stupid concept that’s literally standing in the way! Yet people don’t care about it because they’re blinded by fanboyism. Anyways, what i wanted to say is that, although i agree with you that Broly and Freeza should follow a different path towards strength from Goku and Vegeta.. I highly disagree with the opinion of fans that Vegeta should follow a different path towards strength from Goku.. Because that’s literally the opposite of what he’s supposed to do. Vegeta has always followed in Goku’s footsteps and always will. I like that. It’s the way it’s supposed to be. It’s what makes him grow as a character. Besides they are kinda buddies now and always spar and fight together so it would only make sense that they have the same forms. Especially considering the fact that DOES Goku master Ultra Instinct.. Vegeta will have no way but to get it aswell! Otherwise he will NEVER be able to catch up with Goku. SSBE is just an all around inferior form to UI.
Yeah, I have problems with Gogeta appearing to fight Broly as well. In canon, the only times Goku and Vegeta fused was to fight a fused enemy. They refuse to fuse in any other situation because of their pride. They didn't even fuse to fight Jiren, although it's odd they never considered fighting Kefla as Vegito.

I don't know about Vegeta getting Ultra Instinct. That may remain a Goku-only thing, which Goku can't even willingly tap into himself. Super Saiyan Blue Evolution is far from Ultra Instinct in power, but it is probably on par with (or better than) Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken, which will make him equal to Goku in most situations.

GodVegetto91
Banned

Post by GodVegetto91 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:20 pm

ZeroNeonix wrote:
GodVegetto91 wrote:

Yeah, I have problems with Gogeta appearing to fight Broly as well. In canon, the only times Goku and Vegeta fused was to fight a fused enemy. They refuse to fuse in any other situation because of their pride. They didn't even fuse to fight Jiren, although it's odd they never considered fighting Kefla as Vegito.

I don't know about Vegeta getting Ultra Instinct. That may remain a Goku-only thing, which Goku can't even willingly tap into himself. Super Saiyan Blue Evolution is far from Ultra Instinct in power, but it is probably on par with (or better than) Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken, which will make him equal to Goku in most situations.
In time Vegeta will DEFINITELY get Ultra Instinct. It’s only a question of when. But as for Kefla, well, she wasn’t that much of a threat for a fused being, and Goku did attain UI against her and beat her, so fusion was totally unneccesary in this situation.

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:12 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:Ultra Instinct Goku >>> SSJ Blue Gogeta.

Why do people prefer Gogeta again???
In terms of power? Probably. But people just seem to love fusions. And fanservice is money and that stuff. I don't think that most people in this board actually prefer Gogeta. But it's not about prefering one of them, is about the overwhelming evidence about his return.

I really hope that if he shows up it's futher empathised the point that Toriyama made on the FT arc (specially in the manga) about fusions being useless once you reach a certain level. Have Gogeta show up, use SSG and Blue and either be stomped by Brolly or be unable to truly dominate him. I know that fusions have always failed so far but if we have to see a fusion winning, I certainly don't want it to randomly be Gogeta against an opponent who surpasses Jiren. I could only see that happen if Gogeta uses UI himself and I would rather not have that so soom after UI has actually debuted. Overall Gogeta is just a less effective Vegetto nowadays and adding him at this just doesn't make that sense at all, but well...
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:07 pm

One cool way they could use Gogeta is if Goku and Vegeta know a Fusion's overwhelming power is more likely to break the wall and achieve Ultra Instinct. So they fuse, Gogeta fights Broly in God and Blue for a while, then when their energy seems exhausted and the fight looks lost because they defuse, the aura shuts off revealing them both in Ultra Instinct.
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:26 pm

Draconic wrote:One cool way they could use Gogeta is if Goku and Vegeta know a Fusion's overwhelming power is more likely to break the wall and achieve Ultra Instinct. So they fuse, Gogeta fights Broly in God and Blue for a while, then when their energy seems exhausted and the fight looks lost because they defuse, the aura shuts off revealing them both in Ultra Instinct.
I will only accept Base Gohan stomping Broly as a fitting resolution.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:53 pm

CTAkuma wrote:

Here’s the thing though.

1. I JUST told you what it means to be dominating in a fight. Vegito clearly took less damage than Fused Zamasu and connected way more attacks as opposed to Fused Zamasu who was taking most of the damage and was on the defensive most of the time. He landed a few hits but thats not enough to make him more dominant.

2. Fused Zamasu was NEVER stronger than Vegito Blue or even equal. Both Vegeta and Goku were stronger than Black and Zamasu with Vegeta Boeing able to beat Black’s ass and Zamasu not even being that powerful with his only useful ability being immortality. So OF COURSE Vegito blue would be way stronger than Fused Zamasu.

3. Fused Zamasu NEVER landed the final blow. It was Vegito who hit I'm with the Final Kamehameha and then instant transmissioned and punched Fused Zamasu in the face. Fused Zamasu it GOKU and VEGETA AFTER they de-fused from Vegito. He never knocked out Vegito.

4. Goku being post-zenkai makes him stronger but Goku doesn’t become any stronger than he was before after using Ultra Instinct for the first time. No where does it say that after you use Ultra Instinct and the revert to base, you become stronger. And it sounds stupid that you think that a weakened, tired T.o.P SSBKK Goku is stronger than a Vegito Blue who can use SSBKK from the FT arc. Thats stupid. And dont use time limits as an excuse because most of the T.o.P episodes were counted as only 1 minute long even thought it was 24 minutes for us. Vegito SSBKK is on the tier of the T.o.P big dogs.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:58 pm

GodVegetto91 wrote:
CTAkuma wrote:

Just ignore him. This guy is always trying to argue for the sake of arguing. I’ve just added him to my ignore list. And that’s quite a feat for someone to make me go this far. Says a lot about this particular individual. I should have done this a lot sooner. Anyways, we all know that feats and statements prove that SSJ Blue Vegito from the Future Trunks Arc is WAY below the likes of MUI Goku and Jiren. Waaay.
Haters gonna hate. Not my fault you dont understand the basics of how fights work and the basics of power in Dragon Ball. Also not my fault i wasn’t wrong about Gogeta over UI Goku because i know thats part of the reason you’re SOO annoyed of me. You’re probably one of those people who would rather have it where everyone agrees with you. And it annoys you when people disagree. It i bet it annoys you that much more when you find out that you actually ARE wrong. Welcome to the real world.
Last edited by AnimeNation101 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:30 pm

I don’t think that fight is as clear cut as anyone says.

Vegito is clearly the more skilled fighter but he clearly is shocked by and forced to avoide Zamasu’s attacks. There also is the factor of Zamasu’s mutated arm, which seems to hit hard but also slower and gets in the way, as sometimes he’ll attack and just leave it hanging limp. Hell prior to this form Zamasu has been shown to be right handed and his deformity seems to be throwing of his fighting style.

Also as our Lord Beerus pointed out at the time, every test of raw power ended in Zamasu’s favior. Vegito pins him, Zamasu makes him let go. They Fist clash, Zamasu wins. Vegito impaled Zamasu with his ki blade, Zamasu disintegrateds it with his aura.

It’s clear he cannot beat Vegito in his Full Power state because his increased mass is affecting his speed.

Had it been Vegito vs normal Merged Zamasu, then yes this would be one sided.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:38 pm

Lord Frieza wrote:I don’t think that fight is as clear cut as anyone says.

Vegito is clearly the more skilled fighter but he clearly is shocked by and forced to avoide Zamasu’s attacks. There also is the factor of Zamasu’s mutated arm, which seems to hit hard but also slower and gets in the way, as sometimes he’ll attack and just leave it hanging limp. Hell prior to this form Zamasu has been shown to be right handed and his deformit seems to be throwing of his fighting style.

Also as our Lord Beerus pointed out at the time, every test of raw power ended in Zamasu’s favior. Vegito pins him, Zamasu makes him let go. They Fist clash, Zamasu wins. Vegito impaled Zamasu with his ki blade, Zamasu disintegrateds it with his aura.

It’s clear he cannot beat Vegito in his Full Power state because his increased mass is affecting his speed.

Had it been Vegito vs normal Merged Zamasu, then yes this would be one sided.
Huh? First off, when was Beerus even watching the fight? He’s never even SEEN Vegito! So i don’t know how he could have made such a statement if he wasn’t even there to see it.

I don’t see how you think Merged Zamasu in ANY form could beat Vegito Blue. The only thing he has on his side is durability in the form of semi-immortality.

If Vegeta could beat Rose Black’s ass and Goku could beat Zamasu’s ass (with immortality being the only thing he has going for him), how can you sit here and say that Rose Black fused with Zamasu is stronger than Vegeta fused with Goku?

Thats illogically. Factually illogical unless there is something I'm missing.

Vegito Blue outclasses any form of Merged Zamasu in every category except durability. Beefing up one arm isn’t enough to reach Vegito blue’s level. Mutated arm or not, Vegito would always be the dominant fighter in the fight.

And if Merged Zamasu wasn’t immortal, Vegito Blue would have wrecked his shit to oblivion. Merged Zamasu wouldn’t stand a chance.

CTAkuma
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by CTAkuma » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:46 pm

AnimeNation101 wrote:
CTAkuma wrote:

Here’s the thing though.

1. I JUST told you what it means to be dominating in a fight. Vegito clearly took less damage than Fused Zamasu and connected way more attacks as opposed to Fused Zamasu who was taking most of the damage and was on the defensive most of the time. He landed a few hits but thats not enough to make him more dominant.

2. Fused Zamasu was NEVER stronger than Vegito Blue or even equal. Both Vegeta and Goku were stronger than Black and Zamasu with Vegeta Boeing able to beat Black’s ass and Zamasu not even being that powerful with his only useful ability being immortality. So OF COURSE Vegito blue would be way stronger than Fused Zamasu.

3. Fused Zamasu NEVER landed the final blow. It was Vegito who hit I'm with the Final Kamehameha and then instant transmissioned and punched Fused Zamasu in the face. Fused Zamasu it GOKU and VEGETA AFTER they de-fused from Vegito. He never knocked out Vegito.

4. Goku being post-zenkai makes him stronger but Goku doesn’t become any stronger than he was before after using Ultra Instinct for the first time. No where does it say that after you use Ultra Instinct and the revert to base, you become stronger. And it sounds stupid that you think that a weakened, tired T.o.P SSBKK Goku is stronger than a Vegito Blue who can use SSBKK from the FT arc. Thats stupid. And dont use time limits as an excuse because most of the T.o.P episodes were counted as only 1 minute long even thought it was 24 minutes for us. Vegito SSBKK is on the tier of the T.o.P big dogs.
That is not what happened in the episode though, Fusion Zamasu knocked out Vegito cold and they were equal in their fight. Also Zamasu never took damage in the fight, as the full power Final Kamehameha didn't even make him flinch. Again domination implies that Future Zamasu literally could do nothing against Vegito which wasn't the case as they were somewhat equal. Domination would be like with Super Buu(Gohan absorbed) against Super Vegito, but Zamasu got a few hits in which wounded Vegito badly.

And yes, a Goku SSGSS KKx20 in the ToP has surpassed Vegito atleast in the later parts of the tournament, i think a few people are overestimating Vegito's power since Trunks could oneshot Zamasu with the Spirit Sword something Vegito couldn't do, which should be way weaker than the Universal KK Spirit Bomb used against supressed Jiren