Do you think after this Arc is over that Vegeta will go back to planet Yardrat to resume his training?

Discussion specifically regarding the "Dragon Ball Super" TV series premiering July 2015 in Japan, including individual threads for each episode.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GodVegetto91
Banned

Do you think after this Arc is over that Vegeta will go back to planet Yardrat to resume his training?

Post by GodVegetto91 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:20 pm

I would really LOVE if that was the case! It must happen. The spirit control training on Yardrat is the absolute best way to train and the pinnacle of all training for Vegeta. Afterall, the sky is the limit with this type of training/power. Wouldn’t it make absolute sense for Vegeta to want to go back there after Moro has been defeated and peace has been restored? He can meditate and balance his body on these spikey poles up high in the sky, and then skip from one of them to the other. To increase his base and overall full power by bringing out his inner potential. Because the more balanced your body and spirit are, the more you will be able to bring out all of your latent potential and power. And than after that, the Elder Yardrat can teach him instant transmission, cloning, gigantification, healing, surviving in space, etc etc.

caire
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Do you think after this Arc is over that Vegeta will go back to planet Yardrat to resume his training?

Post by caire » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:30 pm

I think that would be quite nice. Especially if Goku continues to focus on UI, it would leave room for Vegeta to continue developing on his own path.

mrsilentq

Re: Do you think after this Arc is over that Vegeta will go back to planet Yardrat to resume his training?

Post by mrsilentq » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:23 am

I can see that happening. We're still waiting for the Planet Sadala Universe 6 stuff too though. Hopefully both can eventually happen.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:19 am

I really don't know where they could go after this arc if Goku masters Ultra Instinct.

We're getting really close to that 5 years Goku never saw Bulma.

Gligarman
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Gligarman » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:36 am

Peach wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:19 am I really don't know where they could go after this arc if Goku masters Ultra Instinct.

We're getting really close to that 5 years Goku never saw Bulma.
That's a really good point. At this point I can't imagine Toriyama doesn't have more control over the story compared to when DB was weekly. He may even decide to write another movie or something that takes place after the EOZ.