Super Episode 112 (22 October 2017)

Individual discussions for each episode of Dragon Ball Super.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

PerhapsTheOtherOne
I Live Here

Re: Super Episode 112 (22 October 2017)

Post by PerhapsTheOtherOne » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:12 pm

Kaiosama wrote:False. Vegeta's has regressed to his Cell Saga self, which is why he's so annoying whenever he's on screen. All he does is run his mouth and isn't a team player(won't help Goku with the Spirit Bomb). Frieza and Hit havebecome a much more interesting character and I'm excited to see what they do with Gohan, #17 and the others. Vegeta needs to hurry up and go to the bleachers because it's so amusing to watch him be an arrogant asshole and get humiliated every time :D Toei loves poking fun at him by having Beerus, Toppo, Whis, Black, etc... remind Vegeta that he's not the trump card or main dish, or that he's even important in the grand scheme of things(which makes it even more funny). It's like they're parodying his character at this point, or are closet TFS fans :lol:
He also doesn't make everything worse by thinking he's actually the top dog and goading enemies into ascending past him, he's been cleaning house with all of his fights against the other Universes, and doesn't antagonize his teammates. He's not strictly a team player, per se, but he's very much not as bad as people are making him out to be. He even helps his teammates and is supportive of them from time to time, something Vegeta would NEVER have done before.

Not only that, but this episode laid it out clear that Vegeta is a GOOD PERSON. He pushes Cabba to be better, and even promises that he'll revive him and his lot with the Super Dragon balls when he wins this tournament. Something Vegeta would NEVER have done before.

Is he arrogant and self-centered? Yes. But he's a Saiyan with massive pride that likes to fight, of course he's gonna be this way. He's actually been more helpful than Goku for this entire tournament based on track record alone.

This Vegeta is striking the perfect balance of the proud warrior of old with the caring and supportive person of new. Anyone who says he's regressed needs to redefine what they view as "regress", because the only thing he's done wrong is have an attitude, and even THAT isn't as bad as before.

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:15 pm

CJStriker_CBR wrote:
I like to know where you heard about the Japaneses Fan Part Michsi, if their are Links to that info, the Part about the Japaneses Fans liking Kale, Caulifla and Ribrianne.
I'd love to, but it was from a tweet of a user that speaks Japanese and seems to look into what the Japanese fandom thinks too, which is why I didn't frame it like an official statement or anything. It may very well be inaccurate, so you should take it with a grain of salt.
The discussion was actually mostly related to Ribrianne, and that the magical girl genre is really popular in Japan and less so in the west, and that that might be the reason why western fans are not taken with U2.

Rip the Jacker

Post by Rip the Jacker » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:29 pm

Good lord. I've finally come to realization that I absolutely hate Vegeta in super. Can't stand him period to the point where he ruins the experience for me whenever he's on screen.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Kaiosama wrote:
SuperRose wrote:What is wrong with the Vegeta hate here?

Everybody is getting annoyed when he acts arrogant, but everybody celebrates when Son Goku acts like an arrogant fool. Vegeta's character has been developed to an amazing Character, while Son Goku's character has been developed into a soulless maniac.

How hypocritical. I always thought Vegeta Fanboys are worse, but guess what I learned that the Vegeta haters and especially Son Goku Fanboys are just worse as Vegeta's fanboys. No Son fanboys are the worst no doubt about that.

Vegeta has burned toppo so it was only fair to burn Vegeta back. And my Lord Freezer-Sama was just glorious in this episode. Amazing how Toei is threating him in this Arc since episode 93. I am so thanksful Freezer-Sama

Loved the interaction between Cabba and Vegeta and Vegeta with Son Goku.

Sorry for my hate in the first part of my comment, but users like Kaiosama or naimekian (what ever his name his) sre just here to spread hate towards a specific character and to fanboy somebody else :thumbdown:
False. Vegeta's has regressed to his Cell Saga self, which is why he's so annoying whenever he's on screen. All he does is run his mouth and isn't a team player(won't help Goku with the Spirit Bomb). Frieza and Hit havebecome a much more interesting character and I'm excited to see what they do with Gohan, #17 and the others. Vegeta needs to hurry up and go to the bleachers because it's so amusing to watch him be an arrogant asshole and get humiliated every time :D Toei loves poking fun at him by having Beerus, Toppo, Whis, Black, etc... remind Vegeta that he's not the trump card or main dish, or that he's even important in the grand scheme of things(which makes it even more funny). It's like they're parodying his character at this point, or are closet TFS fans :lol:
Can you stop with your ignorant character bashing. Yes Toei hates Vegeta so much that is why he is featured so much in the series and so does Toshio. If you actually follow Toshio’s tweets you can see he is fan of Vegeta. It’s clearly you who hate Vegeta and just like to bash his character. You like different characters good for you then talk about those characters and stop bashing Vegeta.

Vegeta is nothing like his Cell Saga self and if you can’t see that then you don’t understand characterization. Vegeta let Cell become Perfect & his arrogance put others in danger. Please show me where that has happened here? Vegeta wanting to fight the strongest opponent is no different than Goku and it’s because he is a Saiyan. Vegeta would be more upset that he didn’t fight with pride then getting knocked out. Sure he will be upset that he loses but I am pretty sure he would be more upset if he didn’t give it his all.

And big deal that Vegeta didn’t give energy for the spirit bomb. He still helped Goku by blasting Ribirianne away when she tried to attack him from behind and told Goku to rest. If you want to criticize Vegeta not giving energy to Goku then criticize the inconsistency of the writing.

Goku said if he was to wish for something it would be to wish for a stronger opponent. Did you give him a hard time for that? Goku and Vegeta while having different personalities are very similar in other ways and their love of fighting. Funny how Goku seems to completely understand Vegeta.

Do you really think Cell Vegeta would say his wish would be to wish back another Universe? Or would have rescued Cabba from Monna like he did? Seriously!

Sure Vegeta is not perfect and has personality quirks but that doesn’t mean his character has regressed. Vegeta is at the whims of the writers just like every other character.

Edit: Toshio’s tweet about Vegeta showing how his character has progressed. But yes he totally hates him

https://twitter.com/toshio916/status/921178308686909440
Last edited by Kinokima on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CJStriker_CBR
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by CJStriker_CBR » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Michsi wrote:
CJStriker_CBR wrote:
I like to know where you heard about the Japaneses Fan Part Michsi, if their are Links to that info, the Part about the Japaneses Fans liking Kale, Caulifla and Ribrianne.
I'd love to, but it was from a tweet of a user that speaks Japanese and seems to look into what the Japanese fandom thinks too, which is why I didn't frame it like an official statement or anything. It may very well be inaccurate, so you should take it with a grain of salt.
The discussion was actually mostly related to Ribrianne, and that the magical girl genre is really popular in Japan and less so in the west, and that that might be the reason why western fans are not taken with U2.
Indeed 1st Thanks Allot Michsi for the info to where it came from, that helps frame it in better a lot. It would indeed depend on what parts of the fandom this twitter user looks into, is it net based, retail base, word of mouth, it depends greatly indeed and the size of the portion that they look into. Again if it is net base it can't be said to reflect all fans, but if it is and mostly it is positive that is a major plus since the net anywhere is usually negative in many areas even in other countries.

But indeed how Japan might Act to Ribrianne, going by this Theory wise, is not to surprising. As you said and as any fan that is a Fan of the Magical Girl Genre in the West like me and others know it is HUGELY more popular in Japan and even in other countries then the U.S., so Ribrianne doing well in Japan is no surprise and it means if it goes beyond a theory and net bases into a market base, she will be around for a Good Time to come in Dragon Ball. This however is good news for Caulifla and Kale that if in the same talk with fans, the Twitter User, they found Caulifla and Kale where respond to well, they have a Good Future to them too.

Again not all fans like them and that is ok, just my points are that 1.) The Realty of what happen HERE on the net does not reflect how and if characters will be used in the future cause our debates here matter really little in that when you think about it. 2.) The Japanese Market is where Anime Studios like Toei focus on the most and care about the most, so how those markets go so do the characters most likely 3.) It gives pause to realize this Hate for Characters like Ribrianne, Caulifla and Kale and other really does not matter and in the long run will matter even less, our laser focus on it should be pointed more into other areas and how the Franchise and characters are doing in other places besides forum and YT comments.
--- ADMIN NOTE: THIS SIGNATURE IS FAR TOO LONG. PLEASE REDUCE IN SIZE. ---
Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”:clap:
Brianne De Chateau/Ribrianne!
My #1 in DB!
:thumbup:

I’m a Veteran Poster of Comic Book Resources since 2012! 8)
http://community.comicbookresources.com ... -CJStriker

Username2016

Post by Username2016 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:53 pm

TheOne wrote:
Username2016 wrote:
precita wrote:
People hate Caulifla because she has an actual character? I understand not wanting her to get any more power ups, but as a character what on earth did people want out of a female Saiyan?
She's an annoying character. A power hungry thot

She calls Universe 7 sayians wimps. Then, Caulifla talks even more shit (to goku) and turns into the "amazing" USSJ only to get her ass handed to her. After Goku shows his SSJ2, Caulifla excitedly runs up to Goku askng him how to attain SSJ2 like she just forgot all the disrespect she showed. But nah, she just goes "holy shit thats the transformation! help me out bro, do i gotta make my back all tingly like and stuff? pls answer"

In this episode, Caulifla tells Kale to stop being timid over the fact that Jiren is OP as fuck and they just lost the best member on the team. Caulifla then tries to act like she's strong as fuck saying "i'm scared of my infinite potential lel xD" and "I can get stronger too!". This implies Caulifla legit thinks she can get strong enough to match up with Jiren due to her being a Saiyan too (implying she can get hella zenkai boosts). Nevermind the fact, that they lost the best member of their team, and Jiren fodderizing Hit. But nah, Caulifla has her head so far up her head ass she thinks she's one of the best when in reality she's probably barely stronger than SSJ2 cell saga Gohan
To be honest I couldn't stand Caulifla, but someone made a statement that made me shift my way of thinking.

How did you expect a female Saiyan to act?

I never really thought about that up until now. After thinking about that, she's exactly how a Saiyan girl would act. I guess I didn't like the fact that there was another Vegeta like personality.
I expected a female Saiyan to not not act like Caulifla that's for sure. And no, I don't expect a female Saiyan girl to act like that.

Vegeta and Caulifla personalities are really different. Vegeta is more prideful, yeah he's a little arrogant but he's not so arrogant where he thinks he can beat anyone and everyone while berating everyone he sees like Caulifla. Hell, Vegeta even acknowledges when he's weaker than certain people, he doesn't completely just talk shit about everyone. Vegeta only talks down against the fodder enemies because well, they're fodder. And in some cases Vegeta even has the bragging rights because he knows what he's capable of. Vegeta doesn't often overestimate his abilities

Caulifla on the other hand, has the biggest ego in the whole series so far. She literally thinks "lol I unlocked SSJ2 I can fuck ALL of you up". I mean, she literally just witnessed Jiren's power and she STILL has the audacity to claim she can compete and get as strong as the while in the tournament.

Vegeta knows when to quit. He knows whens a challenge is a challenge. Vegeta acknowledges and takes his Ls which makes him a better character.

Pankratous

Post by Pankratous » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Gutted about Cabbe. Wanted him to go further. But I'm glad he got SSJ2.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:56 pm

I actually do think Caulifla is a bit similar to Vegeta in personality not that that’s a bad thing.

Username2016

Post by Username2016 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Kinokima wrote:I actually do think Caulifla is a bit similar to Vegeta in personality not that that’s a bad thing.
Yeah they're a bit similar

But one thinks she's better than everyone for doing nothing

While the other one actually TRAINS to get better than everyone.

Kinokima
I Live Here

Post by Kinokima » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:07 pm

Username2016 wrote:
Kinokima wrote:I actually do think Caulifla is a bit similar to Vegeta in personality not that that’s a bad thing.
Yeah they're a bit similar

But one thinks she's better than everyone for doing nothing

While the other one actually TRAINS to get better than everyone.

Caulifla is supportive of Kale when most probably would have left Kale behind and not seen her potential. She’s a great friend & that makes her a-ok in my book.

I like to see the positive attributes of a character and not the negative.

True Caulifla may get transformations quicker than I would like but that’s really the fault of the writing not her character.

Torturephile
Regular

Post by Torturephile » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Li'l Lemmy wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:- I continue love Caulifa more and more she appear. She just oozes charisma with how confident and commanding she is. And her realising just how she is (A Saiyan) after watching Goku and Jiren battle and believing she can still get much, much stronger was a really nice moment. I've said this before but Caulilfa really does feel like a like a hybrid of Kid Goku and Post Majin Boo arc Vegeta, with how enthusiastic, energetic and zealous she is towards scenarios as well as how how self-assured, cocky and bold she is. Her personality is really well balanced.
Her personality is about as well balanced as a bowling ball could rest on a needle. I'd rather shove the needle up my ass than engage in such a pointless exercise.

Caulifla is an arrogant prick who becomes more and more annoying with every appearance she puts in. I cannot think of a more grating character that this franchise has produced. From her "tingly back" magic powerup bullshit to her self-aggrandizing better-than-everyone attitude, this arrogant cunt of a plot device and her Mary Sue powered exaggerated sense of self-importance exemplify the absolute worst of pure-blooded saiyan characters. I was glad when Vegeta finally pulled his head out of his ass after the Cell arc, because up until then he was pushing an absolute limit of what I could tolerate in terms of being a cocky asshole, and now I get to watch it again in a new character who has put in about 2% of the work and has a charm rating of fucking zero? No thanks.
That made me laugh.
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.
namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.
The fandom in a nutshell.
The duality of man.

Li'l Lemmy
I Live Here

Post by Li'l Lemmy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Torturephile wrote:That made me laugh.
Thanks, I'll be here all week. ;p
Goten of Japan wrote:Don't go 9... Go 10! (Go-ten. Goten. Get it? DOOD.)
The NUMBER ONE Goten fan, and a fucking epic one at that.

Torturephile
Regular

Post by Torturephile » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:34 pm

Li'l Lemmy wrote:
Torturephile wrote:That made me laugh.
Thanks, I'll be here all week. ;p
Well, it says you live here, right?
From Super episode 113 thread:
MaskedRider wrote:
Torturephile wrote:
hunduel wrote:I liked this episode. I seriously don't know why people hate it.
namekiansaiyan wrote:I seriously don't see why some of you like this episode when nothing happened and was basically filler.
The fandom in a nutshell.
The duality of man.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:37 pm

Li'l Lemmy wrote:
Lord Beerus wrote:- I continue love Caulifa more and more she appear. She just oozes charisma with how confident and commanding she is. And her realising just how she is (A Saiyan) after watching Goku and Jiren battle and believing she can still get much, much stronger was a really nice moment. I've said this before but Caulilfa really does feel like a like a hybrid of Kid Goku and Post Majin Boo arc Vegeta, with how enthusiastic, energetic and zealous she is towards scenarios as well as how how self-assured, cocky and bold she is. Her personality is really well balanced.
Her personality is about as well balanced as a bowling ball could rest on a needle. I'd rather shove the needle up my ass than engage in such a pointless exercise.

Caulifla is an arrogant prick who becomes more and more annoying with every appearance she puts in. I cannot think of a more grating character that this franchise has produced. From her "tingly back" magic powerup bullshit to her self-aggrandizing better-than-everyone attitude, this arrogant cunt of a plot device and her Mary Sue powered exaggerated sense of self-importance exemplify the absolute worst of pure-blooded saiyan characters. I was glad when Vegeta finally pulled his head out of his ass after the Cell arc, because up until then he was pushing an absolute limit of what I could tolerate in terms of being a cocky asshole, and now I get to watch it again in a new character who has put in about 2% of the work and has a charm rating of fucking zero? No thanks.
This is kind of amusing coming from a resident Goten fan... aka of a none character. At least she has a personality unlike Goten who only served only a plot device for Gotenks who then after got tossed aside by Toriyama like stale old bread. You talk about mary sue power ups but then Goten gets SS by sparring with chichi when he can't even f**cking fly. You cannot talk smack against Caulifla. Goten was sooooo much more worse.

It seems you're jealous that a new prodigy Saiyan has come along and actually been something.

HeroR
Kicks it Old-School

Post by HeroR » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Xehanort wrote:
PerhapsTheOtherOne wrote:I try not to turn episode thread posts into power-scaling debates, but let's not assume that Final Form Freeza is some entirely untouchable monster that scrubs can never hope to touch unless they're god-level. He's certainly a threat, but he's not unbeatable. The most likely conclusion is that Final Form Freeza is indeed inferior to someone like the Super Saiyans in this tournament.
I understand, power-scaling has completely went to s*** in Super xD

I'm not saying he's untouchable, but i'd say he most definitely is against a somewhat inexperienced Saiyan who just turned SSJ2 minutes ago. And was seriously drained of stamina. So no, I don't buy SSJ2 Cabba standing a chance against final form Freeza at that specific moment. Pissed off Kale would most certainly put his Golden form to test though.
As someone who does power-scale, Super Saiyan 2 Cabba would be stronger than true from Freeza. Assuming that Freeza is much stronger than base form Cabba, Freeza would have to be over 200x stronger than base form Cabba for him to stomp him.
Username2016 wrote:
I expected a female Saiyan to not not act like Caulifla that's for sure. And no, I don't expect a female Saiyan girl to act like that.

Vegeta and Caulifla personalities are really different. Vegeta is more prideful, yeah he's a little arrogant but he's not so arrogant where he thinks he can beat anyone and everyone while berating everyone he sees like Caulifla. Hell, Vegeta even acknowledges when he's weaker than certain people, he doesn't completely just talk shit about everyone. Vegeta only talks down against the fodder enemies because well, they're fodder. And in some cases Vegeta even has the bragging rights because he knows what he's capable of. Vegeta doesn't often overestimate his abilities

Caulifla on the other hand, has the biggest ego in the whole series so far. She literally thinks "lol I unlocked SSJ2 I can fuck ALL of you up". I mean, she literally just witnessed Jiren's power and she STILL has the audacity to claim she can compete and get as strong as the while in the tournament.

Vegeta knows when to quit. He knows whens a challenge is a challenge. Vegeta acknowledges and takes his Ls which makes him a better character.
You're really selling Cali short here.

Yes, she's arrogant, but she recognized and admires strength above all else. When Cabba showed her Super Saiyan, instead of being jealous, she fangirl and wanted to do it too. She also became nicer to Cabba in the process. The same happened with Goku when he went Super Saiyan 2. She was shocked and wanted to know how. She's eager to learn from others while still being cocky. Compared that to Vegeta who turned into a mound of salt whenever someone remotely surpassed, one of them being his own freaking son. He didn't humble himself and asked for help until Whis.

Also, she shows real love and care for Kale. One of the conditions for Cabba's Super Saiyan training was that Kale would get Super Saiyan too and she never doubted that she could. When Kale got a Super Saiyan form that far surpasses hers, instead of getting mad and jealous, she had nothing but joy and pride. She wanted Kale to surpass her, something Vegeta didn't reached until a few years ago since he hated anyone stronger than himself, again, his own freaking son.

Cali, despite her cocky attitude, was willing to shield and protect Cali from the Pride Troopers even when she was being beating up and continued to encouraged her. When Hit was in trouble both times, she was ready to go and help him despite the odd. Just in this episode, she wanted to fight by Cabba's side and only backdown after Cabba and Kale's insistence, show that despite her hard attitude, she's a team player. Compared that to Vegeta who refused to even give energy for the Spirit Bomb.

So saying that Vegeta is the better person because he knows when to 'take the L', while Cali believes that she can reached greater heights despite the power presented to her is ignoring her other characteristics. In truth, she's a mixture of Vegeta and Goku. She has Vegeta pride and arrogance, but she's also a challenge seeker like Goku with a willingness to learn, and she compassionate to those she cares about.
Last edited by HeroR on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kanassa wrote:
precita wrote:Goku will still be around but take a Buu saga approach backseat.
Goku barely took a backseat in the Buu saga, at best he took a leisurely stroll round back while everyone else cried for him to come back.

Kaiosama
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kaiosama » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:51 pm

Rip the Jacker wrote:Good lord. I've finally come to realization that I absolutely hate Vegeta in super. Can't stand him period to the point where he ruins the experience for me whenever he's on screen.
Ditto. I can't decide who I hate more between him and Ribrianne right now.

Turambar
Beyond Newbie

Post by Turambar » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:51 pm

I love that Vegeta still feels an obligation towards his people (He is King Vegeta after all), and the flashback to the awesome moment where Vegeta is remembering his own father through Cabba's description.

Li'l Lemmy
I Live Here

Post by Li'l Lemmy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Li'l Lemmy wrote:

This is kind of amusing coming from a resident Goten fan... aka of a none character. At least she has a personality unlike Goten who only served only a plot device for Gotenks who then after got tossed aside by Toriyama like stale old bread. You talk about mary sue power ups but then Goten gets SS by sparring with chichi when he can't even f**cking fly. You cannot talk smack against Caulifla. Goten was sooooo much more worse.

It seems you're jealous that a new prodigy Saiyan has come along and actually been something.
Everyone knows my Goten bias. It's obvious and plain as day; I make no excuses for it.

Thst being said, while I disagree with you that Goten has no personality, I would rather even that than what we get in Caulifla. She's the most selfish, arrogant and entitled brat to come out of this series. I'm not and have never made it about a Goten vs. Caulifla thing. I never talk about the two in relation to each other. It's about how I happen to feel about her character, not how Goten compares to her. Goten is lacking and needs development too, and I'm obvioisly pretty vocal about that.

I'm also not stirring things up with people who happen to enjoy the character. My criticism is always leveled directly at Caulifla and not the fandom. There's no need to make this personal, so let's stick to civility and limit the snark to characters themselves.
Goten of Japan wrote:Don't go 9... Go 10! (Go-ten. Goten. Get it? DOOD.)
The NUMBER ONE Goten fan, and a fucking epic one at that.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:56 pm

At least know we know why Vegeta was so determined on being the last man standing and winning the Tournament Of Power. He wants to use the Super Dragon Balls to resurrect Universe 6, should they be erased, so he can visit Planet Sadala and meet the king of the Saiyans in that universe that Cabba talked about back in the Champa arc.

Really nice callback.

Also, does anyone else think the reason that Vegeta refers to himself as Vegeta-sama sometimes is because of how Cabba looks up to him and constantly calls him Master/Sensei every time they meet? I mean, keep in mind, Vegeta only started calling himself that after the Champa arc. Do you think that having someone look up to Vegeta so much like Cabba does lead to him having a more elevated sense of worth?

Kaiosama
Beyond Newbie

Post by Kaiosama » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:58 pm

Kinokima wrote:
Kaiosama wrote:
SuperRose wrote:What is wrong with the Vegeta hate here?

Everybody is getting annoyed when he acts arrogant, but everybody celebrates when Son Goku acts like an arrogant fool. Vegeta's character has been developed to an amazing Character, while Son Goku's character has been developed into a soulless maniac.

How hypocritical. I always thought Vegeta Fanboys are worse, but guess what I learned that the Vegeta haters and especially Son Goku Fanboys are just worse as Vegeta's fanboys. No Son fanboys are the worst no doubt about that.

Vegeta has burned toppo so it was only fair to burn Vegeta back. And my Lord Freezer-Sama was just glorious in this episode. Amazing how Toei is threating him in this Arc since episode 93. I am so thanksful Freezer-Sama

Loved the interaction between Cabba and Vegeta and Vegeta with Son Goku.

Sorry for my hate in the first part of my comment, but users like Kaiosama or naimekian (what ever his name his) sre just here to spread hate towards a specific character and to fanboy somebody else :thumbdown:
False. Vegeta's has regressed to his Cell Saga self, which is why he's so annoying whenever he's on screen. All he does is run his mouth and isn't a team player(won't help Goku with the Spirit Bomb). Frieza and Hit havebecome a much more interesting character and I'm excited to see what they do with Gohan, #17 and the others. Vegeta needs to hurry up and go to the bleachers because it's so amusing to watch him be an arrogant asshole and get humiliated every time :D Toei loves poking fun at him by having Beerus, Toppo, Whis, Black, etc... remind Vegeta that he's not the trump card or main dish, or that he's even important in the grand scheme of things(which makes it even more funny). It's like they're parodying his character at this point, or are closet TFS fans :lol:
Can you stop with your ignorant character bashing. Yes Toei hates Vegeta so much that is why he is featured so much in the series and so does Toshio. If you actually follow Toshio’s tweets you can see he is fan of Vegeta. It’s clearly you who hate Vegeta and just like to bash his character. You like different characters good for you then talk about those characters and stop bashing Vegeta.

Vegeta is nothing like his Cell Saga self and if you can’t see that then you don’t understand characterization. Vegeta let Cell become Perfect & his arrogance put others in danger. Please show me where that has happened here? Vegeta wanting to fight the strongest opponent is no different than Goku and it’s because he is a Saiyan. Vegeta would be more upset that he didn’t fight with pride then getting knocked out. Sure he will be upset that he loses but I am pretty sure he would be more upset if he didn’t give it his all.

And big deal that Vegeta didn’t give energy for the spirit bomb. He still helped Goku by blasting Ribirianne away when she tried to attack him from behind and told Goku to rest. If you want to criticize Vegeta not giving energy to Goku then criticize the inconsistency of the writing.

Goku said if he was to wish for something it would be to wish for a stronger opponent. Did you give him a hard time for that? Goku and Vegeta while having different personalities are very similar in other ways and their love of fighting. Funny how Goku seems to completely understand Vegeta.

Do you really think Cell Vegeta would say his wish would be to wish back another Universe? Or would have rescued Cabba from Monna like he did? Seriously!

Sure Vegeta is not perfect and has personality quirks but that doesn’t mean his character has regressed. Vegeta is at the whims of the writers just like every other character.

Edit: Toshio’s tweet about Vegeta showing how his character has progressed. But yes he totally hates him

https://twitter.com/toshio916/status/921178308686909440
Then why don't any of the other characters respect him? Beerus, Whis, Goku Black, all the other Gods, and now Toppo have acknowledged that Vegeta is #2 at best and is not as important as Goku. Goku will always be MVP. Those are the writers doing that. Toshio may like Vegeta, but he likes Goku even more. Japan loves Goku so much that they got pissed at Toryiama for trying to make Gohan (who has the most potential) the main character after the Cell Saga. Goku is the main character. You need to understand that he may only be 4th best now after Frieza and Gohan. And yes, he's acting just as cocky as he was during the Cell Saga. He still thinks he's somehow stronger than Goku and can take on Jiren hahaha. The writers are setting him up for an epic beatdown. This is Vegeta's role in the series. :D