Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by DanielSSJ » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:51 am

Heya! I made a new and improved Power Level list. This time I included the Saiyan, Namek, and Freeza battle powers, if anyone actually cares. I also added some notes to explain my reasonings and give some insight to my thought process. I got the idea from Kaboom, so I hope he doesn't mind. Anyway, let me know what you guys think of my (hopefully) improved list.
  • Multipliers
    Ōzaru - 10x base
    Super Saiyan - 50x base
    Super Saiyan Grade 2 - 75x base
    Super Saiyan Grade 3 - 100x base
    Super Saiyan 2 - 100x base
    Super Saiyan 3 - 400x base
    Fusions (Where fighter A ≤ fighter B)
    Fusion Dance - 20x A
    Potara - (A + B)(100/[B/A])*20% rival boost (it may be convuluted, but it was the only formula I could think of to make Vegetto's power and Kibito-shin's power make sense.)
Last edited by DanielSSJ on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:58 am

This is pretty much Kaboom's 2.0 list but either way, some thoughts:

- I feel Gohan's 8,000 as an Ozaru is a bit high.
- I would lower Freeza's third form.
- I'm curious why you didn;t have Piccolo's fusion as a x2 power boost.
- The gap between SSG2 Vegeta and Perfect Cell should be bigger.
- Nice Mister Satan BP. 8)
- Perfect Cell did not power up against SSJ Gohan.
- You're nerfing Piccolo to insulting levels in the CG. :sick:
- According to the same guidebooks you are using, Gohan did not get weaker one bit in those 7 years.
- Vegeta should be much weaker than Goku.
- Goten and Trunks are way to weak.
- You have Yamu and Spopovitch way higher than Videl? :thumbup:
- Dabura should at least be equal to FP Perfect Cell.
- Vegeta > Gotenks before his trip to the RoSaT.
- Any reason to have Pan that weak.

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:05 pm

I'll just add some of my thoughts here too. (and this is my first ever post :D )
- I noticed you didn't have Piccolo's PL in his weighted clothes. Do you believe the weights don't give him a boost anymore?
- I also feel Piccolo is too low during the Cell Games. He performed better than a worn out SSJ Goku, so shouldn't he be stronger?

That's all I have, Zombie mentioned a lot of points I had. But really solid list there.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:00 am

Zombie wrote:- I feel Gohan's 8,000 as an Ozaru is a bit high.
- I'm curious why you didn't have Piccolo's fusion as a x2 power boost.
- According to the same guidebooks you are using, Gohan did not get weaker one bit in those 7 years.
- Gohan's Ozaru power is arbitrary. He just has to be stronger than a weakened Vegeta, but weaker than his full 10x boost would account for, If you want, I'll put him at 5,000 or 6,000.
- Why should Freeza's be lower? He's still weaker than post Zenkai Vegeta and Goku.
- I changed it.
- I personally don't put to much stock in power gaps, and that was the best I could do in order to make SSG3 Trunks a decent amount higher than Perfect Cell.
- As for Mr. Satan, I couldn't help myself. :)
- Cell vs Gohan, fixed.
- Sorry, I'll bump Piccolo up to 1,500,000,000. :oops:
- I just don't buy that Gohan didn't get weaker, and only lost his rage boosts. Besides, it wouldn't change my list that much. I might have to bump Goku and Vegeta up a little, but that's about it.
- With Goku and Vegeta, eh. Like I said, don't really care about power gaps. :eh:
- post RoSaT Goten and Trunks should be weaker than Piccolo for the reason I used in my list. So unless if Piccolo is equal to SSJ Gohan or higher, then I'm not changing it. I really didn't want to put them that high in the first place.
- Vegeta does say that Spopovich is holding back his power. My explanation for how Videl does so much visible damage to him, despite the power difference is this. When you train and get stronger, your body also gets progressively more durable. When Babidi unleashed Spopovich's hidden power, his Ki shot up, but his body didn't get any tougher. Also, he wasn't skilled enough to use his Ki to increase his defences, like other fighters can.
- Goku said Dabura and Cell are about the same. Since SSJ Gohan was fighting somewhat evenly against him, I put him on the low end of that estimate. Any higher and Gohan would've been trashed.
- Based on how nobody doubted SSJ Gotenks had enough power to beat Boo, I choose to take that as Base Gotenks was weaker than SSJ2 Vegeta. By an obviously huge margin.
- I just changed her. Since she's about half the age of Boo Arc Goten and Trunks, and has half as much Saiyan blood in her, I made her 1/4 of the Half Blood Saiyan kids.
ThePiccolo wrote:I'll just add some of my thoughts here too. (and this is my first ever post :D )
- I noticed you didn't have Piccolo's PL in his weighted clothes. Do you believe the weights don't give him a boost anymore?
- I also feel Piccolo is too low during the Cell Games. He performed better than a worn out SSJ Goku, so shouldn't he be stronger?

That's all I have, Zombie mentioned a lot of points I had. But really solid list there.
- I feel that putting a weighted number for Piccolo is unecessary.
- Whoops! Boost Piccolo up to 1,500,000,000 and lower tired Goku to 900,000,000. My bad.
Last edited by DanielSSJ on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:12 am

DanielSSJ wrote:
Zombie wrote:- I feel Gohan's 8,000 as an Ozaru is a bit high.
- I'm curious why you didn't have Piccolo's fusion as a x2 power boost.
- Gohan's Ozaru power is arbitrary. He just has to be stronger than a weakened Vegeta, but weaker than his full 10x boost would account for, If you want, I'll put him at 5,000 or 6,000.
- Why should Freeza's be lower? He's still weaker than post Zenkai Vegeta and Goku.
- I changed it.
- I personally don't put to much stock in power gaps, and that was the best I could do in order to make SSG3 Trunks a decent amount higher than Perfect Cell.
- As for Mr. Satan, I couldn't help myself. :)
- Cell vs Gohan, fixed.
- Sorry, I'll bump Piccolo up to 1,500,000,000. :oops:
- I just don't buy that Gohan didn't get weaker, and only lost his rage boosts. Besides, it wouldn't change my list that much. I might have to bump Goku and Vegeta up a little, but that's about it.
- With Goku and Vegeta, eh. Like I said, don't really care about power gaps. :eh:
- post RoSaT Goten and Trunks should be weaker than Piccolo for the reason I used in my list. So unless if Piccolo is equal to SSJ Gohan or higher, then I'm not changing it. I really didn't want to put them that high in the first place.
- Vegeta does say that Spopovich is holding back his power. My explanation for how Videl does so much visible damage to him, despite the power difference is this. When you train and get stronger, your body also gets progressively more durable. When Babidi unleashed Spopovich's hidden power, his Ki shot up, but his body didn't get any tougher. Also, he wasn't skilled enough to use his Ki to increase his defences, like other fighters can.
- Goku said Dabura and Cell are about the same. Since SSJ Gohan was fighting somewhat evenly against him, I put him on the low end of that estimate. Any higher and Gohan would've been trashed.
- Based on how nobody doubted SSJ Gotenks had enough power to beat Boo, I choose to take that as Base Gotenks was weaker than SSJ2 Vegeta. By an obviously huge margin.
- I just changed her. Since she's about half the age of Boo Arc Goten and Trunks, and has half as much Saiyan blood in her, I made her 1/4 of the Half Blood Saiyan kids.
ThePiccolo wrote:I'll just add some of my thoughts here too. (and this is my first ever post :D )

- The weighst porbably do affect his power, but I think it'd be pretty arbitrary to include those numbers.
- Whoops! Boost Piccolo up to 1,500,000,000 and lower tired Goku to 900,000,000. My bad.
Did I accidentally quot emyself? :oops:
Last edited by DanielSSJ on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darkron2151
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darkron2151 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:19 am

DanielSSJ wrote: - post RoSaT Goten and Trunks should be weaker than Piccolo for the reason I used in my list. So unless if Piccolo is equal to SSJ Gohan or higher, then I'm not changing it. I really didn't want to put them that high in the first place.
Your only reason was because Buu chose Piccolo as the dominant persona to resemble when he absorbed the three. And you're also assuming that Buu's form changes to resemble the strongest person, and for no other personal traits at all such as intelligence, strategical skills, etc. Plus it looks like he doesn't even have to have it, as he was shown to rip off the dogi when he "absorbed" Vegetto. But even if that were the case, that would only show that Piccolo > Base Kids and not SSJ, as that's the form the kids took while inside Buu.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:28 am

It should be noted that the kids were affecting Buu more than Piccolo even when they weren't Gotenks anymore. Piccolo added a cape. The kids actually morphed Buu's body, adding a nose, fingers, more human facial features, etc. When we see the Piccolo-only Buu later, he looks completely different, with less human facial features and fewer fingers.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:33 am

Darkron2151 wrote:
DanielSSJ wrote: - post RoSaT Goten and Trunks should be weaker than Piccolo for the reason I used in my list. So unless if Piccolo is equal to SSJ Gohan or higher, then I'm not changing it. I really didn't want to put them that high in the first place.
Your only reason was because Buu chose Piccolo as the dominant persona to resemble when he absorbed the three. And you're also assuming that Buu's form changes to resemble the strongest person, and for no other personal traits at all such as intelligence, strategical skills, etc. Plus it looks like he doesn't even have to have it, as he was shown to rip off the dogi when he "absorbed" Vegetto. But even if that were the case, that would only show that Piccolo > Base Kids and not SSJ, as that's the form the kids took while inside Buu.
Eh, we can agree to disagree.

Darkron2151
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Darkron2151 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:07 am

DanielSSJ wrote: Eh, we can agree to disagree.
Fair enough.

Anyways, what gap do you all have the following:
  • Imperfect Cell (Ginger Town) vs. Piccolo (Weighted/Kami Fused)

Piccolo (Full Power/Kami Fused) vs. Imperfect Cell (pre-17 Absorption)

Android 16 vs. Semi-perfect Cell (Suppressed)

Semi-perfect Cell (Full Power) vs. SSJ Grade 2 Vegeta

SSJ Grade 2 Vegeta vs. Perfect Cell (Suppressed)

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:18 am

DanielSSJ wrote: - Gohan's Ozaru power is arbitrary. He just has to be stronger than a weakened Vegeta, but weaker than his full 10x boost would account for, If you want, I'll put him at 5,000 or 6,000.
- Well I believe Gohan's FP in the Saiyan arc to be 981, that's why 8,000 seems huge.
- This is just personal opinion. I like to have a bit of a gap there because Freeza needs to get stronger but still be lower than Vegeta since he was confident to beat him.
- He tanked a kick to the neck. He should be a bit more stronger.
- King Piccolo spent 300 years without training and only went from 260 to around 220. Gohan shouldn't get weaker by growing into his adult body.
- Goten and Trunks have feats to put them higher than Piccolo and nearing Gohan.
- I'm not complaining. It's refreshing to see someone put them higher than her. They have way bigger feats than her.
- This is where we differ. I firmly believe that Gohan use SSJ2 to fight Dabura. There's also no way Dabura is stronger than Gohan.
- But then the statement would not make sense since Gotenks would just turn SSJ to surpass Vegeta.
Darkron2151 wrote:

Lets see.

a) 320 vs 270 = ~ x1.18.
b) 360 vs 480 = x1.33.
c) 480 vs 650 = ~ x1.35.
d) 800 vs 1,000 = x1.25.
e) 1,000 vs 1,350 = x1.35.

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:06 am

Zombie wrote:
DanielSSJ wrote: - Gohan's Ozaru power is arbitrary. He just has to be stronger than a weakened Vegeta, but weaker than his full 10x boost would account for, If you want, I'll put him at 5,000 or 6,000.
- Well I believe Gohan's FP in the Saiyan arc to be 981, that's why 8,000 seems huge.
- This is just personal opinion. I like to have a bit of a gap there because Freeza needs to get stronger but still be lower than Vegeta since he was confident to beat him.
- He tanked a kick to the neck. He should be a bit more stronger.
- King Piccolo spent 300 years without training and only went from 260 to around 220. Gohan shouldn't get weaker by growing into his adult body.
- Goten and Trunks have feats to put them higher than Piccolo and nearing Gohan.
- I'm not complaining. It's refreshing to see someone put them higher than her. They have way bigger feats than her.
- This is where we differ. I firmly believe that Gohan use SSJ2 to fight Dabura. There's also no way Dabura is stronger than Gohan.
- But then the statement would not make sense since Gotenks would just turn SSJ to surpass Vegeta.
- Gohan's 981 is read along with Piccolo's and Kuririn's supressed levels of 1,220 and 1,083. Based on that, I assume Gohan was also supressed.
- Again, I don't put to much stock in gaps.
- Piccolo never had to train to get that 260, and there's no way to know whether he atrophied while sealed in a Rice Cooker. Besides, in the manga, Goku and Vegeta constantly say that Gohan's less impressive because he slacked off on his training.
- I still go back and forth on how strong Goten and Trunks are.
- I know, I was just expalining my reasoning incase someone else wants to complain.
- Based on the manga's art, I choose to believe Gohan was a normal Super Saiyan.
- Again, I go back and forth on this one as well. I might make Gotenks only above Fat Boo after he went in the RoSaT. But Goten and Trunks would only be close to the adults after training in the RoSaT.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:28 am

Darkron2151 wrote:
Fair enough.

Let's see...

Cell vs Piccolo 1: 270m vs 320m, ~x1.2
(Piccolo was stronger, but not by a whole lot; he still intended to utilize Trunks's help)

Cell vs Piccolo 2: 500m vs 270m, ~x1.9
(Piccolo was already worn out from fighting 17; despite this Cell still wasn't able to kill him in one punch, move faster than he could see, or tank his sneak attack without a blood lip)

Android 16 vs Semi-Cell: 475m vs 700m, ~x1.5
(I don't think he was suppressed, and consider this to be just about the minimum for tanking a punch like this)

SSG2 Vegeta vs Semi-Cell: 900m vs 700m, ~x1.3
(Vegeta lays a beat down on Cell, but Cell can still last a while, and even damage Vegeta when Vegeta lets him land a solid punch)

SSG2 Vegeta vs Perfect Cell [suppressed]: 850m vs 1,300m, ~x1.5
(with SSG2 being an inefficient form, Vegeta lost some power during the fight, but was still close to full capacity; Cell was still more powerful enough to tank a kick to the neck)
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:32 am

Darkron2151 wrote:
Fair enough.

340 vs 412 - Around a 1.21x advantage for Piccolo
450(515 would be full power, but Piccolo was tired) vs 750 - 1.67x advantage for Cell
720 vs 1200 - 1.67x advantage for Cell
1450 vs 1770 - 1.22x advantage for Vegeta
1770 vs 2250 -1.27x advantage for Cell
Numbers are a bit weird cause I just pulled it out of the PL list I'm working on.

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:12 am

Darkron2151 wrote:
Fair enough.

Imperfect Cell ( Ginger Town ) vs. Piccolo ( Weighted/ Kami Fused ) - 85/100

Piccolo ( Full Power/ Kami Fused ) vs. Imperfect Cell ( pre-17 Absorption ) - 50/100

Android 16 vs. Semi-perfect Cell ( Suppressed ) - 50/100

Semi Perfect Cell ( Full Power ) vs. SSJ Grade 2 Vegeta - 70/100

SSJ Grade 2 Vegeta vs. Perfect Cell ( Suppressed ) 64/100

ThePiccolo
Not-So-Newbie

Post by ThePiccolo » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:12 pm

So, I guess I'll post my power level list for only DBZ. Any feedback is welcome. I'll also add notes like Kaboom and DanielSSJ did, so yeah!

Multipliers
Oozaru - 10x base
SSJ/MSSJ - 50x Base (MSSJ being the form Goku and Gohan used in the Cell Games. M is Mastered)
SSJ Grade 2 - 60x Base
SSJ Grade 3 - 75x Base
SSJ2 - 150x Base (Yeah, I use a 3xSSJ boost for SSJ2)
SSJ3 - 600x Base

Fusions
Dance - 40x A
Potara - A+B x 500

Really, my Saiyan to Frieza Saga levels would be pretty much the same as anyone's here, so I'll just skip those.

Trunks Saga
Mecha Frieza (Suppressed) - 35,000,000
Unseen Full power - 140,000,000
King Cold - 65,000,000
(King Cold was said to be very strong, but I think Frieza's full power would be stronger than him. Plus Frieza was confident he could beat Goku, but he can't sense ki, so I think he just knows he's stronger than before)

Future Trunks - 3,200,000
SSJ- 160,000,000
Goku - 3,700,000
SSJ - 185,000,000
(Goku's strength did make Trunks amazed, so he's likely stronger. Both are stronger than Frieza Saga Goku as well)

Vegeta - 2,900,000
Piccolo (Weights) - 2,000,000
Gohan - 300,000
Krillin - 150,000
Tien - 130,000
Yamcha- 60,000
Chiaotzu- 30,000
(Piccolo and Vegeta are very strong due to training, and Gohan and the humans are alright, I guess)

Android Saga
Goku- 5,600,000
SSJ- 280,000,000
SSJ with Heart Attack- 40,000,000
Vegeta- 6,000,000
SSJ - 300,000,000
Future Trunks- 4,000,000
SSJ- 200,000,000
Piccolo Weighted - 120,000,000
Full Power- 150,000,000
(Goku and Vegeta were near equals, but Vegeta was slightly stronger. I don't think Trunks made massive gains, and he was near one-shotted by 17, so he'd be weaker. Piccolo's up there as well, but not as strong as the Super Saiyans)

Gohan - 2,000,000
Tien - 1,500,000
Krillin - 1,200,000
Yamcha - 400,000
(I'm one of the one's who believe the human go above the millions. They've made massive gains before, so I don't see why it's impossible for them. And Gohan's gotten stronger as well.)

Android 19- 50,000,000
Energy Absorbed - 85,000,000
Dr.Gero - 75,000,000
Energy Absorbed - 110,000,000
(Gero is the stronger of the 2, but is still no match for any Super Saiyan or Piccolo, even with energy. Likewise for 19, who was destroyed by Super Saiyan Vegeta)

Android 18 Holding Back - 320,000,000
Full Power- 480,000,000
Android 17- 500,000,000
(17 is only slightly stronger than 18, and nearly one-shotted Super Saiyan Trunks. 18 was toying with Vegeta, and when she was serious, she defeated him swiftly)

Cell Saga
Piccolo Weighted- 412,000,000
Full Power- 515,000,000
Worn Out- 450,000,000
Light Grenade- 600,000,000
(Piccolo was much stronger than Imperfect Cell even with his weight. Without them, he was even with 17. However, when Cell came back, even his most strongest attack was nothing to Cell.)

Android 16- 720,000,000
(He was pretty much even than Imperfect Cell)

Cell Imperfect- 340,000,000
Humans Absorbed- 750,000,000
Semi Perfect Initial- 1,200,000,000
Full Power- 1,450,000,000
Perfect Cell Initial- 1,600,000,000
Warm-Up- 2,250,000,000
Bulked Up- 2,700,000,000
(Cell was nothing to Piccolo at first, but was much stronger after absorbing humans. After absorbing 17, he was very strong, but nothing to Super Vegeta. After going Perfect, he destroyed Vegeta, and held out against Trunks)

Tien's Neo Tri-Beam- 900,000,000
(Very powerful, but didn't do any damage to Cell. It just pushed him back.)

Vegeta- 29,500,000
SSJ- 1,475,000,000
SSJ Grade 2, 1,770,000,000
Final Flash- 3,540,000,000
(Vegeta was able to beat Semi Perfect Cell, but lost to Perfect Cell. His Final Flash, however,was very powerful and damaged Cell)

Trunks 28,000,000
SSJ- 1,400,000,000
SSJ Grade 2- 1,680,000,000
SSJ Grade 3, 2,100,000,000
(Trunks is a little behind Vegeta, but still stronger than Semi Perfect Cell. The reason his Grade 3 form's level is less than Cell's in because I see power levels as a mix of strength and speed. Trunks had great strength, but not that great speed, so it's lower.)

Cell Games
Satan- 25
(Very strong for a non ki-human, but obviously fodder to every other fighter there.)

Goku- 120,000,000
Half Power MSSJ- 3,000,000,000
Full Power- 6,000,000,000
Kamehameha- 7,500,000,000
Worn Out- 2,500,000,000
(His half power was much stronger than anything Vegeta and Trunks had before entering a second time. His full power have suppressed Cell a good fight, but after that, he was too tired to take on a Cell Jr)

Cell Suppressed vs Goku- 6,300,000,000
Vs Gohan- 8,100,000,000
Full Power- 10,500,000,000
Power-Weighted- 15,750,000,000
Super Perfect- 21,000,000,000
(Cell's suppressed form against Goku was even with him. Cell did say a line about going all-out in terms of speed against Gohan, so I gave a boost there. Then we have his Full Power and Power Weighted Forms, both which lost horribly to SSJ2 Gohan, and then Super Perfect, who was said to gain a boost like Son Gohan, so they're even and I was able to give a nice x2 boost from Full Power Perfect)

Gohan- 135,000,000
MSSJ- 6,750,000,000
SSJ2- 20,250,000,000
Father-Son Kamehameha- 30,000,000,000
(Gohan was losing to Cell, but after going SSJ2, he creamed him. I only have Super Perfect Cell ever so slightly stronger, only because the multiplications worked that way. I believe they're even)

Cell Jr- 4,800,000,000
Vegeta- 85,000,000
SSJ- 4,250,000,000
Trunks- 80,000,000
SSJ- 4,000,000,000
Piccolo- 3,500,000,000
(The Cell Jrs were powerful enough to put the Z-fighters into submission. Vegeta and Trunks were able to hold out the best against them.Piccolo might seem a bit high, but the gap between him and a Cell Jr is more than 35%, which is huge, so I think it makes sense.)

Future
Future Android 17- 375,000,000
Future Android 18- 360,000,000
Trunks- 80,000,000
SSJ- 4,000,000,000
Post 3 years- 100,000,000
SSJ- 5,000,000,000
Future Cell- 500,000,000
(Both Future androids were weaker than their present counterparts, and Trunks easily took them down. I'd think he'd get stronger as well, and Cell would have had some humans to absorb, but not as much as his present counterparts)

OtherWorld
Frieza- 120,000,000
Supressed Cell- 2,250,000,000
(Frieza would probably not train at all in hell, and Cell just died recently, so his power is the same.)

Olibu- 2,500,000,000
Pikkon Weighted- 5,500,000,000
Full Power- 7,150,000,000
Goku- 120,000,000
SSJ- 6,000,000,000
Super Kaioken- 12,000,000,000
(Pikkon surprised a suppressed Cell, and took on Olibu with his weights on. Without them, he took on SSJ Goku and was winning, forcing Goku to bust out the Super Kaioken.)

Majin Buu Saga
Gohan- 90,000,000
SSJ- 4,500,000,000
Post Slight Budokai Training- 110,000,000
SSJ- 5,500,000,000
SSJ2- 16,500,000,000
(Gohan's weaker, but did train for a month, which got him a bit into shape. But he's still very weak compared to Vegeta or Goku)

Goten- 27,500,000
SSJ- 1,375,000,000
Trunks- 29,000,000
SSJ- 1,450,000,000
(Both Goten and Trunks are very strong at a young age, and can both go Super Saiyan, which is why they're so high.)

Goku- 250,000,000
SSJ- 12,500,000,000
SSJ2- 37,500,000,000
Suppressed SSJ3- 90,000,000,000

Vegeta- 180,000,000
SSJ- 9,000,000,000
SSJ2- 27,000,000,000
Majin SSJ- 12,500,000,000
Majin SSJ2- 37,500,000,000
(Both Goku and Vegeta were training fiercely for 7 years, so their strength has gone up a lot.)

Krillin- 450,000
Yamcha- 80,000
Android 18- 480,000,000
(Krillin and Yamcha stopped training, so their powers' dropped. 18 stayed the same cause she's an android.)

Piccolo- 5,600,000,000
Supreme Kai- 5,200,000,000
Kibito- 120,000,000
(Ok, maybe I'm too generous with Piccolo here, but judging by his character, I don't see him stopping training. And Supreme Kai hasn't really done much for me to call him strong, so I'll have him very close to Piccolo. I couldn't find a good level for Kibito, so I just guessed Frieza level.)

Mr. Satan- 23
Videl- 28
Post Ki Training- 35
Yamu- 80
Spopovitch- 70
(Videl was stronger than Mr.Satan before, and even more with Ki training. Satan's busy being a celebrity, so he's slightly dropped. Spopovitch beat Videl, and Yamu's around that level too.)

Pui-Pui- 50,000
Yakon- 150,000,000
Dabura- 6,400,000,000
(Pui-Pui was boasting about how he could survive 10x gravity, so I don't see him too strong. Yakon surprised Goku at first, so he must be pretty strong. And Dabura was beating a SSJ Gohan, but Gohan was still holding his own, so I have Dabura at suppressed Cell level)

Majin Buu Initial- 14,000,000,000
Against Majin Vegeta- 45,500,000,000
Full Power- 70,000,000,000
Good Buu- 47,500,000,000
Evil Buu- 82,500,000,000
(Initial Buu took down Gohan and Supreme Kai easily, and used more power against Majin Vegeta. His full power would make sense to be shown against SSJ3 Goku, since that's the first time he was actually losing. When he split, Evil Buu was much stronger than Good Buu, and won the fight.)

Gotenks- 1,100,000,000
SSJ- 55,000,000,000
(Goku believed that Gotenks would be able to defeat Fat Buu. I'd think SSJ Gotenks would come close to that.)

Fusion Saga
Gotenks- 2,400,000,000
SSJ- 120,000,000,000
SSJ3- 1,440,000,000,000
Gohan Z-Sword Training- 250,000,000
Ultimate Gohan- 2,000,000,000,000
Super Buu- 1,300,000,000,000
Buutenks- 2,750,000,000,000
Buuiccolo- 1,315,000,000,000
Buuhan- 3,315,000,000,000
Buff Buu- 1,950,000,000,000
(Gotenks' power increase gave him the edge against Super Buu, and Gohan with his Ultimate Form easily dispatched Buu as well. However, after absorbing, Super Buu gained a massive increase)

Tien- 20,000,000
(A good increase, but still weak compared to Buu and the Saiyans)

Vegito- 215,000,000,000
SSJ- 10,750,000,000,000
Candy- 6,450,000,000,000
(Vegito was a powerhouse, and defeated Buuhan easily in SSJ. The base form was only in the anime, so I have him weaker. Even in a candy form, Vegito made Buu look like nothing)

Kid Buu- 120,000,000,000
SSJ3 Goku- 120,000,000,000
Full Power- 150,000,000,000
(Goku did say he wasn't able to unleash his full power, but if he could, he'd be able to beat Buu.)

Yeah, that's about it :D

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:45 pm

ThePiccolo wrote:So, I guess I'll post my power level list for only DBZ. Any feedback is welcome. I'll also add notes like Kaboom and DanielSSJ did, so yeah!

Multipliers
Oozaru - 10x base
SSJ/MSSJ - 50x Base (MSSJ being the form Goku and Gohan used in the Cell Games. M is Mastered)
SSJ Grade 2 - 60x Base
SSJ Grade 3 - 75x Base
SSJ2 - 150x Base (Yeah, I use a 3xSSJ boost for SSJ2)
SSJ3 - 600x Base

Fusions
Dance - 40x A
Potara - A+B x 500

Really, my Saiyan to Freeza Saga levels would be pretty much the same as anyone's here, so I'll just skip those.

Trunks Saga
Mecha Freeza (Suppressed) - 35,000,000
Unseen Full power - 140,000,000
King Cold - 65,000,000
(King Cold was said to be very strong, but I think Freeza's full power would be stronger than him. Plus Freeza was confident he could beat Goku, but he can't sense ki, so I think he just knows he's stronger than before)

Future Trunks - 3,200,000
SSJ- 160,000,000
Goku - 3,700,000
SSJ - 185,000,000
(Goku's strength did make Trunks amazed, so he's likely stronger. Both are stronger than Freeza Saga Goku as well)

Vegeta - 2,900,000
Piccolo (Weights) - 2,000,000
Gohan - 300,000
Krillin - 150,000
Tenshinhan - 130,000
Yamcha- 60,000
Chiaotzu- 30,000
(Piccolo and Vegeta are very strong due to training, and Gohan and the humans are alright, I guess)

Android Saga
Goku- 5,600,000
SSJ- 280,000,000
SSJ with Heart Attack- 40,000,000
Vegeta- 6,000,000
SSJ - 300,000,000
Future Trunks- 4,000,000
SSJ- 200,000,000
Piccolo Weighted - 120,000,000
Full Power- 150,000,000
(Goku and Vegeta were near equals, but Vegeta was slightly stronger. I don't think Trunks made massive gains, and he was near one-shotted by 17, so he'd be weaker. Piccolo's up there as well, but not as strong as the Super Saiyans)

Gohan - 2,000,000
Tenshinhan - 1,500,000
Krillin - 1,200,000
Yamcha - 400,000
(I'm one of the one's who believe the human go above the millions. They've made massive gains before, so I don't see why it's impossible for them. And Gohan's gotten stronger as well.)

Android 19- 50,000,000
Energy Absorbed - 85,000,000
Dr.Gero - 75,000,000
Energy Absorbed - 110,000,000
(Gero is the stronger of the 2, but is still no match for any Super Saiyan or Piccolo, even with energy. Likewise for 19, who was destroyed by Super Saiyan Vegeta)

Android 18 Holding Back - 320,000,000
Full Power- 480,000,000
Android 17- 500,000,000
(17 is only slightly stronger than 18, and nearly one-shotted Super Saiyan Trunks. 18 was toying with Vegeta, and when she was serious, she defeated him swiftly)

Cell Saga
Piccolo Weighted- 412,000,000
Full Power- 515,000,000
Worn Out- 450,000,000
Light Grenade- 600,000,000
(Piccolo was much stronger than Imperfect Cell even with his weight. Without them, he was even with 17. However, when Cell came back, even his most strongest attack was nothing to Cell.)

Android 16- 720,000,000
(He was pretty much even than Imperfect Cell)

Cell Imperfect- 340,000,000
Humans Absorbed- 750,000,000
Semi Perfect Initial- 1,200,000,000
Full Power- 1,450,000,000
Perfect Cell Initial- 1,600,000,000
Warm-Up- 2,250,000,000
Bulked Up- 2,700,000,000
(Cell was nothing to Piccolo at first, but was much stronger after absorbing humans. After absorbing 17, he was very strong, but nothing to Super Vegeta. After going Perfect, he destroyed Vegeta, and held out against Trunks)

Tenshinhan's Neo Tri-Beam- 900,000,000
(Very powerful, but didn't do any damage to Cell. It just pushed him back.)

Vegeta- 29,500,000
SSJ- 1,475,000,000
SSJ Grade 2, 1,770,000,000
Final Flash- 3,540,000,000
(Vegeta was able to beat Semi Perfect Cell, but lost to Perfect Cell. His Final Flash, however,was very powerful and damaged Cell)

Trunks 28,000,000
SSJ- 1,400,000,000
SSJ Grade 2- 1,680,000,000
SSJ Grade 3, 2,100,000,000
(Trunks is a little behind Vegeta, but still stronger than Semi Perfect Cell. The reason his Grade 3 form's level is less than Cell's in because I see power levels as a mix of strength and speed. Trunks had great strength, but not that great speed, so it's lower.)

Cell Games
Satan- 25
(Very strong for a non ki-human, but obviously fodder to every other fighter there.)

Goku- 120,000,000
Half Power MSSJ- 3,000,000,000
Full Power- 6,000,000,000
Kamehameha- 7,500,000,000
Worn Out- 2,500,000,000
(His half power was much stronger than anything Vegeta and Trunks had before entering a second time. His full power have suppressed Cell a good fight, but after that, he was too tired to take on a Cell Jr)

Cell Suppressed vs Goku- 6,300,000,000
Vs Gohan- 8,100,000,000
Full Power- 10,500,000,000
Power-Weighted- 15,750,000,000
Super Perfect- 21,000,000,000
(Cell's suppressed form against Goku was even with him. Cell did say a line about going all-out in terms of speed against Gohan, so I gave a boost there. Then we have his Full Power and Power Weighted Forms, both which lost horribly to SSJ2 Gohan, and then Super Perfect, who was said to gain a boost like Son Gohan, so they're even and I was able to give a nice x2 boost from Full Power Perfect)

Gohan- 135,000,000
MSSJ- 6,750,000,000
SSJ2- 20,250,000,000
Father-Son Kamehameha- 30,000,000,000
(Gohan was losing to Cell, but after going SSJ2, he creamed him. I only have Super Perfect Cell ever so slightly stronger, only because the multiplications worked that way. I believe they're even)

Cell Jr- 4,800,000,000
Vegeta- 85,000,000
SSJ- 4,250,000,000
Trunks- 80,000,000
SSJ- 4,000,000,000
Piccolo- 3,500,000,000
(The Cell Jrs were powerful enough to put the Z-fighters into submission. Vegeta and Trunks were able to hold out the best against them.Piccolo might seem a bit high, but the gap between him and a Cell Jr is more than 35%, which is huge, so I think it makes sense.)

Future
Future Android 17- 375,000,000
Future Android 18- 360,000,000
Trunks- 80,000,000
SSJ- 4,000,000,000
Post 3 years- 100,000,000
SSJ- 5,000,000,000
Future Cell- 500,000,000
(Both Future androids were weaker than their present counterparts, and Trunks easily took them down. I'd think he'd get stronger as well, and Cell would have had some humans to absorb, but not as much as his present counterparts)

OtherWorld
Freeza- 120,000,000
Supressed Cell- 2,250,000,000
(Freeza would probably not train at all in hell, and Cell just died recently, so his power is the same.)

Olibu- 2,500,000,000
Paikuhan Weighted- 5,500,000,000
Full Power- 7,150,000,000
Goku- 120,000,000
SSJ- 6,000,000,000
Super Kaioken- 12,000,000,000
(Paikuhan surprised a suppressed Cell, and took on Olibu with his weights on. Without them, he took on SSJ Goku and was winning, forcing Goku to bust out the Super Kaioken.)

Majin Buu Saga
Gohan- 90,000,000
SSJ- 4,500,000,000
Post Slight Budokai Training- 110,000,000
SSJ- 5,500,000,000
SSJ2- 16,500,000,000
(Gohan's weaker, but did train for a month, which got him a bit into shape. But he's still very weak compared to Vegeta or Goku)

Goten- 27,500,000
SSJ- 1,375,000,000
Trunks- 29,000,000
SSJ- 1,450,000,000
(Both Goten and Trunks are very strong at a young age, and can both go Super Saiyan, which is why they're so high.)

Goku- 250,000,000
SSJ- 12,500,000,000
SSJ2- 37,500,000,000
Suppressed SSJ3- 90,000,000,000

Vegeta- 180,000,000
SSJ- 9,000,000,000
SSJ2- 27,000,000,000
Majin SSJ- 12,500,000,000
Majin SSJ2- 37,500,000,000
(Both Goku and Vegeta were training fiercely for 7 years, so their strength has gone up a lot.)

Krillin- 450,000
Yamcha- 80,000
Android 18- 480,000,000
(Krillin and Yamcha stopped training, so their powers' dropped. 18 stayed the same cause she's an android.)

Piccolo- 5,600,000,000
Supreme Kai- 5,200,000,000
Kibito- 120,000,000
(Ok, maybe I'm too generous with Piccolo here, but judging by his character, I don't see him stopping training. And Supreme Kai hasn't really done much for me to call him strong, so I'll have him very close to Piccolo. I couldn't find a good level for Kibito, so I just guessed Freeza level.)

Mr. Satan- 23
Videl- 28
Post Ki Training- 35
Yamu- 80
Spopovitch- 70
(Videl was stronger than Mr.Satan before, and even more with Ki training. Satan's busy being a celebrity, so he's slightly dropped. Spopovitch beat Videl, and Yamu's around that level too.)

Pui-Pui- 50,000
Yakon- 150,000,000
Dabura- 6,400,000,000
(Pui-Pui was boasting about how he could survive 10x gravity, so I don't see him too strong. Yakon surprised Goku at first, so he must be pretty strong. And Dabura was beating a SSJ Gohan, but Gohan was still holding his own, so I have Dabura at suppressed Cell level)

Majin Buu Initial- 14,000,000,000
Against Majin Vegeta- 45,500,000,000
Full Power- 70,000,000,000
Good Buu- 47,500,000,000
Evil Buu- 82,500,000,000
(Initial Buu took down Gohan and Supreme Kai easily, and used more power against Majin Vegeta. His full power would make sense to be shown against SSJ3 Goku, since that's the first time he was actually losing. When he split, Evil Buu was much stronger than Good Buu, and won the fight.)

Gotenks- 1,100,000,000
SSJ- 55,000,000,000
(Goku believed that Gotenks would be able to defeat Fat Buu. I'd think SSJ Gotenks would come close to that.)

Fusion Saga
Gotenks- 2,400,000,000
SSJ- 120,000,000,000
SSJ3- 1,440,000,000,000
Gohan Z-Sword Training- 250,000,000
Ultimate Gohan- 2,000,000,000,000
Super Buu- 1,300,000,000,000
Buutenks- 2,750,000,000,000
Buuiccolo- 1,315,000,000,000
Buuhan- 3,315,000,000,000
Buff Buu- 1,950,000,000,000
(Gotenks' power increase gave him the edge against Super Buu, and Gohan with his Ultimate Form easily dispatched Buu as well. However, after absorbing, Super Buu gained a massive increase)

Tenshinhan- 20,000,000
(A good increase, but still weak compared to Buu and the Saiyans)

Vegito- 215,000,000,000
SSJ- 10,750,000,000,000
Candy- 6,450,000,000,000
(Vegito was a powerhouse, and defeated Buuhan easily in SSJ. The base form was only in the anime, so I have him weaker. Even in a candy form, Vegito made Buu look like nothing)

Kid Buu- 120,000,000,000
SSJ3 Goku- 120,000,000,000
Full Power- 150,000,000,000
(Goku did say he wasn't able to unleash his full power, but if he could, he'd be able to beat Buu.)

Yeah, that's about it :D
In battle of Gods and Dragon Ball Super, Beerus says that Goku couldn't beat Freeza in his base form, so that's a thing.

On an unrelated note, how strong do you guys think Kibito-shin is? Judging from how Vegeta stuck around for the fight against Pure Boo, and Kibito-shin didn't, I put him on the low end of the Super Saiyan 2 tier.

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:25 am

Elder Kaioshin labeled Vegeta and Goku as two of the top three "masters" in the universe, so I also think he's somewhat weaker than SS2 Vegeta and on the low to middle end of the SS2 scale.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:40 am

where would you guys put this people up

-Kid Goku(Beginning of Dragon Ball)
-Yamcha(Fist Appearance)
-Videl(Pre Ki Training)
-Videl(Post Ki Training)
-Mr.Satan
-Spopovich
-Yamu
-Jewel
-Ranfan
-Punter
-Killer
-Blonde Launch
-Mighty Mask(The real one)
-Average Human

DanielSSJ

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:21 am

SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:where would you guys put this people up

-Kid Goku(Beginning of Dragon Ball)
-Yamcha(Fist Appearance)
-Videl(Pre Ki Training)
-Videl(Post Ki Training)
-Mr.Satan
-Spopovich
-Yamu
-Jewel
-Ranfan
-Punter
-Killer
-Blonde Launch
-Mighty Mask(The real one)
-Average Human
Son Goku - 10
Yamcha - 9
Videl (pre Ki Training) - 8
Videl (post Ki Training) - 15
Mr. Satan - 6.66 (yeah, I went there :wink: )
Spopovich - 30
Yamu - 30
Jewel - 6
Ranfan - 6
Punta - 6
Killa - 6
Blonde Lunch - 5.5
Mighty Mask - 6
Average human - 4~5
6 is my go to power level for an average martial artist who has no other feats besides being a martial artist.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:43 am

SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:where would you guys put this people up

-Kid Goku(Beginning of Dragon Ball) - 20
-Yamcha(Fist Appearance) - 17
-Videl(Pre Ki Training) - 8
-Videl(Post Ki Training) - 9
-Mr.Satan - 7, 6.5 (Boo Saga)
-Spopovich - 6, 80 (Majin)
-Yamu - 85 (Majin)
-Jewel - 6.5
-Ranfan - 6
-Punter - 5.5
-Killer - 6
-Blonde Launch - 8
-Mighty Mask(The real one) - 6
-Average Human - 3-5 (male), 2.5-5 (female)
Last edited by DBZAOTA482 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.