Official Unofficial Power Level Discussion Thread

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Re: The Official Unofficial Power Levels Thread

Post by apex_pretador » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:27 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote:Dragon Ball Power Level List (Ignoring Scouter/Official Numbers) Revised

References
Average human male: 3-5
Average human female: 2-3
Average human child: 1-1.5

Multipliers
Oozaru: 10x Base
Ok, from a quick look on your list:
  • Why is bora so low? He was implied to be above General blue by significant margin (Takes out with tongue vs considered worthy to use hands) by TaoPaiPai
  • Gohan should be significantly weaker than goku. It was implied , and gohan gave up as soon as goku lost his weak point.
    It can also be argued goku was using his "match level" against gohan.
  • King chappa is too high for no reason. He was only held in high regard due to his reputation.
    There is nothing to put him above Tao Pai Pai. Hell, even after seeing how easily goku beat chappa, and said he'd die if goku went all-out, roshi is shocked beyond disbelief that goku killed tao pai pai.
  • Yajirobe is the toughest opponent goku ever fought, so > Tien by logic.
  • The gap between tien and drum must be bigger.
  • Krillin and yamcha should be above daimao
  • ChiChi should be below roshi
  • Cyborg tao can NOT be that close to yamcha and krillin. He was unable to see heavily suppressed tien, they were able to follow tien (vs goku)
  • Goku said he was stronger than Piccolo (23rd TB)
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Mattias_
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Mattias_ » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:08 pm

Hugo Boss wrote: I'm not so sure about the numbers, but the format of your list is awesome. I would like to see your numbers from movies and from the side stories.
Thank you very much, sir!. :)
Zombie wrote:
Mattias_ wrote:
Perfect Cell comes here.

Piccolo ピッコロ - 228,000,000 (Without weights)

Cell Games.

Piccolo ピッコロ - 234,000,000 (Without weights)
:shock:

Goku said Piccolo got way stronger for training in the Room of Spirit and Time.
Thanks for your reply! :)

Maybe you're right but I was thinking: "Well, 6,000,000 units is average for a Super Namekian". That is the thing I though.

Sorry for my limited english. Please, comment on my power levels. I read all the suggestions.

Thanks for reading. :wave: :wave:

Edit: Fixed the "Emperor Pilaf Saga" and the "Red Ribbon Army Saga" power levels. Fixed Mr. Satan and Videl's power levels on Android & Buu Arc.

Also, I think "150,000,000 pl" is too high for Son Goku SSJ.

I know about the "15,000,000" thing.

But the "5,000,000" it's isn't bad...... maybe. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
POWER LEVELS: (Updated / Restored / Leveled / No multiplier nor daizenshuu wrong info)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14197&p=1519362#p1519362 Check it out if you want some information.

POWER LEVELS:

Jaco the Patrolman vol. I - XI
Dragon Ball Minus
Dragon Ball vol. I - XLII
Dragon Ball Super manga cap. 1 - ???

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:19 pm

Mattias_ wrote:

Edit: Fixed the "Emperor Pilaf Saga" and the "Red Ribbon Army Saga" power levels. Fixed Mr. Satan and Videl's power levels on Android & Buu Arc.

Also, I think "150,000,000 pl" is too high for Son Goku SSJ.

I know about the "15,000,000" thing.

But the "5,000,000" it's isn't bad...... maybe. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
I'm reading through your list right now, I like your format and here's what I feel like some points to be noted:
(I hope you read and reply)
  • I think you have gyumao too high, so is BoDB cast (goku yamcha krillin)
  • Kamesenin must be lower in 21st TB. He trained heavily.
  • Beginning of DB yamcha, who is stronger than 23rd TB yamcha, can't be weaker than 22nd TB goku and tenshinhan
  • Cyborg tao can't be stronger than Krillin and Yamcha
  • Nappa is too high compared to goku and Z fighters. Nappa thought that piccolo/goku/gohan can help (5000) goku beat him
  • Zarbon (transformed) must be stronger, atleast very close to vegeta 30,000
  • The ginyu force members can't be at 60,000. Ginyu said that someone with 60,000 can one-shot them.
  • Krillin is too low in freeza battle. He was handling 23000 ginyu just fine. He should be above 23000.
  • Zenkai vegeta is stronger than nail-merged piccolo.
  • Piccolo without weights must be stronger than freeza second form
  • Spirit bomb must be above KK x20 goku's power.
  • Gohan (Future) must be weaker than he is at, because he said he is not even close to his father's level when he died. Goku died soon after returning from yardat.
  • Yamcha should be above 24000 (Goku's level when dr gero last checked) because he mistook him for goku.
  • Krillin must be stronger than tenshinhan, who must be close to yamcha.
  • As Zombie pointed out, piccolo is too low after ROSAT training.
    I see not even a single reason for him to be so low. His performance against cell jrs is far better than his performance against imperfect cell. Goku said he powered up to "a whole different level" even when piccolo was powered-down.
  • Cell jrs are too high, and so are vegeta and trunks. Vegeta and trunks should not even be close to goku and cell jrs should be about the same level as them.
  • Videl at 136, no way. That's just too much for her. She is just slightly above mr satan, that's it.
  • Fat majin buu must not be even close to super saiyan 3 goku. Goku could've easily beat him if he wanted to.
  • Why is gohan - buu so powerful compared to gotenks-buu? There should only be a small difference.
  • Tien should be weaker than kuririn in buu arc atleast.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Speedster
Regular

Post by Speedster » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:17 pm

Mattias_ wrote:
Well it is a bit ironic that you went through all the trouble to be as accurate to the Japanese version as possible calling the Androids "Jinzoningen" and even also including all the names as written in Japanese yet you referred to the Genki Dama as Spirit Bomb!
Mattias_ wrote:-The final Spirit Bomb can't destroy Shin Bu.
Sorry for nit-picking like this but I just couldn't help not noticing the contrasting irony.

Mattias_
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Mattias_ » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:56 pm

apex_pretador wrote: I'm reading through your list right now, I like your format and here's what I feel like some points to be noted:
(I hope you read and reply)
  • I think you have gyumao too high, so is BoDB cast (goku yamcha krillin)
  • Kamesenin must be lower in 21st TB. He trained heavily.
  • Beginning of DB yamcha, who is stronger than 23rd TB yamcha, can't be weaker than 22nd TB goku and tenshinhan
  • Cyborg tao can't be stronger than Krillin and Yamcha
  • Nappa is too high compared to goku and Z fighters. Nappa thought that piccolo/goku/gohan can help (5000) goku beat him
  • Zarbon (transformed) must be stronger, atleast very close to vegeta 30,000
  • The ginyu force members can't be at 60,000. Ginyu said that someone with 60,000 can one-shot them.
  • Krillin is too low in freeza battle. He was handling 23000 ginyu just fine. He should be above 23000.
  • Zenkai vegeta is stronger than nail-merged piccolo.
  • Piccolo without weights must be stronger than freeza second form
  • Spirit bomb must be above KK x20 goku's power.
  • Gohan (Future) must be weaker than he is at, because he said he is not even close to his father's level when he died. Goku died soon after returning from yardat.
  • Yamcha should be above 24000 (Goku's level when dr gero last checked) because he mistook him for goku.
  • Krillin must be stronger than tenshinhan, who must be close to yamcha.
  • As Zombie pointed out, piccolo is too low after ROSAT training.
    I see not even a single reason for him to be so low. His performance against cell jrs is far better than his performance against imperfect cell. Goku said he powered up to "a whole different level" even when piccolo was powered-down.
  • Cell jrs are too high, and so are vegeta and trunks. Vegeta and trunks should not even be close to goku and cell jrs should be about the same level as them.
  • Videl at 136, no way. That's just too much for her. She is just slightly above mr satan, that's it.
  • Fat majin buu must not be even close to super saiyan 3 goku. Goku could've easily beat him if he wanted to.
  • Why is gohan - buu so powerful compared to gotenks-buu? There should only be a small difference.
  • Tien should be weaker than kuririn in buu arc atleast.
Hi. Here I Am!

Let's see. Again, sorry for my english. Let's gooooo!:

-I think Gymao power levels is right or so, you know. 97. It's cool having the 139 units by Kame'Sen'Nin. It's right, for me.
-Maybe, you're right. Kame'Sen'nin would have 152 at the 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai. You agree?
-Hmm. I don't think so. Sorry. 177 units by Yamcha in the beginning of Saiyan Saga, for me, it's ok. I don't agree.
-For me, Tenshinhan, Cyborg Tao, Son Goku and Piccolo are on another tier in contrast for Yamcha and Kuririn. I don't agree here. Cyborg Tao can defeat Yamcha at the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai.
-You're right. Nappa would have around 4,600. What do you think?
-Well, 28,100 is a good number, then. We're thinkin' the same here!.
-Yes, you've got it. Maybe hmmm... 50,000 each?
-Yes, Kuririn is fine with Ginyu... but he can't defeat him. Sorry, but I can't do that. Hmm. 21,000 is a good number. 23,000 is too high for Kuririn. He is an earthling, remember.
-Maybe. What do you say? His zenkai has improved a lot, then. Maybe 1,100,000 units? You tell me the truth, man. But 1,200,000 is too high.
-I don't think so. Perhaps, they're equal.
-Yeah. 90,000 is such a good number.
-You're right again!!!. 145,000,000 is such a good number.
-I NEVER SAW THAT, IT'S FREAKIN' TRUE!!!. I never noticed that.... Hmmm.. 24,000 is too high. Over 16,200 (Kaioken x2 pl).
-Toriyama says that. I don't know. Err..... Sorry, for the moment, I'm not gonna change that.
-But he is a namekian. Maybe, he was overpower, but not so much. For me, it's right. But I don't know, man. He is a namekian. Maybe a bit stronger but...
-Well, 126 it's a cool number. What do you think??
-No. They're equal, maybe.
-Because Boo absorbed Gohan. The difference is too high!.
-Like I said before. I can't change that. Sorry.

On other hand, I'm gonna change some power levels.
But, I know what you think about the "Son Goku - 15,000,000" thing.

150,000,000 is too high for a Super Saiyan! If Piccolo with 329 can destroy the moon... With 150,000,000 a Super Saiyan can destroy the whole universe!!!!.

I'm beginning to think to make a whole change on my list.

Code: Select all

Son Goku SSJ - 5,000,000
Freezer 100% max power - 4,800,000
What do you think???!?
POWER LEVELS: (Updated / Restored / Leveled / No multiplier nor daizenshuu wrong info)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14197&p=1519362#p1519362 Check it out if you want some information.

POWER LEVELS:

Dragon Ball Minus

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Mattias_ wrote:

Hi. Here I Am!

Let's see. Again, sorry for my english. Let's gooooo!:
Not too much of a problem, you'll improve with time if you try to. :thumbup:
-I think Gymao power levels is right or so, you know. 97. It's cool having the 139 units by Kame'Sen'Nin. It's right, for me.
-Maybe, you're right. Kame'Sen'nin would have 152 at the 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai. You agree?
-Hmm. I don't think so. Sorry. 177 units by Yamcha in the beginning of Saiyan Saga, for me, it's ok. I don't agree.
-For me, Tenshinhan, Cyborg Tao, Son Goku and Piccolo are on another tier in contrast for Yamcha and Kuririn. I don't agree here. Cyborg Tao can defeat Yamcha at the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai.
-You're right. Nappa would have around 4,600. What do you think?
-Well, 28,100 is a good number, then. We're thinkin' the same here!.
-Yes, you've got it. Maybe hmmm... 50,000 each?
-Yes, Kuririn is fine with Ginyu... but he can't defeat him. Sorry, but I can't do that. Hmm. 21,000 is a good number. 23,000 is too high for Kuririn. He is an earthling, remember.
-Maybe. What do you say? His zenkai has improved a lot, then. Maybe 1,100,000 units? You tell me the truth, man. But 1,200,000 is too high.
-I don't think so. Perhaps, they're equal.
-Yeah. 90,000 is such a good number.
-You're right again!!!. 145,000,000 is such a good number.
-I NEVER SAW THAT, IT'S FREAKIN' TRUE!!!. I never noticed that.... Hmmm.. 24,000 is too high. Over 16,200 (Kaioken x2 pl).
-Toriyama says that. I don't know. Err..... Sorry, for the moment, I'm not gonna change that.
-But he is a namekian. Maybe, he was overpower, but not so much. For me, it's right. But I don't know, man. He is a namekian. Maybe a bit stronger but...
-Well, 126 it's a cool number. What do you think??
-No. They're equal, maybe.
-Because Boo absorbed Gohan. The difference is too high!.
-Like I said before. I can't change that. Sorry.
- OK, it's your opinion, you are free to put him so high. I just told my opinion.
- probably fits
- it was not an opinion, it is a fact.
23rd TB yamcha > Tien 22nd TB from manga.
- 23rd TB Yamcha > Cyborg tao is also from manga heavy implication
- I generally round him at 5000 to 6000. I think this is a good range for him to fight 8000+ goku and also be scared of 5000 goku with help
- 50,000 or lower. Ginyu said 60,000 was like one-shot range.
- How does 11000 fight 23000? And remember krillin wasn't even going all out because goku's body you know.
Yes he's human but he got potential unlock, slowly increasing the powers. Vegeta takes a note of that.
- He was able to easily follow freeza's movements, while piccolo couldn't even see freeza. He should be close to or even higher than third form. He thought he can defeat freeza even after sensing third form.
- Unweighted piccolo was beating on freeza. Weighted piccolo is even stronger.
- ok
- But goku was 24000 at two points in the battle against vegeta (and gero is taking records of this).
1) When he goes kaioken x3 and beats vegeta
2) KK x4 Kamehameha (KK x3 matched vegeta = 18000, KK x4 = 24000)
- Yamcha said krillin is the strongest among humans
- "Whole different level" while not even powered up. We see what imperfect cell did to him, then he is still up against cell jrs, who are super strong. Namekians also power up. See how namekian powered up in 3 year training, didn't he?
- Beginning of DB goku (who you have at 60) was breaking cars with punches and kicks, killing dinosaurs and super big bears. Videl can't even break a punching bag while training hard.
- Goku said he could have beaten him easily in SS3, and he didn't even have much time left on earth. So, goku can beat him in whatever small time he had on earth.
Buu's power wasn't even sensed to kaioshin planet.
- But gohan is only slightly stronger than gotenks.
So buu + gohan is only slightly stronger than buu + gotenks

150,000,000 is too high for a Super Saiyan! If Piccolo with 329 can destroy the moon... With 150,000,000 a Super Saiyan can destroy the whole universe!!!!.

I'm beginning to think to make a whole change on my list.

Code: Select all

Son Goku SSJ - 5,000,000
Freezer 100% max power - 4,800,000
What do you think???!?
[/quote]

I think you are underestimating the universe.

1. The power levels don't work in a linear way. If piccolo can destroy moon with 500 power level, then it doesn't mean that farmer with shotgun can destroy a mountain with 5 power level.

2. Even if you assume the power levels scale linearly, the power level required to just destroy ONE SUN will be 500,000,000,000,000. See the difference.
For universe, it will be :
500,,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 power level
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Mattias_
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Mattias_ » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:06 pm

I understand your point about the power levels in the Universe. :clap:

I already fix some power levels (I agreed with you on almost all things). Also, I put the new units, too.

Except 23rd Yamcha and Buu Gohan power levels. I consider that they're good.

Really really thank you, apex_predator. :clap: You really improved my power level list!.

My english is very bad, sorry.

POWER LEVELS:

Dragon Ball Minus

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:21 pm

Mattias_ wrote: Except 23rd Yamcha and Buu Gohan power levels. I consider that they're good.
Gohan buu = buu + Piccolo + gohan
Gotenks buu = buu + Piccolo + gotenks
It is 22nd TB fighters and cyborg tao which I think you lower down a bit. Here's why:
Cyborg tao can't even see a suppressed tehshinhan.

Yamcha and krillin are able to easily see tenshinhan at a much higher speed.
That alone puts them both comfortable above cyborg tao.
Also, your list puts yamcha ~= Roshi, which can't be true by same logic in the scan above (Roshi cant see them)
Really really thank you, apex_predator. :clap: You really improved my power level list!.
My english is very bad, sorry.
I think you must edit your signature and add it there instead of saying this in every post.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:39 pm

King Cold : 75,000,000
Mecha Freeza (suppressed) : 80,000,000
Freeza (100%) : 140,000,000
Goku SSJ (Namek) : 150,000,000
Mecha Freeza (100%) : 160,000,000
Future Gohan SSJ (1 arm) : 180,000,000
Future Trunks SSJ (Mecha saga) : 200,000,000
Goku SSJ (Mecha saga) : 220,000,000
Piccolo (Androids saga) : 260,000,000
Future Trunks SSJ (Androids saga) : 300,000,000
Goku SSJ (Mecha saga) : 330,000,000
Future #18 : 330,000,000
Vegeta SSJ (Mecha saga) : 340,000,000
Future #17 : 360,000,000
Imperfect Cell (Ginger Town) : 390,000,000
Kamiccolo (weighted) : 450,000,000
Present #18 : 450,000,000
Present #17 : 500,000,000
Kamiccolo (w/o weights) : 520,000,000

I really, really like this. There's nothing wrong with my numbers, I'd say.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:04 am

ahill1 wrote:King Cold : 75,000,000

Since I've already debated with you and put my point what is wrong with these numbers, I'm not gonna do it again. I don't think I can convince you otherwise because
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

However, I will post my own numbers for these beings:

Freeza = 60,000,000 (50%) , 36,000,000 (Post GD) , 96,000,000 (100%, injured) , 55,000,000 (No stamina)

Goku = 62,000,000 (x20) , 18000 (Post genki dama) , 4,000,000 (Zenkai) , 100,000,000 (SS)
SS trunks = 99,000,000
Mecha freeza = 30,000,000
King cold = 30,000,000

Future gohan = 70,000,000 (2 arms) , 96,000,000 (1 arm)
Future androids = 164,000,000 (#17) , 152,000,000 (future #18)
Yadrat Goku = 115,000,000

--- 3 years later ---
Goku = 150,000,000
Vegeta = 150,000,000 (Or a bit higher) , Tired = 65,000,000
Trunks = 130,000,000
Piccolo = 95,000,000
#19 = 20,000,000 , post vegeta = 60,000,000
Dr gero = 60,000,000 , post = 70,000,000

#17 = 190,000,000
#18 = 180,000,000
Cell = 156,000,000
Kamiccolo = 180,000,000 (weights), 190,000,000 (unweighted)
Cell (post) = 240,000,000
#16 = 241,000,000
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

kingkaiultraron

Post by kingkaiultraron » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:32 pm

Guess I should post one of Z Gr8est Battle level lists of the hole wurl.

Movie 1

Goku: 69
Vegeta: 666
Sanic: 10,000
Billz: 420
Mr. Popo: 2,000
Monaka: 6.19
Billz Cosby: Blazeweed X2
Sleeping Goku: 34
Treeman: 12oz
Moonman piccolo: 6kg (Your weight)
Human Sanic: 20,000
Billz with hammerhead shark: blazeweed x69
Demon Billz: 279,720
Super Saiyan God Goku: 4,272,016
Betenupbillz: cosby

Movie Tew

Hitrer: sixty nien
Baby: cooking sprey x69 = 12,666 coconut water
Frieza 100% whole weet: 500,000
Mexican Sorbet: 122G
Edgy Tagoma: 57% of crawling in my skin
guud Billz: 2000 calorie diet
Goku: 5MG
Asshole Sanic: 5 seconds
Muten Rōshi: 6016cp3
Gorden Freezypoop: a gallon
Golden Edgy Tagoma: Shadow The Hedgehog
Golden Mexican Sorbet: 779
A Glass: Water
Spirit Bong: 420,000,000
Rubix Cube: Rainbow
Pencil: led

Movie 3

Wii U Gamepad: impossible to replace
Atari Jaguar CD: 0
Farmer with shotgun: episode 1
Evil Goku: 6,669
Evil Old Kai: 2
Mr.Popo: ∞
Blue Popo: -∞ X1 by the power of 2
Big The Cat: Duke Nukem
Doom Guy: Rip N Tear
Pakistan Neo Cortex: Cream butt flobber catch
Tim Taylor: real men don't need power levels
Shenglong: You must defeat me to stand a chance
Oolong: 99,999,999
Botamo: 3.14
Magetta: 6/3
Dio: The World (4000oz)
Broly: 50
Brolio: 200,000
Cabba: /\/\/ thunder is weighted clothing
Gyro zeppeli: 593 calories
Frost: 123,897,755
Hit: 700 watts
Demon SSJ Goku: 4,441,554
Omnigod Billz 1%: 1,554,000
Omnigod Billz 50%: 77,700,000
Review Movie World: Great Movie WOW
Mr Meaty: True Infinite Angriest King Burger
Mr. Satan: Immeasurable

100% accurate I would say.
Let that child alone.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:49 pm

kingkaiultraron wrote:Guess I should post one of Z Gr8est Battle level lists of the hole wurl.

Movie 1

Movie Tew

Movie 3

you forgot to add buff roshi, Chiaotzu ,God satan, Fat Beerus, and Silver Surfer.
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:46 pm

kingkaiultraron wrote:Guess I should post one of Z Gr8est Battle level lists of the hole wurl.

Movie 1

Movie Tew

Movie 3

This made me laugh way more than it should have.

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:11 pm

apex_pretador wrote:
ahill1 wrote:King Cold : 75,000,000

Since I've already debated with you and put my point what is wrong with these numbers, I'm not gonna do it again. I don't think I can convince you otherwise because
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

However, I will post my own numbers for these beings:

Freeza = 60,000,000 (50%) , 36,000,000 (Post GD) , 96,000,000 (100%, injured) , 55,000,000 (No stamina)

Goku = 62,000,000 (x20) , 18000 (Post genki dama) , 4,000,000 (Zenkai) , 100,000,000 (SS)
SS trunks = 99,000,000
Mecha freeza = 30,000,000
King cold = 30,000,000

Future gohan = 70,000,000 (2 arms) , 96,000,000 (1 arm)
Future androids = 164,000,000 (#17) , 152,000,000 (future #18)
Yadrat Goku = 115,000,000

--- 3 years later ---
Goku = 150,000,000
Vegeta = 150,000,000 (Or a bit higher) , Tired = 65,000,000
Trunks = 130,000,000
Piccolo = 95,000,000
#19 = 20,000,000 , post vegeta = 60,000,000
Dr gero = 60,000,000 , post = 70,000,000

#17 = 190,000,000
#18 = 180,000,000
Cell = 156,000,000
Kamiccolo = 180,000,000 (weights), 190,000,000 (unweighted)
Cell (post) = 240,000,000
#16 = 241,000,000
Do you think Freeza wasn't at his best when he used his 100%? I think 100% means 100%.

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:12 pm

Where do you guys have the base Saiyans during Boo saga?

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:46 pm

ahill1 wrote:Where do you guys have the base Saiyans during Boo saga?
Below Freeza :wink:
In all seriousness, my numbers for the base Saiyans are...

Son Goku - 90,000,000

Vegeta - 72,000,000
— Bobbidi's power-up - 90,000,000

Son Gohan - 68,000,000

Son Goten & Trunks - 24,000,000
— post RoSaT - 36,000,000

Gotenks - 160,000,000
— post RoSaT - 360,000,000

Vegetto - 18,000,000,000
Last edited by DanielSSJ on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

Analytic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Analytic » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:54 pm

Son Goku - 3,600,000,000

Vegeta - 2,880,000,000
— Bobbidi's power-up - 3,600,000,000

Son Gohan - 2,400,000,000

Son Goten & Trunks - 2,160,000,000 & 2,250,000,000
— post RoSaT - 3,000,000,000

Gotenks - 90,000,000,000
— post RoSaT - 7,500,000,000,000

Vegetto - 450,000,000,000,000~500,000,000,000,000

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:05 pm

Goku: 75,000,000

Vegeta: 60,000,000
--+Potential unlocked: 75,000,000

Gohan: 56,000,000

Trunks: 36,000,000

Goten: 34,000,000
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

ahill1
Regular

Post by ahill1 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:24 pm

@RandomGuy96 @DanielSSJ

Gohan that close to pre Majin Vegeta? Vegeta was sure he could beat Dabra, no?

I have:

Son Goten : 450,000,000
#18 : 450,000,000
Chibi Trunks : 460,000,000
Son Gohan : 480,000,000
Vegeta (pre Majin) : 576,000,000
~post Majin : 720,000,000
Son Goku : 720,000,000
#16 : 1,000,000,000

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:05 am

ahill1 wrote:@RandomGuy96 @DanielSSJ

Gohan that close to pre Majin Vegeta? Vegeta was sure he could beat Dabra, no?

I have:

Son Goten : 450,000,000
#18 : 450,000,000
Chibi Trunks : 460,000,000
Son Gohan : 480,000,000
Vegeta (pre Majin) : 576,000,000
~post Majin : 720,000,000
Son Goku : 720,000,000
#16 : 1,000,000,000
Eh, bump him up to 80,000,000. That'd put him on par with Cell Games Gohan.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)