Dragon Ball: Dark Protector

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gokuman1993
Beyond Newbie

Dragon Ball: Dark Protector

Post by Gokuman1993 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Hey, guys. Me again. Hey, I've been doing a little fanfic that based around Dragon Ball Multiverse. I call it "Dark Protector" For the universe within the story, I call it "Universe 21" or, if going by the list made by Krillin's Barber, "Universe 118"

The first six chapters are on FanFiction.net right now: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7294848/1/D ... _Protector

And now, here is a synopisis: Kakarot, a child from the Saiyans, was sent to Earth to kill all life. However, through love, compassion and friendship, he may end up becoming our protector....

So basically, it's Universe 13 (where Kakarot never hit his head and becomes Son Goku) except Kakarot never kills anyone....except the really bad ones. It will go from Kakarot's brief life with Grandpa Gohan to most likely his fight with Freeza. I might do my own version of the Cell and Buu sags, but only time will tell.

Also, Character Bios

The Son Family

Kakarot

Alias: Son Goku (also, his perfered name), the Ruthless Guardian
Spieces: Saiyan
Family: Bardock (father, deceased), Son Gohan (adoptive great-grandfather, deceased), Chichi (wife), Son Gohan (eldest son), Son Goten (youngest son), Videl (daughter-in-law), Pan (granddaughter), Kakku (grandson)
Personaility: Calm, cool, collected. Caring towards people he cares about. Can be a bit hotheaded, arrogant and harsh. Ruthless towards his enemies and shows no qualms of killing them.
Dislikes: People who threaten the planet, his own race, innocent people/his family getting hurt, being called by his true name.
Transformations: Great Ape (uses a wrist device to negate the transformation), Kaio-Ken, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Two and Super Saiyan Three.
Powers: Superhuman strength, speed, reflexes and durability. All of these increase through training and his many different forms (ex. Great Ape can multiply a Saiyan's physical powers tenfold)

Chichi

Alias: The Ox-Princess
Species: Human
Family: Ox-King (father), Kakarot (husband), Son Gohan (eldest son), Son Goten (youngest son), Videl (daughter-in-law), Pan (granddaughter), Kakku (grandson)
Personailty: Head-strong, yet hotheaded. Prone to overreact to things. Otherwise, kind and caring.
Likes: Her family, fighting, protecting others and going on adventures
Dislikes: People who threaten the peace, her family/innocent people getting hurt
Forms: Kaio-Ken
Powers: Superhuman strength, speed, reflexes and durability. These powers increase through training.

Gohan

Ailas: none
Species: Half-Human/Half-Saiyan
Family: Kakarot (father), Son Chichi (mother), Bardock (grandfather, deceased), Son Gohan (great-grandfather, deceased), Son Goten (younger brother), Videl (wife), Pan (eldest daughter), Kakku (infant son)
Personailty: Clever, intelluctual, peaceful, caring and ready to fight. Also, a bit tempermental and arrogant, like his father.
Likes: His family, fighting, studying, protecting his home and going on adventures.
Dislikes: People/his family getting hurt, having to fight to the death
Forms: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Two.
Powers: Superhuman strength, speed, reflexes and durabilty. These powers increase through training and his transformations.

Goten

Alias: none
Species: Half-Human/Half-Saiyan
Family: Kakarot (father), Son Chichi (mother), Bardock (grandfather, deceased), Son Gohan (great-grandfather, deceased), Son Gohan (eldest brother), Videl (sister-in-law), Pan (niece), Kakku (nephew)
Personailty: Naive, kind-hearted and caring. Can be a bit hotheaded, sarcastic and arrogant, like his father.
Dislikes: Studying, people/his family getting hurt
Forms: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan Two
Powers: Superhuman Strength, speed, reflexives and durabilty. These powers can increase through training and his transformations.

Well, that's it for now. Here's hoping you respond. Bye :D