Cosplay

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Zephyr
I Live Here

Re: Cosplay

Post by Zephyr » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:32 am

Step 1: Introduce your girlfriend to Dragonball Z Abridged
Step 2: Introduce your girlfriend to the actual series
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Watch, as your girlfriend cosplays as Videl:
:P

Lord Eeyore Haw-Haw
Beyond Newbie

Post by Lord Eeyore Haw-Haw » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:01 am

I'm just waiting on my boots to arrive, and then I'll be piecing the last bits of my Mr. Satan cosplay together. If I can get some good pictures of it, I'll post them up here. Or at least link you to Cosplay Island.

Lord Eeyore Haw-Haw
Beyond Newbie

Post by Lord Eeyore Haw-Haw » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:52 am

Haven't got as many photos as I believe were actually taken, some people are still uploading them from the con, in these days after it, but here are a couple of them with me as Mr. Satan, the first two being with Brad Swaile. (Voice actor for the Boo arc Gohan, in the Ocean cast, but I'm sure you knew that.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/ ... at-Ash.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/ ... ame-Ha.jpg

I present to you, courtesy of Brad Swaile himself (yes, this was his idea, not mine), the hitherto unseen Father-in-Law-Son-in-Law KamehameHa, between Mr. Satan and Gohan.

Alas, Mr. Satan needs to lose a bit of weight, to get rid of that second chin or so, when he's gonna do the "YYYYEEEEAH" face. He also needs to get a new form of that cape, as it was pretty good until the velcro came off, and he didn't have a safety pin handy.

Is he Hulking Up, a la Hulk Hogan, performing your basic flexing poses, or is he just squatting, ready to take a Dump Kamehame-Ha? You decide.

And that's all for now. I think some more are yet to come, but there's my terrible Mr. Satan cosplay.

EDIT: The first two pictures are both too big, and for some reason the second one doesn't wanna show up at all, so I've given links for them instead.

songohan619
Patreon Supporter

Post by songohan619 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:02 am

I'm don`t cosplay a lot, but I did do it once...
Well it wasnt a DB character, but it was an anime character: Satoshi!

Lord Eeyore Haw-Haw
Beyond Newbie

Post by Lord Eeyore Haw-Haw » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:13 pm

You can find some more pictures of my Mr. Satan on the site, Cosplay Island, if you look for Ashy-kun. You'll also see that, as it says in my costumes page, I'm considering a Trunks cosplay too.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:17 pm