Fan Works Explosion

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Fan Works Explosion

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:12 am

Scarz wrote:Chichi x Tullece (Cropped and censored to protect the innocent):

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/ ... nsored.jpg

This was a quickie. I was inspired to draw this after coming across a few TullecexChichi fanart. It's like my new favorite thing right now. Man, I'm just begging to get banned.
You know what I'm gonna say. :wink:

Could you PM me the uncropped and uncensored version of this, please?

And yeah, Tullece X Chi-Chi is cool, but it's not cooler than Broli X Broli! (Yeah, that's a thing, apparently, rule 63 or not).
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

hleV
Banned

Post by hleV » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:30 am

Piccolo Daimao wrote: Could you PM me the uncropped and uncensored version of this, please?
Me too!

Damn it, we should somehow be able to subscribe to your work to receive uncencored versions once they're out! I'm also loving your writing.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:56 am

hleV and Piccolo Daimao, PM sent.
Piccolo Daimao wrote:And yeah, Tullece X Chi-Chi is cool, but it's not cooler than Broli X Broli! (Yeah, that's a thing, apparently, rule 63 or not).
Why am I not surprised?
hleV wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:Damn it, we should somehow be able to subscribe to your work to receive uncencored versions once they're out! I'm also loving your writing.
I should just save time and send everyone on the forum an uncut version of my work. All though I could imaging that wouldn't go well with some.

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:19 am

Scarz wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:And yeah, Tullece X Chi-Chi is cool, but it's not cooler than Broli X Broli! (Yeah, that's a thing, apparently, rule 63 or not).
Why am I not surprised?
ZING! :lol:
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

Attitudefan
I Live Here

Post by Attitudefan » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:24 am

:o :o :o

Liking the wrestling photo
My favourite art style (and animation) outside Toriyama who worked on Dragon Ball: Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, Masaki Satō, Minoru Maeda, Takeo Ide, Hisashi Eguchi, Katsumi Aoshima, Tomekichi Takeuchi, Masahiro Shimanuki, Kazuya Hisada

DHM211
Advanced Regular

Post by DHM211 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Scarz wrote:hleV and Piccolo Daimao, PM sent.
Why am I not surprised?
hleV wrote:
Piccolo Daimao wrote:Damn it, we should somehow be able to subscribe to your work to receive uncencored versions once they're out! I'm also loving your writing.
I should just save time and send everyone on the forum an uncut version of my work. All though I could imaging that wouldn't go well with some.
Can you PM me an uncroped and uncencered version? Please.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:28 pm

DHM211 wrote:Can you PM me an uncroped and uncencered version? Please.
Sure thing!

And just to keep the Fanwork Explosion thread free of "can you send me a pm?", just pm me directly. No need to ask here. I would be more than happy to send along a link with the uncensored piece.

CaBrPi
Advanced Regular

Post by CaBrPi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:52 pm

Dear God... I mean, I thought the sex scenes in the fourth Twilight book were rough (from what I've heard)... Broli would smash Broli's head through an entire planet, let alone the headboard of a bed...

I'm so sorry.

Anyways, I'm not real big on the actual content, but I'm impressed as ever at your artwork, Scarz.

nathantheguitarist
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by nathantheguitarist » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:21 pm

:|

Make a twitter account? That is exactly what you are saying. That is where these came from. All perfectly uncensored because twitter doesn't seem to mind. Scarz, you missed an easy plug for your account. :p
Can't you see? He's the man. Let me hear you applaud. He's more than a man! He's a shiny golden god!

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Scarz wrote:I will. Chichi x Tullece (Cropped and censored to protect the innocent):
Sometimes things happen that remind you that the world is a beautiful place.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:01 pm

nathantheguitarist wrote:Scarz, you missed an easy plug for your account. :p
D'oh!

Insertclevername
I Live Here

Post by Insertclevername » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Scarz wrote: I will. Chichi x Tullece (Cropped and censored to protect the innocent):

This was a quickie. I was inspired to draw this after coming across a few TullecexChichi fanart. It's like my new favorite thing right now. Man, I'm just begging to get banned.
I wouldn't trust Tullece if I were Chi-Chi, you don't know what kind of intergalactic STD's as space pirate can have. :wink:
Cipher wrote:Also, you can seriously like whatever and still get laid. That's a revelation that'll hit you at some point.

AgitoZ
Temporarily Banned

Post by AgitoZ » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Rocketman wrote:Sometimes things happen that remind you that the world is a beautiful place.
Things like infidelity?
If you're not here soon... GET ON!

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:30 pm

AgitoZ wrote:
Rocketman wrote:Sometimes things happen that remind you that the world is a beautiful place.
Things like infidelity?
Sometimes, yes.

Also nipples.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Scarz wrote:
hleV wrote:Make them nude.
As tempting as that may be, I don't think I will make a nude version. I find it hotter with the leotards on. :wink:
Insertclevername wrote:Its okay, Selypa does resemble post haircut Videl sometimes. :) And besides its a sketch, so you didn't have the luxury of having colors and clothes to help distinguish them.
I guess I shouldn't be to hard on myself then.
Rocketman wrote:I see no problems with this. Please, continue.

please
I will. Chichi x Tullece (Cropped and censored to protect the innocent):

To top off the jizz cake, Chichi is apparently wearing a thong.
Tullece X Chi-Chi is cool but Bulma X Chi-Chi is cooler.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

DarkPrince_92
I Live Here

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:48 pm

:shock:
I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:58 pm

I recently finished a very long commission and my schedule is free for the next week. So I'll be drawing a lot things for myself (and perhaps for others), mostly DB related things. Whether it's for the Western DB project, requests, or just random things that comes to mind. I will be (shameless plug) posting most of my work first on my twitter. If the work is too risque than most likely you won't see it here unless it's censored.

With that said, I give you Lunch vs. Bulma wrestling in leotards:

It's based off some random fanart of Mika from SF.
DBZAOTA482 wrote:Tullece X Chi-Chi is cool but Bulma X Chi-Chi is cooler.
Uh-oh. Ideas are brewing...

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:48 am

Scarz wrote:With that said, I give you Lunch vs. Bulma wrestling in leotards:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/ ... stling.jpg
And I thank you for this gift. :D
Scarz wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote:Tullece X Chi-Chi is cool but Bulma X Chi-Chi is cooler.
Uh-oh. Ideas are brewing...
I thought they already would've been. :P

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:34 pm

Piccolo Daimao wrote:And I thank you for this gift. :D
You're so very welcome. :wink:

Videl, as requested by someone on twitter.

I didn't know the forum's policy on slightly exposed areolas so I played it safe and censored it anyway. You can always view the uncensored version on my twitter.

DarkPrince_92
I Live Here

Post by DarkPrince_92 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Dude loves his T&A. :lol:
I am a freelance animator, check out my thangs. ART!

Check my webcomic series Off Guard now on webtoons!

PSN/Steam: DarkPrince_92