Can you make his eyes blue

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Golden SS4

Can you make his eyes blue

Post by Golden SS4 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:55 am

It’s SS + UI Goku but I want his eyes to be light blue with black irises like SSB Evolved Vegeta’s eyes.

Locust
Beyond Newbie

Re: Can you make his eyes blue

Post by Locust » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:39 am

Respectfully - it's generally considered bad form to edit artists work without permission
It's better to ask the original artist if they'd consider doing this edit for you - if they don't want to, you can always save money and commission an artist to draw what you want
Last edited by Locust on Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I just wanna punch god in the face"
My English can be weak, please forgive mistakes/confusingly phrased sentences
Letterboxd

Fionordequester
I Live Here

Re: Can you make his eyes blue

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:06 am

Golden SS4 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:55 am Image

It’s SS + UI Goku but I want his eyes to be light blue with black irises like SSB Evolved Vegeta’s eyes.
You really need to ask the original artist first for permission. Theeir livelihood depends on the traffic their artwork gets for their livelihood, just like Youtubers.
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".