DBZ Episodes 1-67 Rescored, with new Faulconer music!

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Fionordequester
I Live Here

DBZ Episodes 1-67 Rescored, with new Faulconer music!

Post by Fionordequester » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:42 pm

Have you ever wondered what Season 1 & 2 of the Orange Bricks would've sounded like, had Faulconer not tried to sue FUNimation? What sort of new tracks might have been added to the sound library? Have you been looking for musicians who could replicate the instruments, electronics, and compositions used!

Well look no further, because the "Faulconer Re-Mix" channel has done just that! They're up to Episode 5 thus far, and will be updating bi-weekly! Here's the first episode, as a sample!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcz8eb9MDrc

The youtube video itself is just the audio track with heavily blurred footage--check the description for what you really want to see. And no, I am not associated with the channel--just wanted to share something really cool!
Kataphrut wrote:It's a bit of a Boy Who Cried Wolf situation to me...Basically, the boy shouldn't have cried wolf when the wolves just wanted to Go See Yamcha. If not, they might have gotten some help when the wolves came back to Make the Donuts.
Chuquita wrote:I liken Gokû Black to "guy can't stand his job, so instead of quitting and finding a job he likes, he instead sets fire not only to his workplace so he doesn't have to work there, but tries setting fire to every store in the franchise of that company".