Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:41 pm

Goku asked Vegeta if he's going up to the bleachers, so does that mean that Vegeta hasn't improved at all since the Buu saga?
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:54 pm

It might mean Gokû is overestimating his own skills.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:27 pm

verto wrote:We still don't know how strong Kakarot and Prince Vegeta are do we?
Well Salagir said that this Vegeta is not much stronger than the original Vegeta was after he first turned Super Saiyan. So many of the other opponents such as the Androids could beat him. We know practically nothing about the others, as both Nappa and Kakarotto both fought much weaker opponents and Raditz has not fought yet. I am guessing they are all weaker to some extent then their 'Prince' Vegeta, even if one or all of them can go Super Saiyan.
Innagadadavida wrote:HAHA! Now that's funny. Kakarot and Vegeta sitting there talking shit about Vegetto; calling him ugly. That's my favorite panel of the whole comic.
:lol: It is especially interesting how they both end up worrying more about Vegetto's hair then whether he is strong or not. :roll: So they both deprecated themselves in more ways then one.
goku the krump dancer wrote:Goku asked Vegeta if he's going up to the bleachers, so does that mean that Vegeta hasn't improved at all since the Buu saga?
I don't think so . . . maybe Son Goku remembered how much Vegeta freaked out over Brolly's power the first time they faced him. :lol: :wink: Or perhaps he is just being Son Goku and worrying about his friend's welfare . . . even if Vegeta would not take kindly to his concern.

verto
Beyond Newbie

Post by verto » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:35 pm

Maphisto86 wrote:
Well Salagir said that this Vegeta is not much stronger than the original Vegeta was after he first turned Super Saiyan. So many of the other opponents such as the Androids could beat him. We know practically nothing about the others, as both Nappa and Kakarotto both fought much weaker opponents and Raditz has not fought yet. I am guessing they are all weaker to some extent then their 'Prince' Vegeta, even if one or all of them can go Super Saiyan.
When did he say that? Not saying I doubt you or anything, but if theres some sort of Q&A thing I missed I want to read it, unless I just missed it somewhere obvious.

As for the "Prince" thing, I called him that since he's wearing that uniform and to differentiate him from U18 Vegeta.

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:04 am

verto wrote:
Maphisto86 wrote:
When did he say that? Not saying I doubt you or anything, but if theres some sort of Q&A thing I missed I want to read it, unless I just missed it somewhere obvious.

As for the "Prince" thing, I called him that since he's wearing that uniform and to differentiate him from U18 Vegeta.
Well even though this Vegeta has not been called "Prince" yet, I just added quotations to poke fun at Vegeta's vanity (especially this universe's Vegeta).

As for when Salagir said this, it was in one of the pages comments section. I forget which one sadly but I am sure you could e-mail him and ask. I just remember what I read but nothing in the story so far shows how strong this Vegeta really is, other than he can at least transform into the first stage of the Super Saiyan.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:54 am

Maphisto86 wrote:
verto wrote:
Maphisto86 wrote: Well Salagir said that this Vegeta is not much stronger than the original Vegeta was after he first turned Super Saiyan. So many of the other opponents such as the Androids could beat him. We know practically nothing about the others, as both Nappa and Kakarotto both fought much weaker opponents and Raditz has not fought yet. I am guessing they are all weaker to some extent then their 'Prince' Vegeta, even if one or all of them can go Super Saiyan.

Well even though this Vegeta has not been called "Prince" yet, I just added quotations to poke fun at Vegeta's vanity (especially this universe's Vegeta).

As for when Salagir said this, it was in one of the pages comments section. I forget which one sadly but I am sure you could e-mail him and ask. I just remember what I read but nothing in the story so far shows how strong this Vegeta really is, other than he can at least transform into the first stage of the Super Saiyan.
I remember seeing that too. It's possible this Vegeta could go USSJ, but if even if he did, he'd be significantly weaker than the first time we saw Vegeta in USSJ.

I also remember hearing at one point that Salagir's one of the fans that believes that Saiyans permanently lose their tails once they become SSJs, so this Radditz and Nappa can't transform into SSJ.

Meanwhile this Goku may be significantly weaker than Vegeta; they're from a universe based on another fan-manga Salagir (or Gogeta Jr) started in which Goku never lost his Saiyan heritage, so when Radditz shows up at the beginning, he and Gohan freely go with him. It's interesting that Gohan's absent here, though. Maybe Freeza killed him?
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:37 am

Dayspring wrote:
Maphisto86 wrote:
verto wrote: When did he say that? Not saying I doubt you or anything, but if theres some sort of Q&A thing I missed I want to read it, unless I just missed it somewhere obvious.

I remember seeing that too. It's possible this Vegeta could go USSJ, but if even if he did, he'd be significantly weaker than the first time we saw Vegeta in USSJ.

I also remember hearing at one point that Salagir's one of the fans that believes that Saiyans permanently lose their tails once they become SSJs, so this Radditz and Nappa can't transform into SSJ.

Meanwhile this Goku may be significantly weaker than Vegeta; they're from a universe based on another fan-manga Salagir (or Gogeta Jr) started in which Goku never lost his Saiyan heritage, so when Radditz shows up at the beginning, he and Gohan freely go with him. It's interesting that Gohan's absent here, though. Maybe Freeza killed him?
Argh, I don't like the idea that Saiyan's can only go SSJ if they lose their tails. There is nothing to really suggest that in the entirety of the manga and anime is there? Anyway, it does not really matter in the context of the story. If true then it points out that both Raditz and Nappa, who are both A LOT stronger then their U18 counterparts, are not true Super Saiyans yet.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:01 pm

'Quack' indeed...
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Pain
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Pain » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Situational irony at its best.
Forum Occupation: Rebel/"The Spoiler"
Member #:2148
Post Rank: #33
Greatest Dragonball Successor: One Piece
Forum Role Model: SSj Kaboom

Bleach Title Of The Week: All Colour But the Black

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:06 pm

If he kills that...uh bird will Broli be disqualified? Dumb question since we obviously know he'll go on to fight Vegetto but I'm pretty sure killing anyone else besides your opponent is against the rules.

Pain

Post by Pain » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:08 pm

Scarz wrote:If he kills that...uh bird will Broli be disqualified? Dumb question since we obviously know he'll go on to fight Vegetto but I'm pretty sure killing anyone else besides your opponent is against the rules.
Why wouldn't he attack Goku first? I mean, would he even know that Vegetto and Goku are connected?

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Even if he was "disqualified," do they have anyway to keep him from fighting?
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Pain

Post by Pain » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:13 pm

SSj Kaboom wrote:Even if he was "disqualified," do they have anyway to keep him from fighting?
Surely not. I'm guessing that this may bring the tournament to an abrupt end.

verto
Beyond Newbie

Post by verto » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Maphisto86 wrote:Argh, I don't like the idea that Saiyan's can only go SSJ if they lose their tails. There is nothing to really suggest that in the entirety of the manga and anime is there? Anyway, it does not really matter in the context of the story. If true then it points out that both Raditz and Nappa, who are both A LOT stronger then their U18 counterparts, are not true Super Saiyans yet.
Was it just a dub line that said that the original (or whatever Vegeta said) Super Saiyan could only handle the transformation while in ape form? I assume it is since no ones mentioned it yet but... Did that even happen? I may be remembering something wrong.

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Oh god, that was hilarious.
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

SonGokuGT
I Live Here

Post by SonGokuGT » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Shit just got real, yo!

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:29 pm

jjgp1112 wrote:Oh god, that was hilarious.
I agree. Something about these "organizers" just irks me. Maybe it's an appearance thing (no offense to Gogeta Jr and Salagir), I don't know. Either way, a part of me was giggling with glee to see some harm finally inflicted upon one of them.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

CashmanX
Patreon Supporter

Post by CashmanX » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:34 pm

SSj Kaboom wrote:
I agree. Something about these "organizers" just irks me. Maybe it's an appearance thing (no offense to Gogeta Jr and Salagir), I don't know. Either way, a part of me was giggling with glee to see some harm finally inflicted upon one of them.

They appear to be too "knowing". :P
Last edited by CashmanX on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
olympia wrote: 21:28 why are we still talking about the emails
21:29 who gives a fuck
21:29 shut the fuck up trunks
21:29 * mean trump

SSJ2bardock
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2bardock » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:49 pm

CashmanX wrote:
SSj Kaboom wrote:

They appear to be to "knowing". :P
Well they did organize this whole tournament thing. I've suspected an ulterior motive for a while.
PSN Stay_Slapped

Let’s play FighterZ

Godo
I Live Here

Post by Godo » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:02 pm

SSJ2bardock wrote:
CashmanX wrote:
SSj Kaboom wrote: I agree. Something about these "organizers" just irks me. Maybe it's an appearance thing (no offense to Gogeta Jr and Salagir), I don't know. Either way, a part of me was giggling with glee to see some harm finally inflicted upon one of them.

They appear to be to "knowing". :P
Well they did organize this whole tournament thing. I've suspected an ulterior motive for a while.
Me too. I doubt that they organized the tournament for shits and giggles.

One thin though: I didn't think it was funny when he died. The little bastard smiled joyfully, and looked all so happy.
Maybe if he looked bitter or something like the others, I would've smiled at least.