Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Any general discussion regarding fan-created works of the Dragon Ball franchise, including AMVs, fan-art, fan-fiction, etc.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Re: Fanmanga - DB Multiverse

Post by Rocketman » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:18 pm

StarRot wrote:And I like how you handled the anatomy.
Giggity.

StarRot
Advanced Regular

Post by StarRot » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:53 am

Scarz wrote:Also, I didn't use a reference, straight from the head.
Oh, awesome. I’d like to get to the stage where I have enough knowledge of human anatomy that I can draw without using references constantly.
Well. Not that there’s anything wrong with references. But I’d just like a good grounding in anatomy. Gotta work harder ~
Thanks for the motivation.
Rocketman wrote:Giggity.
Dohohohoh.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:09 pm

If they're not allowed to be doing that, then why are you allowing them to do it?! God damn birds don't regulate shit.
StarRot wrote:Oh, awesome. I’d like to get to the stage where I have enough knowledge of human anatomy that I can draw without using references constantly.
Well. Not that there’s anything wrong with references. But I’d just like a good grounding in anatomy. Gotta work harder ~
Thanks for the motivation.
No problem! :wink:

coola
I Live Here

Post by coola » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Gast Carcolh? Strange name :? Yes, i doubt Kaioshins will allow another tournament like this. If no rules are followed.
My Twitter: @kamil198811
Bulma fan
Thanks to Discotek:
Magic Knight Rayearth get DVD release in 2015 and Blu-Ray release on 2016
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas get DVD release in 2015

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:23 pm

coola wrote:Gast Carcolh? Strange name :?
I wonder if Gast Carcolh is a pun off something?

batistabus
Patreon Supporter

Post by batistabus » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:24 pm

coola wrote:Gast Carcolh? Strange name :? Yes, i doubt Kaioshins will allow another tournament like this. If no rules are followed.
Well, snails are gastropods, and caracol in Spanish means snail, so probably that.

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:37 pm

batistabus wrote:
coola wrote:Gast Carcolh? Strange name :? Yes, i doubt Kaioshins will allow another tournament like this. If no rules are followed.
Well, snails are gastropods, and caracol in Spanish means snail, so probably that.
That's... actually pretty clever.

Michsi
I Live Here

Post by Michsi » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Scarz wrote:
batistabus wrote:
That's... actually pretty clever.
I thought it might be something like that, but....it just doesn't roll of the tongue too pleasently. For me at least.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:42 pm

He should just be named Namek since he is an entire race in one body.

Or at least just one name: Gast.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Kind of a weird name for the Namek, but I like the pun. Hopefully he somewhat one-shots Cell Jr. so we can finally get to the mysterious being in the background who's gotta be Daimao at this point.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

funrush
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by funrush » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Gast Carcolh is cool. Wonder how Cell will increase the power of the Juniors?

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Maybe Cell will transfer to Cell Jr. energy through his tail, and make him an adult! But then again, we saw him is Bardock's visions an a kid. But then again, maybe the adult form could be temporary.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Glad to see the big green guy has a name now. One that goes along with the puns too (unlike a certain Saiyaness . . . boy I am grouchy)! What is Cell up to now!? He was pretty crafty in the actual series and is even more so in this one. Then again both Son Goku, Piccolo and Vegeta among others were as well so Cell get's it honestly.

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:01 am

Its weird seeing Cell act like a loving father when he could just create more Jrs. (Syd's demise was very soothing by the way)
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

TrunksTrevelyan0064
Patreon Supporter

Post by TrunksTrevelyan0064 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:35 am

Cell has somehow kept Kuririn's corpse with him all these years, and will now transform his son into the invincible Cellin. You know it's true.
Usually goes by "Kevtrev" elsewhere online.
Draws comics that may or may not have been inspired by Akira Toriyama's amazing manga-making skills.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:56 am

TrunksTrevelyan0064 wrote:Cell has somehow kept Kuririn's corpse with him all these years, and will now transform his son into the invincible Cellin. You know it's true.
I admit Ceririn would be awesome, but very unlikely. lol

Anyone think he just left the prying eyes of the stadium so he he could create a different Cell Junior that has more power...perhaps leaving the weaker one in the room with its energy supressed, killing it, or reabsorbing it?
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Great Saiyaman I
Regular

Post by Great Saiyaman I » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:58 am

TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
TrunksTrevelyan0064 wrote:Cell has somehow kept Kuririn's corpse with him all these years, and will now transform his son into the invincible Cellin. You know it's true.
I admit Ceririn would be awesome, but very unlikely. lol

Anyone think he just left the prying eyes of the stadium so he he could create a different Cell Junior that has more power...perhaps leaving the weaker one in the room with its energy supressed, killing it, or reabsorbing it?
I don't think he could kill it, Cell is a loving and caring father. He is truly one of the greatest family men I have ever known.
-The Great Saiyaman
Herms wrote:
Nex Carnifex wrote:Herms can you translate the whole thing
No.

perucho1990
I Live Here

Post by perucho1990 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:46 am

Someone in the Spanish section of DBM said that Cell probably has more Cell Jrs inside the room, and he will switch Cell Jrs.

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:49 pm

I demand this happen. :lol:
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

TonyTheTiger
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TonyTheTiger » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:43 pm

If Cell tries to replace this Cell Jr. with another one that might explain the vision of Goku and Cell Jr. teaming up. Should Cell Jr. feel betrayed he might turn against Cell.