Ultimate Uncut editions out!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SonGokuGT
I Live Here

Post by SonGokuGT » Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:31 am

Just wanted to say:

Ultimate Uncut Intro song = Longest fucking intro in history!

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:31 am

Anyone willing to rip a sample audo clip? I've been debating whether I should buy it.

Mattias
Beyond Newbie

Post by Mattias » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:53 pm

Sun_Wukong wrote:Anyone willing to rip a sample audo clip? I've been debating whether I should buy it.
Considering the speed of the release of the DVDs, I wonder if it would be more beneficial to just wait for boxed sets to come out. That way you could find up saving about $10-15 in the long run. For students, that's a lot of money for coffee.
[i]"Well, Diane, I'm sure you and your brother are devistated for the two-headed monster that could have been,"[/i] ~ Tom Tucker.

Dragonboy

Post by Dragonboy » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:59 pm

I seen it. Yestarday when i was out. Its 26.99$ for me. But, i was wondering how many eps are on there? Can you guys please tell me.
SI---GH
WHY DID THE WORLD HAVE TO BECOME THIS...? WHYARE WE DEMONS WHO BELONG IN THE WORLD OF DARKNESS AND DARKNESS CURSED TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD OF VIOLENT SUN....?

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:13 pm

Sadly, only 3.

Heritic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Heritic » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:18 pm

Dragonboy wrote:Its 26.99$ for me.
Man, that much for just three episodes? Where was this? I hope it wasn't Best Buy because that's where I go.

I haven't seen the Ultimate Uncuts at my Best Buy yet. I'll check again sometime next week, I suppose.

Dragonboy

Post by Dragonboy » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:29 pm

Heritic wrote:
Dragonboy wrote:Its 26.99$ for me.
Man, that much for just three episodes? Where was this? I hope it wasn't Best Buy because that's where I go.

I haven't seen the Ultimate Uncuts at my Best Buy yet. I'll check again sometime next week, I suppose.
Yes, it was best buy. You get a box and a Goku figure. But, why is it that much. I never thought it would be that much. ;____;

Well, after i eat. I'll go to another place and see how much it is.
SI---GH
WHY DID THE WORLD HAVE TO BECOME THIS...? WHYARE WE DEMONS WHO BELONG IN THE WORLD OF DARKNESS AND DARKNESS CURSED TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD OF VIOLENT SUN....?

Heritic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Heritic » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:34 pm

Dragonboy wrote:Yes, it was best buy. You get a box and a Goku figure. But, why is it that much. I never thought it would be that much. ;____;
Oh, that must have been the Starter Set then, I think the DVD alone should be cheaper than that. The other DBZ DVDs at my Best Buy are usually only $14-$15. That's why $26.99 is so much for me.

Dragonboy

Post by Dragonboy » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:38 pm

See, i think its the box set not the starter. Where i live box sets are more. I live in a farming town. Everything is expensive.
SI---GH

Heritic
Beyond Newbie

Post by Heritic » Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:10 pm

Are you talking about this, Dragonboy? If so, then I probably should have clarified earlier, I'm just buying the DVD and nothing else. So, of course since I'm just getting the DVD it will be cheaper than getting it along with all that extra stuff.

ThunderPX
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ThunderPX » Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:40 am

Gaaah~! I want this >_<

RattleMan

Post by RattleMan » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:29 pm

ThunderPX wrote:Gaaah~! I want this >_<
I'm probably going to buy it online.
Under construction.

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:01 pm

Bought this today. Thought the dub was great. The music was ok. Not nearly as distracting as Faulconer's. Some parts you could clearly tell it was made on a synthesizer. All in all Id give it a B+