Idiots on Parade!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:12 pm

Right. We're not saying they should be rounded up and shot - we're just saying the things they wrote are terrible. C'mon, we're not kicking quadripalegics - we're making fun of fanboys.
:) My thoughts exactly! You go, desire!
He should have been able to easily beat Freeza (assuming he was stronger than Goku, as I recall) and then turn his attention to getting his wishes granted. He'd destroy everybody afterward and then go about taking Freeza's place as ruler of the galaxy.

-edit-

There would be no Goku to release the androids upon - so Gero would have to find another hobby. And Buu would never be revived - not enough power on Earth.
Good feedback, I'd have to say Vegeta would be immortal kill Freeza and his family, and start his own galactic empire (Palpatine! :lol: ). Gero was already half-way done with his Androids by now, so they'd probably still be released on Earth. The Androids, having no one to challenge on Earth, (unless you count Yajirobe, Chi-Chi, Oolong, Kame'Sennin, and Puar ^_^)
and they'd eventually destroy everyone on it. Within 20 years, Cell would appear and absorb #17 and #18, then destroy Earth in search of an opponent. He'd find Vegeta, who'd only be able to defeat him because Cell could never kill him. Vegeta, not seeing a need to train, would eventually meet Bebi, who'd possess him and take-over his new empire.

Holy crap! :P
I really, really need to get back into the habit of posting.

t-bone135
Beyond Newbie
Location: Living in a box under the stairs in the corner of the basement of the house half a block down. . .

Post by t-bone135 » Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:58 am

Chaos Saiyajin wrote:
Right. We're not saying they should be rounded up and shot - we're just saying the things they wrote are terrible. C'mon, we're not kicking quadripalegics - we're making fun of fanboys.
:) My thoughts exactly! You go, desire!
He should have been able to easily beat Freeza (assuming he was stronger than Goku, as I recall) and then turn his attention to getting his wishes granted. He'd destroy everybody afterward and then go about taking Freeza's place as ruler of the galaxy.

-edit-

There would be no Goku to release the androids upon - so Gero would have to find another hobby. And Buu would never be revived - not enough power on Earth.
Good feedback, I'd have to say Vegeta would be immortal kill Freeza and his family, and start his own galactic empire (Palpatine! :lol: ). Gero was already half-way done with his Androids by now, so they'd probably still be released on Earth. The Androids, having no one to challenge on Earth, (unless you count Yajirobe, Chi-Chi, Oolong, Kame'Sennin, and Puar ^_^)
and they'd eventually destroy everyone on it. Within 20 years, Cell would appear and absorb #17 and #18, then destroy Earth in search of an opponent. He'd find Vegeta, who'd only be able to defeat him because Cell could never kill him. Vegeta, not seeing a need to train, would eventually meet Bebi, who'd possess him and take-over his new empire.

Holy crap! :P
That still doesn't explain what happens to Super 17. But given those circumstances I doubt Dr. Miyu would want to hook up with Dr. Gero only because Bebi did what he wanted him to do in the first place and ruled the galaxy. I suppose those two would get into a science competition and in the end it becomes the Japanese version of Dexter's Lab in Hell. :lol: I hope that made at least a little sense.
Best. Slip 'n' slide. EVER!

Come read my fan-fiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~tbone135

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:53 am

Well, if Vegeta kills Freeza, Cell wouldn't be able to have his cells so, he wouldn't be able to live in space.

Either way, Buu would be the one to "rule" everything(he doesn't care about that). Remember, Kaioushin said he would be released from the seal by a big shock, just not with full power. Even if he was released with 1% of his power, he would be enough to kill any Z Senshi.

Chaos Saiyajin
Advanced Regular

Post by Chaos Saiyajin » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:17 am

That still doesn't explain what happens to Super 17. But given those circumstances I doubt Dr. Miyu would want to hook up with Dr. Gero only because Bebi did what he wanted him to do in the first place and ruled the galaxy. I suppose those two would get into a science competition and in the end it becomes the Japanese version of Dexter's Lab in Hell. :lol: I hope that made at least a little sense.
*imagines Dexter's Lab in Hell*

Dr. Gero-*working on Android #21*

Broli-*Runs in and blows up a side of the lab*

Dr. Gero-BROLI! You stupid son of bitch!

Broli-KAKKAROTTO!

:lol:
Well, if Vegeta kills Freeza, Cell wouldn't be able to have his cells so, he wouldn't be able to live in space.

Either way, Buu would be the one to "rule" everything(he doesn't care about that). Remember, Kaioushin said he would be released from the seal by a big shock, just not with full power. Even if he was released with 1% of his power, he would be enough to kill any Z Senshi.
If Bebi got strong enough, he could try to posses Buu. :?
I really, really need to get back into the habit of posting.

Dominator
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dominator » Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:46 pm

Chaos Saiyajin wrote:
*imagines Dexter's Lab in Hell*

Dr. Gero-*working on Android #21*

Broli-*Runs in and blows up a side of the lab*

Dr. Gero-BROLI! You stupid son of bitch!

Broli-KAKKAROTTO!

:lol:

If Bebi got strong enough, he could try to posses Buu. :?
LOL! That was a great cartoon.
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/vendavaleste/]Carrion - The Dominator Fansite[/url]

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:59 am

I'm sorry for the necro-posting, but this is just to good, I know it's enourmous but still, try to read it. I laughed my ass off.

http://www.pojo.com/dragonball/whatif/2 ... Goku.shtml

mAcChaos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mAcChaos » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:43 pm

Actually, Pilaf would be the ruler of the world until Raditz came, because Piccolo wouldn't have ever been released by him since Goku wasn't around to keep foiling his plans.
Within 20 years, Cell would appear and absorb #17 and #18, then destroy Earth in search of an opponent. He'd find Vegeta, who'd only be able to defeat him because Cell could never kill him. Vegeta, not seeing a need to train, would eventually meet Bebi, who'd possess him and take-over his new empire.
Perfect Cell would easily annihilate Vegeta.
Last edited by mAcChaos on Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[i]"I have yet to show you, young warrior, what I'm truly capable of."[/i] - Cell

Menardi
Beyond Newbie

Post by Menardi » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:48 pm

Bulma cannot bear Vegeta’s immortal seed and Vegeta remains alone for the rest of the Earth’s existence eternally watching over it, but doing nothing else special with his life.

Wow, how sad.... :roll:

People have too much time making up stuff like that. But the one with Piccolo was quite funny, just the title's too much!
[b][color=green]GREEN TEAM[/color][/b]
[b][color=pink]But does he know how to wind you up?[/color][/b]

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:08 pm

Bulma cannot bear Vegeta’s immortal seed

Ok, this one just cracked me up xD I didn't want to say it before you read it.

aarondirebear
Beyond Newbie

Post by aarondirebear » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:21 pm

someone did a huge article on why Buruma is the most important character in all of DB (and it makes sense) but i cant seem ti find it so here's the gist of it:

Goku would have remained in mount Paozu, never leaving home and never training under Muten Roshi. Pilaf and the Red Ribbon army would begin to vie for the dragonballs. Nobody would be able to stop Emperor Pilaf or the Red Ribbon army.

The following would certainly happen:
-Oolong would continue his "terrible" reign.
-Boss Rabbit would continue to terrorize the small village
-Yamucha would remain a bandi

One of three things would happen here:
a) Pilaf gets his wish, Earth live sunder his cruel but weak fist.
b) Commander Red gets his wish to be tall, and the red ribbon army doesn't get to take over the world immediately (though they still build their power)
c) Black kills commander red when he discovers what the wish was, and the red ribbon army takes over the world.

If either b or c happens, Pilaf would need to release Piccolo Daimaou. Piccolo would start to eliminate all the great fighters (excluding Goku, whom he owuldn't know the existance of). eventually, Muten Roshi would attempt to use the Mafuba on him, either suceeding or failing (dying either way). Piccolo would eliminate the Red Ribbon army or the king if he's in power still. So after this, for a little while, Earthw ould live one of these ways:

a) Live under emperor Pilaf
b) Live in fear of Piccolo Daimaou
c) Live in peace with Muten Roshi as its martyred hero.

Radittsu would arrive years later to find his brother with such a pathetic battle strength that he kills him out of disgust. Radittsu would either leave the Earth to help the other Saiya-jin with the "tough planet" or stay, purge the place for sale and THEN leave.

In either case, the current inhabitants of Earth would live in relative peace for a few years (whether its the native Earthlings or the guys who bought the planet). The Jinzouningen would not need to exist, as they were created for the sole purpose of vengeance against Goku.

Then one of two things would happen.
1) Babidi continues to find energy on the planet Earth, depsite the low power it has. Then majin Buu would awaken and destroy everything in the galaxy.
2) Babidi travels through space to find his energy, eventually hearing about Furiza and his men. Now this is wshere it gets interesting.

If he goes after Furiza, he either succeeds, or THIS happens:

Along with Darbura, babidi goes to Furiza Planet 79 to seek out recruits. He picks up some low level trash that even Goku could have beaten with his measely battle strength and turns them into Majin. Then he would start causing trouble to draw out Furiza's top men.

The Saiya-jin would probably be sent in first and have some measure of difficulty in defeating the Majin Henchmen. At some point Vegeta has to realize that whatever put them under this control has made them substantially stronger. Vegeta would show just how angry and brutal he is and fall under Babidi's spell on purpose, becoming a Super Saiya-jin in the process.

With his new power, and his pride keeping himself under his own control (though pretending to obey his every order), Vegeta would rise to challenge Dodoria, Zarbon, and Kiwi, killing all three of them. When the time comes to face the Ginyu Tokusentai, he pretends to be weakening in order to panic "whomever gave me this power"and coax him into bringing Nappa and Radittsu also under his "control" as well. The three of them would destroy the Ginyu Tokusentai utterly, and then challenge Furiza himself. The trio would gang up on the tyrant and kill him before he has a chance to transform.

By the time Furiza 79 is purged entirely of Furiza's men, the tank is still only about halfway full. Babidi decides to meet with his new "minions", who kill him on sight, ironically ending the Majin spell, but some of the powerup would remain. Darbura, uncontrolled, would return to the Demon World. There would remain nobody who remembers Majin Buu, other than Kaioushin himself, and the Saiya-jin could finally live without Furiza's control.
---

Oh and here's another what ifFor Radittsu:
if Piccolo is reigning supreme and Radittsu kills him, it could be that every Earthling present bows down to him and declares him king. When he thinks about the name "King Radittsu", he decides that he "likes the sound of that" and sits upon the empty throne.

Oh yes, and bother GT and everything to do with it.
"You dont need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane

mAcChaos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mAcChaos » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:28 pm

Why couldn't he just make Freeza a Majin?

Also, with Dabura, he wouldn't need any help to defeat anybody in Freeza's empire, including Freeza.
[i]"I have yet to show you, young warrior, what I'm truly capable of."[/i] - Cell

gohanku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by gohanku » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:18 am

Dabura didnot have enough power to release Majin Buu so Babidi needed some more majins for power. Freeza was killed by the three saiyans in the story and Babidi couldn't do anything about it, here a what-if, What-if Goku defeated Jackie Chun?
[quote="SSj Kaboom talking about Future Gohan in BT3"]I feel sorry for Future Gohan.

Everyone's like, "What?! What are you doing with [b][i]two[/i][/b] arms?! You tear that off right now, mister!"

Poor guy.[/quote]
Lol'ed.

aarondirebear
Beyond Newbie

Post by aarondirebear » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:29 pm

He would have spent the money trying to find directions >_>

Maphisto86
Patreon Supporter

Post by Maphisto86 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:02 pm

I like the idea of "what-if's" but poorly thought out and badly written fanmade what-if's just causes people like us to kill innocent people... :roll: Some of these are ok but most of them are just sad to look at. :lol: :x

Rocketman
Namekian Warrior

Post by Rocketman » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:19 pm

aarondirebear wrote:Nobody would be able to stop Emperor Pilaf or the Red Ribbon army.
Except Master Roshi, Tien, Krillin...

aarondirebear
Beyond Newbie

Post by aarondirebear » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:14 pm

As I recall both Kuririn and kame Sennin were afraid of them and thought Gokuu foolish for taking them on :)