Dragonball Tattoos

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MetalMadness
Beyond Newbie

Dragonball Tattoos

Post by MetalMadness » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:11 pm

do we have any members here that have a dragon ball tattoo, or seen any that they like?
I just got this done yesterday:

with vegeta always being my favourite character, specifically the majin insignia representing both his pride and his sacrifice, two qualities that I relate with and value above all else.
I also hold the series very dear to my heart, I grew up watching it every day and it was an escape from reality. Vegeta' relentless ambition and commitment to improvement is still a driving factor to me to this day.
I always admired their physiques and it was part of the reason I started working out myself, and I always picture vegetas struggle in the gravity chamber when I'm out in the gym pumping my own sets

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Re: Dragonball Tattoos

Post by Lord Beerus » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:42 pm

Really cool tattoo. :thumbup:

Good thing you didn't get that done on your forehead, because it just would have looked weird. :P

SuperSaiyanQ

Post by SuperSaiyanQ » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:58 pm

I really wana get a DBZ themed tattoo but I'm not sure what . Personally I probably would've got the M a little higher up , probably right on the back of the neck but thats down to personal preference .
IT LOOKS BADASS MAN , seriously I know it's just the Majin symbol but damn it does look pretty sick !
Also wicked body man (no homo for the immature ones ) , I saw your traps and was like shit I need to step my game up haha

IAmTheMilkMan
Beyond Newbie

Post by IAmTheMilkMan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:58 pm

People often ask me if I'll ever consider getting a tattoo, and I always think that if I ever do, it will probably be Dragon Ball related. For well over half of my life, Dragon Ball has been a major part of it and shows no signs of going anywhere, so that makes the most tattoo-sense to me.

I've given it a little thought and I wouldn't want anything too flashy, probably just a single dragon ball or the Capsule Corp logo. However, I never thought of the Majin symbol as an option until this thread and, I must say, it's a damn good idea and it looks fantastic. Bravo.
aka TheMilkmanConspiracy on IFDB
aka WhereIsTheMilkman elsewhere