Future Trunk's Timeline plotholes?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Future Trunk's Timeline plotholes?

Post by Captain Strawberry » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:10 am

Future Gohan has been fighting the androids for a long time and by that time he should have been stronger than them especially with his latent powers. He should have been able to reach SSJ2 and did Mr Popo never come to tell him about the hyperbolic time chamber?

I just think, Future Gohan should have been able to become way stronger than he should have been with the time he had.
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

Doctor.
Banned

Re: Future Trunk's Timeline plotholes?

Post by Doctor. » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:07 pm

Future Gohan was already miles stronger than present Gohan before he went to train with his father in the RoSaT, where he unleashed some of his hidden potential. I assume Earth's terrible conditions to train wouldn't allow him to make huge gains. Mr. Popo was probably killed.

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:53 pm

Doctor. wrote:Future Gohan was already miles stronger than present Gohan before he went to train with his father in the RoSaT, where he unleashed some of his hidden potential. I assume Earth's terrible conditions to train wouldn't allow him to make huge gains. Mr. Popo was probably killed.
I suppose that makes sense. People always dying and it was Gohan to save them so no proper time to train...
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

SaintEvolution
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaintEvolution » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:58 pm

Captain Strawberry wrote:
Doctor. wrote:Future Gohan was already miles stronger than present Gohan before he went to train with his father in the RoSaT, where he unleashed some of his hidden potential. I assume Earth's terrible conditions to train wouldn't allow him to make huge gains. Mr. Popo was probably killed.
I suppose that makes sense. People always dying and it was Gohan to save them so no proper time to train...
Maybe.

I would like if they did some aprofundate on that. Future Trunks timeline is very interesting.