Amazon Japan: Exclusive RoF Poster With Blu-Ray/DVD

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kingdom Heartless
I Live Here

Amazon Japan: Exclusive RoF Poster With Blu-Ray/DVD

Post by Kingdom Heartless » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:59 am

I considered posting this in the movie discussion, however I have yet to see the movie and I would have to wade through spoilers to view any responses.

I've noticed one version of the RoF Blu-Ray/DVD comes with a B2 Fabric Poster. I was wondering if anyone may have any knowledge of what the poster is of? I'm wondering if it is simply the movie poster or something a little more exciting.
Yo! Cal's the name. Nice to meet you!
Lover of all that is pure and fun in the worlds of Dragon Ball, Jim Henson and so forth!
3DS Friend Code 1418-7854-8786. I'm always playing Pokemon, so PM me yours for Friend Safari and battling! :D

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Amazon Japan: Exclusive RoF Poster With Blu-Ray/DVD

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:39 pm

It isnt that same movie poster thats been everywhere it is very different, I'll spoiler tag since the poster is pretty spoilery:

SSGSS Goku
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Amazon Japan: Exclusive RoF Poster With Blu-Ray/DVD

Post by SSGSS Goku » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:06 pm

CDJapan is having a similar promotion too, where they're giving a poster for people that preorder the Limited Edition, except it's an A3 poster. Not sure if it's the same poster though. http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/tokuten/anime_DB_F