SSJ4 or SSJG form?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Beerus-sama
Advanced Regular

Re: SSJ4 or SSJG form?

Post by Beerus-sama » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:03 am

I dislike how SSJG was created and the design is normal I can't really like it or dislike it.
But I totally dislike SSJ4 design, I don't like or dislike how he was created though.

So I choose SSJG :thumbup:
Black_Liger wrote:If GT was never made, and it was thrown in super. I bet everyone would be HOLY CRAP THAT LOOKS SO COOL.
Not me, thats for sure :P
Sleeping until the tournament is over.

soleil444
Beyond Newbie

Post by soleil444 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:08 am

Black_Liger wrote:SSJ4 Looks the coolest, If GT was never made, and it was thrown in super. I bet everyone would be HOLY CRAP THAT LOOKS SO COOL.

I do like Goku's red Haired form though.
You can watch Gogeta SSJ4 ! he have red hair and what power!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Please understand: it's my first time on an english board about DB & i have a very very bad english!! thanks

successoroffate
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by successoroffate » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:34 am

The way I see it, SSG is too simple, he gets thinner and the obvious hair color change, which is cool. However, as a matter of taste, SSJ 4 is more imposing than SSG. The design for SSJ 4 is outstanding. It is everything a Saiyan should be. Half Oozaru, Half Saiyan. I consider the SSJ 4 to be the Primal form of the SSJ. Even in Power level SSJ 4 looks that it can overtake Bluper any time.

I would love for DBSuper to bring some concepts of my Primal SSJ :wink:
Big Green: Do whateveryoulike, Ghos
Broly: haha He calls me a goohst, but IMMMD DA DEVVVVAAALLL! RAHAHAHAHA!
-----
Trunks: "Dhe computer selffishy intesnafiy dosuementos."
Android 13: Yum Boy
-----
Vegeta: The Legendary Warrior of SpaZe.

Saiyan007
Regular

Post by Saiyan007 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:19 pm

At first i liked SSJ4 becuase it was pretty cool and it's a lot more physically imposing than the God form but i have to say the SSJG Forms have really grown on me besides the aura for the God forms looks great :thumbup:
I prefer the God Forms

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:35 pm

SSJ4 easily. It has far more creativity, impact, and weight to the form. This is a transformation. This feels like the pinnacle of saiyan power. It combines Super Saiyan and Oozaru. The only weird thing for me is the lack of nipples. That's about it. The eyeliner I find primitive and adds to the form. SSJG on the other hand has a cool aura, and that's it. It's boring as hell for a god form, which I think Toriyama was going for. SSJ4 is the most creative form since Super Saiyan. SSJ God, and especially Blueper is basically me spending a couple minutes in photoshop recolouring, and calling it a day for a new design. Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 2 would probably be the same thing but with pink hair if it existed.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:09 am

I would like SSJ4 more if the fur was replaced with subtle flames that is actually ki.

But I like the simplicity of the toilet paper transformation (I call it toilet paper because Kami can also be said as toilet paper).

Plus, the auras for the new forms are great.
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller