Should the series introduce God forms for other races?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Re: Should the series introduce God forms for other races?

Post by JulieYBM » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:42 pm

Sure, I don't think there should be a limit if the characters' personality allows for it. Give Kuririn Migatte no Goku'i or a god ki form. Hell, let Yamcha turn into a Hyena Man. Cover Tenshinhan's body in eyes. Make Chaozu into Mob from Mob Psycho 100. Go nuts. Whose going to get hurt? Heck, I'd easily by a scene of Chaozu or Yamcha being cool if Shida Naotoshi animated it, for example.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips
Regular

Post by It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:07 pm

Julie... wth is that avi lmao
My opinions suck. You should probably mute me to spare yourself having to see them.

"If someone gets Star Wars wrong? Death threats. If a kid learns that a shitty song they liked when they were 12 was a cover of a song made in 1984? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that's too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that isn't too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone criticizes Naruto? Lots of death threats. Sexualizes pokemon? UNIVERSAL PRAISE." - Plague of Gripes

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:12 am

Gosh, what if Kame-sen'nin turned into an actual turtle man like that one live action film? That'd be a cool power-up!
It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:07 pm Julie... wth is that avi lmao
Why, Mommy has no clue what you mean, sweetie.
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:50 pm

PM me the Source for that AVI?? Also yeah Turtle Hermit is supposed to have far extended life span, so him training and learning some deadly techniques that power gaps are helpless against should be something they should definitely enforce with him. Tien is supposed to have some OP potential from his Three Eye blood that being with the Crain hermit stunted and since he is now good and no longer with the Crain hermit his potential should be ready to manifest and him being able to have not only a 3rd amazing eye, but extra arms should play into his possible abilities more. Tien, Piccolo, Roshi, Krillin, Gohan and 17 need more development, abilities and a MASSIVE power increase. Otherwise this story will remain as if it only has 2 characters in it(Goku and Vegeta)

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:25 pm

I will never understand how Piccolo does not attain it, the dude literally trains by meditating, he should be the one with the best Ki control out of the whole gang, which (if i'm not wrong), apparently is important to learn how to use god ki. Heck, Piccolo fusing with Kami (a former god) should have given him some sort of advantage.
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:39 pm

Piccolo being a former God, should have the ability to acquire God Ki on his own through chakra control training which like you said he kind of already does that. I'm hoping that with this chapter and Piccolo saying what he said it made Gohan and Piccolo realize they need something more than just training(God Ki for Piccolo and having his Potential Unleashed, and God Ki for Gohan)