Who is your favorite God of Destruction?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Re: Who is your favorite God of Destruction?

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:13 am

Koitsukai wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:34 pm Those SDBH GoDs are getting a lot of votes. Perhaps without them on the poll, other GoDs would've gotten better results. But the Quitela trend should remain anyway.

I guess those chibi-GoDs get more attention in SDBH than the main-continuity ones, thus attracting more votes.
I guess people really like Shandy for some reason. Speaking of, Here's the results of the poll after a whole day:

The internet is quite the interesting place when it comes to gauging favorites.

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Post by Yuji » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:22 pm

It's almost impossible not to choose Beerus because of the sheer screen-time and impact he's had. But aside from him, whereas most people would probably pick Belmod or Champa due to plot importance, or perhaps Geene or Liquir from a design standpoint, I have a soft spot for Sidra due to his characterization as a kind-hearted, compassionate and indecisive destroyer in the manga.

DBPirate

Post by DBPirate » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:11 pm

I am really baffled as to why Quitela is leading lol. I only voted for Beerus. I suppose Champa would be next. If we're going by design, Giin/Geene would be my second favorite behind Beerus.
Favorite sagas: Tien Shinhan (DB), Frieza (Z), Future Trunks (Super)
Favorite characters: Frieza, Future Trunks, Beerus, Android 17, Zamasu, Gohan

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:40 am

Actually, maybe Quitela is leading because of the splits between Champa and Beerus. I mean, both are the most prevalent Hakaishins and have the most humor, so maybe two halves of people like them?
It still doesn't retract the fact that there are more Quitela fans than Beerus and Champa fans, and in Kanzenshuu of all places.

EDIT: NVM, turns out way more people prefer Beerus.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:02 am

3 days have passed, so here are the current results:

Leaves me questioning a lot of things...

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:15 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:02 am 3 days have passed, so here are the current results:

Leaves me questioning a lot of things...
そんな ばかな
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:42 am

Mine would be Beerus but that comes from a fact i really do not remember other gods that much except for Champa. Except for those two, they were all kinda forgettable to me to the point i don't even know their names, except for Mosco the giant robot. And compared to Champa, Beerus is easy win to me.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:05 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:42 am Mine would be Beerus but that comes from a fact i really do not remember other gods that much except for Champa. Except for those two, they were all kinda forgettable to me to the point i don't even know their names, except for Mosco the giant robot. And compared to Champa, Beerus is easy win to me.
They have pretty distinct and interesting designs IMO.

Quitela: Mouse guy

Liquiir: Fox with multiple tails

Vermoud: Clown

Helles: Egyptian-looking girl

Ramoosh: Pink elephant

Sidra: Bearded dwarf

Geene: Green fish man

Arak: Creepy looking brown sea creature thing

Iwen: Short furball
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:12 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:05 pm
sunsetshimmer wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:42 am Mine would be Beerus but that comes from a fact i really do not remember other gods that much except for Champa. Except for those two, they were all kinda forgettable to me to the point i don't even know their names, except for Mosco the giant robot. And compared to Champa, Beerus is easy win to me.
They have pretty distinct and interesting designs IMO.

Quitela: Mouse guy

Liquiir: Fox with multiple tails

Vermoud: Clown

Helles: Egyptian-looking girl

Ramoosh: Pink elephant

Sidra: Bearded dwarf

Geene: Green fish man

Arak: Creepy looking brown sea creature thing

Iwen: Short furball
In that case, i've found only Helles and Liquirr to have somewhat enjoyable designs, especially Helles who wasn't animal but something like exotic goddess which is what i really enjoy seeing, except for her lips. Others were out of my taste really. Mosco looked pretty good but honestly half of his design came from Toyotaro's joke about Lord Luud.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:07 pm

Aside from th4e obvious choice of Beerus, I'd say Geene has been in the spotlight as the mysterious GoD from the 4 'upper' universes, who seemed more thoughful than his other 3 colleagues (Liquiir, Arak and the hairy guy). He also looks strong. I'd definitely want to see more of him and what U12 has.
P O W E R

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:54 am

Honestly forgot this poll was still open, been pretty busy. Here's the results after a week:

ArmenianPepsi
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by ArmenianPepsi » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:44 pm

SuperSaiyaManZ94 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:10 pm It's a toss up between Beerus and Champa for me, though them being brothers of differing physiques and the moments where they are at each other's throats are by far my favorites.
Indeed. That's why I actually quite liked the Universe 6 arc. Watching what are essentially two brothers fighting like children is great :lol:
First time Dragon Ball fan as of March 2020. Still learning the ropes. Nothing much else to say,