Where can I find the Espana (Castillian Spanish) dub of DBZ?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Brilliant_Gear_258
Not-So-Newbie

Where can I find the Espana (Castillian Spanish) dub of DBZ?

Post by Brilliant_Gear_258 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:08 pm

I remembered watching the opening of the Cell Arc in Castillian Spanish (NOT THE REMASTERED VERSION), but somehow the video got taken down or deleted.

Do you know where I can watch the full episodes, if you have an archive of every full episode of DBZ dubbed in Espana? I would be happy to watch the full episodes, because I haven't see the episodes yet.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Where can I find the Espana (Castillian Spanish) dub of DBZ?

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:10 pm

You cant ask for piracy, that is against the rules.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

SuperSaiyaManZ94
I Live Here

Re: Where can I find the Espana (Castillian Spanish) dub of DBZ?

Post by SuperSaiyaManZ94 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:20 am

What Cure Dragon said, this isn't the place to be asking for that type of stuff and the admins really don't take kindly to it either.

There's places out there on the interweb where you can inquire about obtaining foreign dubs of the series, but this forum isn't one of them.
DB collection related goals as of now:

1.) Find decent priced copy of Dragon Box Z Vol. 4 (Done)

2.) Collect rest of manga

3.) Get rest of Daizenshuu (2-7)