The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Anime Kitten » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:58 pm

Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Zamasu Arc; no time limit) VS Future Zamasu (no immortality)
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:14 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Zamasu Arc; no time limit) VS Future Zamasu (no immortality)
Future Zamasu oneshots him, he's nearly SSBlue level.

DanielSSJ
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by DanielSSJ » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:20 pm

Angelus wrote:Kamiccolo, SSJ Future Trunks VS Android 13, 14, 15

[Future Trunks is pre-ROSAT]
Piccolo has a pretty huge advantage over the three Androids, but given that their power never falls, he'd have a tough time fighting all three of them on his own. However, as we see in the movie, Trunks is capable of taking out at least one of them on his own, albeit with high difficulty. As long as they don't merge and become Super Android No. 13, Piccolo and Trunks should win without too much trouble.
My Official Unofficial Battle Power list (in-progress: updated 11/8/2022—FREEZA ARC COMPLETED)

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:26 pm

Asriel Dreemurr + Omega Flowey Vs Zeno.

End of DB Goku vs Six Paths Naruto and Sasuke.

In Brightest Day
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by In Brightest Day » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Some fights:

- Freeza (true form, Resurrection F) vs. Ultimate Son Gohan and SSJ3 Gotenks (Boo arc).
- Ginyu-Tagoma vs. Kibitoshin.
- Son Goku ("match level" and wearing weighted clothing, 23rd Budokai) vs. Krillin and Yamcha (23rd Budokai).
- Piccolo (Saiyan arc) vs. 6 of Freeza's goons on Namek (Raspberry, Appule, etc).

Angelus

Post by Angelus » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Android 17 and SSJ Future Trunks with sword VS SSJ Vegeta (power boosted by 5%), SSJ Goku, and Base Future Trunks (first appearance in main timeline; no sword)
[Vegeta and Goku are from Androids Saga; no heart virus]

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:09 pm

1) Super Dragon Ball Heroes vs. Dragon Ball Super.

2) Super Saiyan Blue Vegito (Majin Buu Saga) vs. Current Akira Toriyama.

3) Chuck Norris vs. Merged Zamasu.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:03 am

In Brightest Day wrote:Some fights:

- Freeza (true form, Resurrection F) vs. Ultimate Son Gohan and SSJ3 Gotenks (Boo arc).
- Son Goku ("match level" and wearing weighted clothing, 23rd Budokai) vs. Krillin and Yamcha (23rd Budokai).
- Piccolo (Saiyan arc) vs. 6 of Freeza's goons on Namek (Raspberry, Appule, etc).
-Frieza oneshots both.

-Ginyu-Tagoma wins with low difficulty.

-Goku wrecks both easily.

- Piccolo puts up a valiant effort but ultimately dies at Appule's hands.
Angelus wrote:Android 17 and SSJ Future Trunks with sword VS SSJ Vegeta (power boosted by 5%), SSJ Goku, and Base Future Trunks (first appearance in main timeline; no sword)
Android 17 solos with ease.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:00 am

Kamiccolo can take all of them at once.
From what is shown, SS Goku = 13 > 15 > 14.
Android 17 >> Trunks + Piccolo + Tien.

While goku is a bit superior to trunks, the gap isn't that large.
Anime Kitten wrote:Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Zamasu Arc; no time limit) VS Future Zamasu (no immortality)
I'm going with goku, don't know why.

Final form freeza has a decent advantage over either of them, but not both of them at once. Freeza gets overwhelmed, and beaten down for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, gotenks defuses and freeza one-shots the kids. However, he is weakened enough to gohan being able to hold his own.
After a long battle, freeza wins.

Ginyu is superior to cell and weaker than majin buu, but so is kibitoshin. Howevver, ginyu knows how to fight, while kibitoshin is super incompetent. If kibitoshin fights properly and uses the small strength advantage + TK to kill the villain, he wins, otherwise ginyu wins or CHANGE!!!!

I assume you meant goku who fight tenshinhan. If so, Krillin and Yamcha win by ring-out.

We don't have the slightest idea of their power level.
Angelus wrote:Android 17 and SSJ Future Trunks with sword VS SSJ Vegeta (power boosted by 5%), SSJ Goku, and Base Future Trunks (first appearance in main timeline; no sword)
Base trunks is irrelevant here.

Android 17 beats vegeta and goku at the same time. Trunks isn't needed.
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:14 am

Blue Vegito & Zamasu Black vs Beerus
Genki Dama Trunks vs Beerus
Trunks' sword vs Zangetsu

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:45 am

Kamiccolo solos.

Awesome_Gotenks

Post by Awesome_Gotenks » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:50 am

SSjin4 Gogeta vs. SSjG Goku(Initial)
Super Gotenks is Born | SSjin3 Gotenks > Super Boo | SSjin Gotenks Pre > SSjin3 Goku

Base Gotenks(Pre) = SSjin2 Tier
Base Gotenks(Post) > SSjin Gotenks(Pre)
SSjin2 Gotenks > SSjin Gogeta
SSjin3 Gotenks >>> SSjin2 Gogeta

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:05 am

Awesome_Gotenks wrote:SSjin4 Gogeta vs. SSjG Goku(Initial)
So hard to tell...
I put my money on Ssj4 Gogeta.
Future Zamasu is still SsjB level. Goku loses badly.

1. Frieza one-shots both in base, as seen in DB Super.
2. Ginyu is Super Perfect Cell tier. Kibitoshin should be higer than that, but I'm not so sure. Pass.
3. Goku with medium effort, due to Krillin of course.
4. Piccolo easily.
AvatarReiko wrote:Blue Vegito & Zamasu Black vs Beerus
Genki Dama Trunks vs Beerus
Trunks' sword vs Zangetsu
1. Beerus easily.
2. No clue. :lol:
3. See above.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:42 am

Zamasu55 wrote:
So hard to tell...
Keep in mind compared to Potara fusion the dance completely sucks, and SSG Goku surpasses even SSJ3 Vegetto so Goku and Vegeta would have to improve tremendously for SSJ4 Gogeta to reach SSG Goku level, and according to the GT Comics SSJ4 Goku is perhaps as strong as Vegetto so SSJ4 Gogeta and SSG Goku are probably in the same ballpark.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:46 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:
So hard to tell...
Keep in mind compared to Potara fusion the dance completely sucks, and SSG Goku surpasses even SSJ3 Vegetto so Goku and Vegeta would have to improve tremendously for SSJ4 Gogeta to reach SSG Goku level, and according to the GT Comics SSJ4 Goku is perhaps as strong as Vegetto so Gogeta and SSG Goku are probably in the same ballpark.
This is wrong, because Super Baby Vegeta 1 was stated to have the strongest ki Goku ever felt. Ssj4 Goku (Baby Vegeta saga) is much stronger than Ssj Vegito.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:49 am

Zamasu55 wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote: So hard to tell...
Keep in mind compared to Potara fusion the dance completely sucks, and SSG Goku surpasses even SSJ3 Vegetto so Goku and Vegeta would have to improve tremendously for SSJ4 Gogeta to reach SSG Goku level, and according to the GT Comics SSJ4 Goku is perhaps as strong as Vegetto so Gogeta and SSG Goku are probably in the same ballpark.
This is wrong, because Super Baby Vegeta 1 was stated to have the strongest ki Goku ever felt. Ssj4 Goku (Baby Vegeta saga) is much stronger than Ssj Vegito.
Nobody ever experienced Vegetto's full power, so it would be accurate to say Super Baby Vegeta was the highest ki he ever felt even if Baby ended up weaker than Vegetto.

Zamasu55

Post by Zamasu55 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:51 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: Keep in mind compared to Potara fusion the dance completely sucks, and SSG Goku surpasses even SSJ3 Vegetto so Goku and Vegeta would have to improve tremendously for SSJ4 Gogeta to reach SSG Goku level, and according to the GT Comics SSJ4 Goku is perhaps as strong as Vegetto so Gogeta and SSG Goku are probably in the same ballpark.
Nobody ever experienced Vegetto's full power, so it would be accurate to say Super Baby Vegeta was the highest ki he ever felt even if Baby ended up weaker than Vegetto.
Goku knows Vegito's full power. That makes sense, since GT Base Goku was stronger than Ssj3 Goku (Buu saga), and Baby Vegeta (first form) stomped his Ssj3 self who's 400x stronger. :D

Regular

Post by AvatarReiko » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:52 am

Base Vegito(current) vs Hit
SSJ2 Vegito vs SSJ Blue Vegeta(Post ROSAT)

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:54 am

Zamasu55 wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote: This is wrong, because Super Baby Vegeta 1 was stated to have the strongest ki Goku ever felt. Ssj4 Goku (Baby Vegeta saga) is much stronger than Ssj Vegito.
Goku knows Vegito's full power. That makes sense, since GT Base Goku was stronger than Ssj3 Goku (Buu saga), and Baby Vegeta (first form) stomped his Ssj3 self who's 400x stronger. :D
In GT we don't know if the multipliers are the same as when Goku goes SSJ Rilldo tells him he wasn't using even half of his real power which would suggest SSJ is only a 2-3x multiplier rather 50x.

Awesome_Gotenks

Post by Awesome_Gotenks » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:41 am

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
Zamasu55 wrote:
TheUltimateNinja wrote: Nobody ever experienced Vegetto's full power, so it would be accurate to say Super Baby Vegeta was the highest ki he ever felt even if Baby ended up weaker than Vegetto.
In GT we don't know if the multipliers are the same as when Goku goes SSJ Rilldo tells him he wasn't using even half of his real power which would suggest SSJ is only a 2-3x multiplier rather 50x.
Yep.
Anyway, i believe the battle between SSjin4 Gogeta and SSjG Goku would be even, since Gogeta kicked away Omega's universal-busting Karma Ball like it was nothing, whereas SSjG Goku and Beerus's shockwaves were said to be Universal+ as well
Super Gotenks is Born | SSjin3 Gotenks > Super Boo | SSjin Gotenks Pre > SSjin3 Goku

Base Gotenks(Pre) = SSjin2 Tier
Base Gotenks(Post) > SSjin Gotenks(Pre)
SSjin2 Gotenks > SSjin Gogeta
SSjin3 Gotenks >>> SSjin2 Gogeta