The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:53 am

Who is the weakest character in Super that can beat SSj Vegito (Buu saga)?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Roronoa-pt
Beyond Newbie

Post by Roronoa-pt » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:45 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:Who is the weakest character in Super that can beat SSj Vegito (Buu saga)?
SSJG Goku

Helios518
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Helios518 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:46 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:Who is the weakest character in Super that can beat SSj Vegito (Buu saga)?
My safest bet would be SSJ2 Future Trunks (Anime).
Why I use "Geran" instead of "Jiren"

Dragon Ball Gus
Advanced Regular

Post by Dragon Ball Gus » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:20 am

Freeza and Gohan vs Toppo and Dyspo
Caulifla best girl! :)

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:52 am

SS2 Goku
Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Freeza and Gohan vs Toppo and Dyspo
Depends upon rules.

ToP rules, pride troopers win
No rules- Freeza solos
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Zamasu55
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Zamasu55 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:41 pm

pacz360 wrote:Ssj2 cabba Vs ssj2 caulifla
Piccolo Vs ssj kale
Piccolo Vs ssj2 cabba
Piccolo Vs ssj2 caulifla
Monna Vs kakusuna
Top krillin Vs namek saga ssj goku
- Piccolo wins.
- Piccolo wins, I refuse to believe Cabba's stronger than Ssj2 Gohan.
- See above.
- Monna crushes her. Kakunsa's weaker than Ribrianne who's weaker than Base Saiyans. Monna stomped Ssj Cabba, instead.
- Goku one shots.
Dragon Ball Gus wrote:The Kamikaze Fireballs vs Caulifla and Kale
Ssj Caulifla would easily win on her own.
Spider-Man wrote:Yakon vs Dercori
    Kale Berseker vs Janemba
      Krillin vs Tien from the TOP.
      We don't know much about Dercori, so I can't really tell.
      This is overkill, for Kale of course.
      It was stated like a hundred times, Krillin is the strongest earthling.
      Animelover5487 wrote:SSB Goku Kaioken x20 vs SSB Vegetto

ToP Roshi vs Yamcha

Monna vs Present Zamasu

Hit vs Toppo

Ikari Trunks vs Berserk Kale

#18 vs Ribranne
      - SsjB Vegetto, easily.
      - Roshi has problably surpassed him.
      - I don't think Ssj2 Cabba's stronger than Ssj2 Goku from the Future Trunks arc. Zamasu wins.
      - Jiren himself said it, Hit was the last warrior he needed to get rid of, the rest is managable by Dyspo and Toppo. The assassin wins.
      - Kale impressed me more, I have to say this. But anyway, I can't really tell yet.
      - I don't think Ribrianne is that weak... she wins.
      SsjG Goku.

DSB
      Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:53 pm

SsjG Goku.[/quote]

I Disagree. SSj3 Goku is probably more Powerful at this point than Buu saga SSj Vegito

Shlugo
      Not-So-Newbie

Post by Shlugo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:58 pm

Base Goku, maybe. If not, then SSJ Goku, definitely.

Dragon Ball Gus wrote:Freeza and Gohan vs Toppo and Dyspo

Toppo and Dyspo can deal with anyone in the tournament except Goku and Hit, so they win.

Berserker1921
      Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:49 pm

New Round

1. G. Frieza, Ssj Blue Vegeta, Hit, and 17 (all of them current) vs Jiren? (Killing is allowed)

2. Champa vs Jiren?

3. Janembuu vs Caulifa?

4. 17 vs Kale?

5. Piccolo vs Jiren? (Same power level)

6. Toppo vs Black?

Kataphrut

Post by Kataphrut » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:27 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:New Round

1. G. Frieza, Ssj Blue Vegeta, Hit, and 17 (all of them current) vs Jiren? (Killing is allowed)

2. Champa vs Jiren?

3. Janembuu vs Caulifa?

4. 17 vs Kale?

6. Toppo vs Black?
      1. Hit would hang back and get the killing blow while the others pull distraction. 17 would probably die.

2. Jiren beats the shit out of him and Champa starts throwing a tantrum, which causes him to hesitate. In that brief moment of distraction, the hakai comes out. Champa wins.

3. Janembuu, come on. Regular Janemba could take on SSJ3.

4. 17 has enough stamina and defensive options to outlast Kale until she runs out of puff. After that, she stands no chance.

5. Same power level? Jiren does his usual thing of letting his opponent power up their strongest attack, then gets a nasty surprise when an unblockable Makankosappo goes right through his chest.

6. That's a tough one since I don't think we've seen Toppo's true potential yet. I'll give it to him since the manga put him over, even though I don't normally go by that.

Asura

Post by Asura » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:29 pm

Berserker1921 wrote:New Round

2. Champa vs Jiren?

3. Janembuu vs Caulifa?

4. 17 vs Kale?

6. Toppo vs Black?

1. Those are four characters that would never work together, but even if they did Jiren would still win easily. He slaughtered SSB Kaioken Goku who is stronger than every person on that list except possibly Hit, and Jiren dominated Hit as well.

2. Jiren. We know Jiren is already as strong/stronger than a GoD and Champa doesn't appear to be a very strong GoD given how much he's let himself go.

3. Janembuu. I don't think Caulifla would know what to do against all that regeneration, and given fusion is supposed to make you stronger, the combination of Janemba and Buu would be overpowering for her.

4. 17. 17 is as strong as SSB and Goku took no damage from Kale when he was in SSJ2. She was able to tank his SSB Kamehameha, but that's all she could do.

5. If they were at the same strength I'd say Piccolo, given that Jiren hasn't really shown us anything unique about his fighting style whereas Piccolo is a master tactician

6. Tough to say, would have to see how Toppo fairs against SSB Vegeta to compare, but I would say Black is stronger simply because he was like Hit where he just kept getting stronger and stronger and stronger to where he was able to do things like create that giant rift and even he didn't know what it was.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:36 pm

DSB wrote:
      SsjG Goku.
      I Disagree. SSj3 Goku is probably more Powerful at this point than Buu saga SSj Vegito
      I think he meant initial SSG Goku, not current, which I would agree with since I have him right above ssj Vegito.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:43 pm

Shlugo wrote:
      Base Goku, maybe. If not, then SSJ Goku, definitely.
      Base Goku had trouble with a good Buu that trained for a few hours. Ssj Vegito was stomping the strongest version of Buu. He should be quite a bit above base Goku. As for ssj Goku idk. He hasn't really done anything to impress me. Ssj Vegita had trouble with Magetta, and I don't see ssj Vegito having problems with him, though their ssj forms should at least be close to ssj Vegito at this point. I do have their bases around a similar level.

Toppo and Dyspo can deal with anyone in the tournament except Goku and Hit, so they win.
      Well Jiren hasn't really seen everyone's true capabilities yet. That line was mostly Jiren being cocky. All it would take is Universe 7 dog pilling them and Toppo and Dyspo would be out.

Hellspawn28
      Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:27 pm

Skinny Fat Buu vs. Buuhan

Who wins? Can Fat Buu after training for a few hours beat the strongest Buu?
      She/Her
      PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
      LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:00 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:Skinny Fat Buu vs. Buuhan

Buuhan wins. I doubt skinny Buu could even beat kid or super Buu. I think he probably surpassed evil and original fat Buu. So imo it would go good fat Buu<evil skinny Buu<evil fat Buu<skinny good Buu<kid Buu<super Buu<Buutenks<Buuhan

Kid Buu
      I Live Here

Post by Kid Buu » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:13 am

Goku vs. Freddy Kruger in Dream World.
      Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

Shlugo
      Not-So-Newbie

Post by Shlugo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:08 pm

dragon boss z wrote: Base Goku had trouble with a good Buu that trained for a few hours. Ssj Vegito was stomping the strongest version of Buu. He should be quite a bit above base Goku. As for ssj Goku idk. He hasn't really done anything to impress me. Ssj Vegita had trouble with Magetta, and I don't see ssj Vegito having problems with him, though their ssj forms should at least be close to ssj Vegito at this point. I do have their bases around a similar level.
      Well, Gohan went from regaining his power from the Buu saga to being close to SSB Goku in a couple hours of training, so it's not like an only example of this kind of thing. Weirdly large power increases from weirdly short training just seem to be a thing in super.

I don't see why Veggito wouldn't have problems with Magetta either.

But yeah, Super Vegito level for base sayians might be a tad to high. I'll stick with SSJ Goku to be conservative.

Well Jiren hasn't really seen everyone's true capabilities yet. That line was mostly Jiren being cocky. All it would take is Universe 7 dog pilling them and Toppo and Dyspo would be out.

I see no reason to assume that it was Jiren just being cocky. Until something contradicts it, I'm going to take his word for it.

Hellspawn28 wrote:Skinny Fat Buu vs. Buuhan

Well Fit Buu is far stronger than SSJ 3 Gotenks, but he'd have to be at least twice as strong as him to have a chance against Buuhan. Is he? I don't know. For now I give it 60/40 in favor of Buuhan after a tough battle.

Spider-Man
      Regular

Post by Spider-Man » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:07 pm

Rozie vs Kakunsa
        Frost vs Cabba SS1
          Caulifla SS2 Vs Kale Berserker
            Obuni Vs Piccolo

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:36 pm

Shlugo wrote: Well, Gohan went from regaining his power from the Buu saga to being close to SSB Goku in a couple hours of training, so it's not like an only example of this kind of thing.
            I don't think Gohan is SSB tier until I see more proof. I have him below SSG.
            Weirdly large power increases from weirdly short training just seem to be a thing in super.
            True
            I don't see why Veggito wouldn't have problems with Magetta either.
            I mean even turning him into candy didn't do anything to him.
            But yeah, Super Vegito level for base sayians might be a tad to high. I'll stick with SSJ Goku to be conservative.
            I could see their ssj level being able to do it.

I see no reason to assume that it was Jiren just being cocky. Until something contradicts it, I'm going to take his word for it.
            I think it's pretty obvious Toppo and Dyspo stand no chance against everyone that's left. Maybe both of them together can beat everyone as long as it is one at a time, but the chances of anyone letting that happen are low.
            Hellspawn28 wrote: Well Fit Buu is far stronger than SSJ 3 Gotenks, but he'd have to be at least twice as strong as him to have a chance against Buuhan. Is he? I don't know. For now I give it 60/40 in favor of Buuhan after a tough battle.
            You have to take into consideration Gotenks was fighting Copy Vegeta, who was evil not to mention Vegeta doesn't like to hold back himself either, while Buu was fighting Goku who is notorious for holding back. Though since Buu has no time limit and his practically immortal he is almost definitely harder to put down for good.

Noah
            Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:25 pm

Strongest character current 50% and 100% Freeza can beat?
            乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?