The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragon boss z
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by dragon boss z » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:03 pm

Majin Whis wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:27 pm TOP Piccolo vs super perfect cell
TOP Piccolo vs Fat Buu (before becoming good and separating the evil in him)
If we go by the anime Piccolo would beat Cell but lose to Buu imo. He beat ssj2 Gohan, who should have at least been around buu saga ssj tiers, who are solidly above Cell, but Buu should at least be the same strength as them, but is practically immortal and has magic.

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:37 am

dragon boss z wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:03 pm
If we go by the anime Piccolo would beat Cell but lose to Buu imo. He beat ssj2 Gohan, who should have at least been around buu saga ssj tiers, who are solidly above Cell, but Buu should at least be the same strength as them, but is practically immortal and has magic.
But you didn't take into account Piccolo's power that he gained from the off-screen training with Gohan.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:08 am

Always piccolo

BWri

Post by BWri » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:48 am

Piccolo also has Mafuba and object materialization and we know that Mafuba is practically haxx'd in Super even beyond equal PL.

IMO Piccolo stomps Cell and trashes Buu. The way I see it, Tagoma = Ultimate Gohan (Gohan: "He's stronger than me at my best"). I take this at face value because Tagoma survived a nut-shot from SSJ3 Gotenks. Any male humanoid that can survive that has to be at least Ultimate Gohan level :lol: . Gohan turned Super Saiyan and was able to defeat his Buu saga best, so even though Gohan has regressed, he is at least stronger than his Buu saga self. And Piccolo handily dispatched a powered up SSJ2 version of that Gohan with I think years of more training under his belt. Then that same Piccolo fought Ultimate Gohan and squeaked out a victory through strategy. He also provided good coverage in a tag battle with opponents as strong as advanced Ultimate Gohan. He was outmatched, but not so much where he could be one-shot.

Piccolo is way stronger than the pair by the time of the TOP. It's not even close.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

BWri

Post by BWri » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:00 am

Tai Lung wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:14 am Next Battle

Future Mai VS Videl Z
If weapons are involved I give this to Mai easily. She is likely THE most bad*** normal in the Dragon Universe. She is legitimately the Batman/Punisher of the verse. Her anime version was a split second away from possibly killing Black. Any normal human who manages to skirmish with Black on multiple occasions and live to tell about it is not to be underestimated. Not to mention her durability feats. In a tournament ring, no weapons, she would likely lose in a long fight. In a tournament with weapons, she'd win after a long fight. In an urban environment, she'd win handily.
Ribrianne VS Hell fighter 17
Ribrianne
Zamasu inmortal VS Moro
Moro could likely drain his power from him.
Goku Black base Pre -Rose VS Kid Goku GT Pre-SSJ4
Black
Caulifla base and Pan GT VS 18 TOP and 17 GT
18 ToP carries the team. She survived the Black hole attack while Cabba struggled with a roly poly as a SSJ1.
Anilaza, Kefla and Toppo God VS Ozaru Baby, Super 17 and Omega Shenron Full Power
This one's a little tough, but I have to give it to team Super. Maybe SSJ4 Gogeta could've evened it up for team GT.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:38 am

• Broly (Full Power Super Saiyan) vs God of Destruction Mode Toppo
  • Cumber (Super Saiyan 3 Full Power) vs Omega Shenron (Full Power)
  • Broly (Full Power Supet Saiyan) vs Cumber (Super Saiyan 3)
P O W E R

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:04 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:38 am
Broy wins the first, cumber the other 2

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:46 pm

1) Son Goku (Androids Saga) vs. Majin Pui Pui.

2) Great Ape Vegeta (Androids Saga) vs. Majin Yakon.

3) Great Saiyaman Son Gohan (Androids Saga) vs. Majin Dabura.

4) Golden Great Ape Future Trunks (Androids Saga) vs. Pure Evil Buu (The Grey One).

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:34 pm

1) If this Hakaishin Toppo is the one lucky enough to have attacked first, and is able to land one of his Hakai Spheres at his fullest power upon Legendary Super Saiyan Broly: BR. The future husband of the daughter of Bulma and Future Zamasu would be annihilated until nothing would have remained of him. But, if Super Saiyan Berserker Broly (Dragon Ball Super) had been the first one to have started things off. Then Hakaishin Toppo would have been able to hold his own at the least until the Green Goliath powers up even further.

2) As long as Omega Shenron is serious from the start and tries his best and most lethal techniques, Super Saiyan 3 Full Power Kanba would have to try against the Shadow Dragon, but if Omega Shenron starts out the battle all cocky, then his ancient foe would beat him to the ground until the strongest villain from Dragon Ball GT could no longer be a suitable punching bag for the oldest Evil Saiyan Warrior of them all.

3) Super Saiyan 3 Kanba would defeat LSSJ Broly: BR in mere seconds, as the former foe of Yamoshi was able to fight Super Saiyan 4 Vegito: Xeno, while LSSJ Broly: BR did not stand a chance against Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:36 pm

PFM18 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:37 am But you didn't take into account Piccolo's power that he gained from the off-screen training with Gohan.
We can’t know how much stronger he got, and I doubt he got much stronger in a day.
BWri wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:48 am Piccolo also has Mafuba and object materialization and we know that Mafuba is practically haxx'd in Super even beyond equal PL.

IMO Piccolo stomps Cell and trashes Buu. The way I see it, Tagoma = Ultimate Gohan (Gohan: "He's stronger than me at my best"). I take this at face value because Tagoma survived a nut-shot from SSJ3 Gotenks. Any male humanoid that can survive that has to be at least Ultimate Gohan level :lol: . Gohan turned Super Saiyan and was able to defeat his Buu saga best, so even though Gohan has regressed, he is at least stronger than his Buu saga self. And Piccolo handily dispatched a powered up SSJ2 version of that Gohan with I think years of more training under his belt. Then that same Piccolo fought Ultimate Gohan and squeaked out a victory through strategy. He also provided good coverage in a tag battle with opponents as strong as advanced Ultimate Gohan. He was outmatched, but not so much where he could be one-shot.

Piccolo is way stronger than the pair by the time of the TOP. It's not even close.
- I agree Piccolo can win with Mafuba
- Tagoma isn’t ultimate Gohan level. He can’t be as strong as prime Gohan because he lost to a weaker version of Gohan, that makes no sense. And that was ssj Gotenks, not ssj3.

ruler9871
Regular

Post by ruler9871 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm

Hope Sword Trunks vs SSJ1 Kefla
Omen Black (Scythe) vs SSG Gogeta (DBS Broly)
SSG Goku (DBS Broly) vs Golden Freeza (ToP)
Ultimate Gohan (ToP) vs Hit (U6 arc)
Base Vegeta (DBS Broly) vs SSJ1 Kale (ep.101)
zarmack wrote:The whole "Dragonball is only supposed to be light and funny" mentality that exist in a lot of the fandom is in many ways even dumber than the "edgeload" side of the fandom. You know, the contrarians who think DB should be a Slice-of-Life series, the folks who worship Pre-Raditz Dragonball uncritically, the folks who downplay and often flat-out deny that Dragonball is an action series, the folks who try to push that false argument that none of the serious moments in the series were mean't to be taken seriously, etc.

Dragonball doesn't have a single tone. It has both silly and serious moments, both humor and drama, just like real life. The idea that a work of fiction should be only all-comedy or all-serious is unnatural and frankly, retarded.

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:10 pm

Broly stomps Toppo, at full power he is Jiren tier, and Goku and Vegeta (both at or above GoD Toppo level) couldn’t even beat pre full power Broly together.
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:46 pm 1) Son Goku (Androids Saga) vs. Majin Pui Pui.

4) Golden Great Ape Future Trunks (Androids Saga) vs. Pure Evil Buu (The Grey One).
1. Goku stomps
2. Vegeta probably
3. Not sure what this means. Gohan was not the great saiyaman during the Android arc and it isn’t a form so it being a hypothetical character doesn’t even make sense.
4. pass
ruler9871 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:42 pm Hope Sword Trunks vs SSJ1 Kefla
Omen Black (Scythe) vs SSG Gogeta (DBS Broly)
SSG Goku (DBS Broly) vs Golden Freeza (ToP)
Ultimate Gohan (ToP) vs Hit (U6 arc)
Base Vegeta (DBS Broly) vs SSJ1 Kale (ep.101)
-Trunks if he can land a hit, Kelfa might be too fast though.
-Gogeta
-Frieza
-Hit, unless it’s manga versions, then maybe Gohan.
-Vegeta

PFM18
Banned Alternate Account

Post by PFM18 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:13 pm

dragon boss z wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:36 pm
PFM18 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:37 am But you didn't take into account Piccolo's power that he gained from the off-screen training with Gohan.
We can’t know how much stronger he got, and I doubt he got much stronger in a day.
BWri wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:48 am Piccolo also has Mafuba and object materialization and we know that Mafuba is practically haxx'd in Super even beyond equal PL.

- I agree Piccolo can win with Mafuba
- Tagoma isn’t ultimate Gohan level. He can’t be as strong as prime Gohan because he lost to a weaker version of Gohan, that makes no sense. And that was ssj Gotenks, not ssj3.
Just like how Gohan couldn't have gotten much stronger in a day?

dragon boss z

Post by dragon boss z » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:59 am

PFM18 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:13 pm Just like how Gohan couldn't have gotten much stronger in a day?
Gohan hasn’t been training and regained his old form, which he has never trained in before. We saw back in the Namek arc how fast characters strength could grow post potential unleashing, especially Gohan. Plus Gohan actually proved his strength during the ToP. Piccolo didn’t gain a new form, wasn’t stated to have gotten stronger from the one day of training, and wasn’t that impressive throughout the ToP. They portrayed him as base Gohan tier throughout the tournament and even had base Gohan save him a few times.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:33 am

*New Fights*

1. Devil Man vs Frieza (Broly)? (But here is the kicker, he is allowed to do one attack, before Frieza attacks. Can he kill Frieza?)

2. Buu ( Gohan, gotenks, janemba) vs Ssj Kale?

3. Ssj Vegito (Buu) vs Ssj 2 Trunks (Black, pre-training)?

4. Darbra, SP Cell, and Bojack vs Ssj2 Goku (Buu)?

5. SsjB Gogeta (ToP) vs MUI Goku? (can Gogeta lay a hit Goku?)

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:01 am

BWri wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:48 am
Piccolo also has Mafuba and object materialization and we know that Mafuba is practically haxx'd in Super even beyond equal PL.

Pretty sure Gohans words have been explained by Herms and others as like “best day as I am now”
It doesn't make sense that SS1 brings him back to ultimate levels. He goes through both when recovering that level later.

Pretty sure Gotenks was only SS1. And this Gotenks is made by people who have slacked since Buu.

Nevertheless Anime Piccolo would win both those fights, he can hang in with dudes who combined are too tough for ultimate Gohan.

He's closed the gap somewhat between Buu saga piccolo and ultimate Gohan

Manga is more ambiguous.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Sūpāsaiya

Post by Sūpāsaiya » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:14 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:33 am *New Fights*

1. Devil Man vs Frieza (Broly)? (But here is the kicker, he is allowed to do one attack, before Frieza attacks. Can he kill Frieza?)

Okay, so to start off...

1. Devil Man - Even if Frieza were to attack Devil Man, I'm sure Frieza would just be toying around and torturing the poor guy. Devil Man would ask if he could get just one, single free hit on Frieza. Then he's like, "Devilmite Beam...!" GG, Devil Man takes.

2. SSJ Kale - You remember when Goku absorbed Super Saiyan God into his Base Form, and that he punched away the Sphere of Destruction Beerus created, which SSJ Goku couldn't take, the same SSJ Goku who was stated to be equal, if not even surpassed his SSJG form? Yeah, Goku then trains his ass off, like a LOT. And SSJ Kale and SSJ2 Caulifla are pushing a stronger SSJ2 Goku (Although, he was fatigued). Buuhan even with does crazy absorbtions would still get crushed by Goku (Post Super Saiyan God).

3. SSJ2 Trunks - After Trunks saw SSJ3 Goku, he still thought Goku Black was a little stronger. Goku then later fights Goku Black as just a SSJ2. Because Goku and Trunks were pretty much equals as SSJ2 when Goku was suppressed. We have Goku being 4x stronger than Trunks using the SSJ3 Multiplier everyone and their mom uses. 25% of SSJG Absorbed Goku? That's more than enough than needed to Solo all of Z.

4. SSJ2 Goku - SSJ2 Goku is even stronger than SSJ2 Enraged Gohan from the Cell Games. This SSJ2 Gohan was having a Kamehameha clash with Super Perfect Cell while heartbroken and deppressed. Emotion often determines battle power, especially for Gohan. His rage boosts are insane, but when he's sad he's way, way weaker. I know that Movies don't connect to the Anime at all (DBS Broly is different of course). But, there are no statements to prove that they're a lot stronger in the Movie or whatever. So, I'll just say that Gohan is equal to what he was in the Cell Games. Gohan, completely one-shot Bojack. Because Goku is stronger, he would do the same, GG. Now, we get to Dabura, Goku thought that Dabura was around the level of Cell. Later though, Dabura is stated to be way stronger than they thought. But, Goku would still take 'em. Goku is stronger than the Enraged Gohan, who when heavily injured, had his energy cut in half, was deppressed and heartbroken, defeated Cell. This does seem pretty crazy but, Goku should one-shot all of 'em.

5. MUI Goku - My reasoning for Goku being able to defeat Gogeta, is not because of his dodging hax. I actually say that Goku is a lot stronger. SSJB Gogeta scales to SSJFP Broly, Gogeta is stronger, but not by as much as people say. Gogeta wasn't dominating Broly at all, they were having a pretty even match. This SSJFP Broly is MAYBE stronger than Beerus. Base Jiren, who rivals Ultra Instinct Omen Goku (Episode 129), is said to be stronger than all of the Gods of destruction. Jiren then awakenes his hidden power, and is still inferior to Goku.

UI Goku is stronger than Hidden Power Jiren. Hidden Power Jiren is stronger than Base Jiren. Base Jiren is stronger than all of the Gods.
SSJB Gogeta is stronger than SSJFP Broly. SSJFP Broly, MIGHT be stronger than one of the Gods.

Even Broly Movie Gogeta is more comparable to Omen Goku and Base Jiren, his ToP self would have no chance.

SSJgogeto
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SSJgogeto » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:17 pm

1.Vegeta SSBE vs Broly SSJ1 - Vegeta
2. Krillin Tien and Master Roshi (ToP) vs Super Vegeta (Cell) - Vegeta
3. God Toppo vs Goku SSBKKx20(ToP) - Goku
4. Skinny Buu (pre-ToP) vs Super Buu - Skinny Buu, probably
5. Base Goku Black vs SSJ Berserker Kale - Black

Baby Vegeta (Base) vs Goku Black (Saiyan Beyond God, Full Power) - Black
Vegito (Base, Z) vs Goku Black (Saiyan Beyond God, Supressed) - Vegito
50% Final Form Frieza (Resurrection F) vs Present Zamasu - Frieza
Legendary Super Saiyan God Broly (old Broly, in the DBS: Broly timeline) vs Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta - Gogeta
Omega Shenron (Full Power) vs God of Destruction Mode Toppo - Toppo
Hatchiyak (Super) vs Bojack (Final Form) - Hatchiyak
Janemba (Super) vs Super Buu (Gotenks absorbed) - Super Buu
Hirudegarn (2nd Form, no weaknesses) vs Anilaza (1st Form) - Anilaza
Moro (Pre-Prime) vs Super 17 (Maximum Power) - Moro
Super Saiyan 3 Full Power Cumber vs God Fusion Goku (Kaio Ken ×4) - Cumber

Daishinkan vs a team of:

- Every other angel
- Every Hakaishin
- 4 of Zeno's guards
- Merged Zamasu
- Jiren
- Broly
- MUI Gogeta (no time limit)
- Moro (full power)
- Hakaishin Toppo
- Dyspo
- Kefla
- Anilaza
- True Golden Freeza
- Hit
- Commeson (the living goo that created Copy Vegeta)
- Watagash (he can possess anyone on the team to make them stronger)

Can they take him down?

Probably not.

Future Mai VS Videl Z - Videl
Ribrianne VS Hell fighter 17 - 17
Zamasu inmortal VS Moro - in terms of power, Moro
Goku Black base Pre -Rose VS Kid Goku GT Pre-SSJ4 - Kid Goku
Caulifla base and Pan GT VS 18 TOP and 17 GT - 18 and 17
Anilaza, Kefla and Toppo God VS Ozaru Baby, Super 17 and Omega Shenron Full Power - Anilaza, Kefla and Toppo
Last edited by SSJgogeto on Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:24 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:46 pm 1) Son Goku (Androids Saga) vs. Majin Pui Pui.

Always the second ones

p-hyvo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by p-hyvo » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:26 pm

Berserker1921 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:33 am *New Fights*

R1 devilman via devilmite beam
R2 kale
R3 trunks
R4 all together the bad guys wins
R5 mhh idk