The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:03 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:51 pm

How strong do you think God Fusion is? Basically a spirit bomb fusion (via the dance) with a single individual. Imo it should be at least 2×full power Legendary SSG Broly, who should be at least 4 times stronger than Goku Blue or Vegeta Blue (since he soloed both). Roughly 10 times basically.

Unless you believe differently, God Fusion Goku Blue KK×20, would be a match for actual Blue fusion?
I didn't see the movie, so I'll be talking about what google said. Why can't God Broly be x10 stronger than the boys in blue, and Goku fused with the audience a 20x boost? enough to be superior in battle. Also I read Goku won with a kamehameha which we know can be over as twice as strong as the user.

On the Superverse, with the movie happening some time after U6 arc, I'd say God Broly would be like SSBKKx10 from that time. Stronger than the SSBKKx10 from the Champa arc but weaker than one from the FT arc. Which would be Merged Zamasu level, with Goku going kaioken(probably just regular kk) and all against Halo Zamasu, Broly God would be stronger maybe not by that much, but weaker than the Merged Zamasu that fought Vegito and was already half a mess.

God Fusion KKx20 would definitely be a match for Vegito Blue. Although I still don't see how Goku fusing with fodder would make him that strong lol. I don't know, does anything I said make any sense? I'm going just by google lol

DBZ Expert
Not-So-Newbie

Post by DBZ Expert » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:28 am

Android 20 (Initial) vs Future SSjin Trunks (Debut)

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:20 am

DBZ Expert wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:28 am Android 20 (Initial) vs Future SSjin Trunks (Debut)
I have to give it to Gero. Imo I think Gero is around 180M and Trunks when he fought Frieza to be like 158M. So I think Gero takes it. Not to mention I think his tactics would prove effective against Trunks

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:35 am

Koitsukai wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:03 am

How strong do you think God Fusion is? Basically a spirit bomb fusion (via the dance) with a single individual. Imo it should be at least 2×full power Legendary SSG Broly, who should be at least 4 times stronger than Goku Blue or Vegeta Blue (since he soloed both). Roughly 10 times basically.

Unless you believe differently, God Fusion Goku Blue KK×20, would be a match for actual Blue fusion?
I didn't see the movie, so I'll be talking about what google said. Why can't God Broly be x10 stronger than the boys in blue, and Goku fused with the audience a 20x boost? enough to be superior in battle. Also I read Goku won with a kamehameha which we know can be over as twice as strong as the user.

On the Superverse, with the movie happening some time after U6 arc, I'd say God Broly would be like SSBKKx10 from that time. Stronger than the SSBKKx10 from the Champa arc but weaker than one from the FT arc. Which would be Merged Zamasu level, with Goku going kaioken(probably just regular kk) and all against Halo Zamasu, Broly God would be stronger maybe not by that much, but weaker than the Merged Zamasu that fought Vegito and was already half a mess.

God Fusion KKx20 would definitely be a match for Vegito Blue. Although I still don't see how Goku fusing with fodder would make him that strong lol. I don't know, does anything I said make any sense? I'm going just by google lol
Sounds good. Was trying to give a rough estimate of the least power it can give (since as you said, fodder fusion lol). But around Merged Zamasu tier sounds good.

You think that Broly God served his purpose as an enemy, or do you think the new Broly is superior (off topic ik, but I rly like touching upon these less discussed forms/individuals)?
P O W E R

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:34 pm

DBZ Expert wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:28 am Android 20 (Initial) vs Future SSjin Trunks (Debut)
It could go either, we can't tell how strong Goku got when he bested 19 but I have to disagree with Mad Swami, I don't think the fat and the old guy are as strong as Trunks. They are weaker than Piccolo who even after getting absorbed kept the edge. I think Piccolo is stronger than debut SS Trunks and the androids weaker than that. I think android 20 needs to absorb power to give Trunks the fight Mecha Freeza couldn't.
Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:35 am
Koitsukai wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:03 am

Sounds good. Was trying to give a rough estimate of the least power it can give (since as you said, fodder fusion lol). But around Merged Zamasu tier sounds good.

You think that Broly God served his purpose as an enemy, or do you think the new Broly is superior (off topic ik, but I rly like touching upon these less discussed forms/individuals)?
I can't really tell because all I know is based on google and wikipedia articles, but it would seem like a good enemy if he transcened that arc. I mean old Broly was obsolete when the Cell arc was done. I do prefer new Broly, he takes on stronger characters and without SS he wreacks them up. And looks more feral, the royalty look never worked for me.

more fights

1) FT arc SSB Goku (1st appearence, the one that fought next to SS Trunks) vs U6 arc SSBKK Goku (regular kaioken)
(if FT arc Goku wins, U6 arc version goes KKx10, and SS Trunks aids his contemporary ally)

2) FT arc SSB Goku (the one that learned Black killed Goten and Chichi) vs U6 arc Hit
(Time Skip at full power, the one that SSBKKx10 was struggling to keep up with before giving up)

3) SSR Trunks vs U6 arc SSBKKx10 Goku
(It's the non-spirit bomb version of Trunks, the one that with his father couldn't respond to Halo Zamasu's big attack or the one that jumped to fight MZ after Vegito defused. The former one is "brand new", the latter has already taken damage)

4) Moro arc SSG Goku(the one that fought Saganbo) vs Ikari Broly
(a post-movie version of the guy, zenkai'd and all)

5) Moro arc SSB Goku that beat up Saganbo vs SS Broly (post-movie Broly or movie Broly, if both even better)

6) Powerhouse Saganbo vs Black Rose
(Saganbo before Moro got carried away. Strongest Black we know. Can't zenkai on the spot, he can summon the scythe but no weird clones or stuff like that)

7) ToP SSG Goku vs BoG Beerus
(Goku knows he might have a chance from the start, Beerus is confident but goes full power from that time, is that enough? he can only access his real retconned full power if he flies off the planet safely, can he escape Goku?)

8 ) SS4 Gotenks vs Buuhan.
(In the ROSAT they grew a tail, they saw the moon or something, leave the ROSAT after Buu absorbed Gohan and they fuse and go SS4. Gotenks knows about the time limit. Buuhan does not)

9) Super 17 vs Ih Shenron
(The Super 17 that absorbed everything SS4 Goku sent his away, and that absorbed so much from 18 right before Goku killed him. The one-star dragon that trashed SS4 Goku, no dragons absorbed. He knows the android absorbs ki)

10) GT Uub (that lost to Vegeta Baby) vs ToP SS2 Caulifla
(Uub can fuse with Mr. Buu if this go bad. Caulifla can get Kyabbe, not Kale, to help her)

11) GT SS4 Goku that fought Omega Shenron is recruited for the ToP. Who can he take? who takes him? (the nakama-healed Goku but with his sight back)
12) Who can defeat SS4 Goku from the Baby arc in the ToP? (his FP form that defeated the ape)
13) Who can defeat SS4 Goku that left with Shenron in the ToP? (no weird dragon powers)

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:20 pm

more fights
1) FT arc SSB Goku (1st appearence, the one that fought next to SS Trunks) vs U6 arc SSBKK Goku (regular kaioken)
(if FT arc Goku wins, U6 arc version goes KKx10, and SS Trunks aids his contemporary ally)
SSBKK Goku wins. Goku never got particularly stronger in the FT arc and not much time passed at all. Goku didn't even manage to master the KK + SSB combo.
2) FT arc SSB Goku (the one that learned Black killed Goten and Chichi) vs U6 arc Hit
(Time Skip at full power, the one that SSBKKx10 was struggling to keep up with before giving up)
Goku absolutely had more time to acclimate to Hit's time skip. As we saw in their rematch, the time skip itself was something Goku could handle in Blue. Hence, it could go either way, but I would give Hit the advantage here because of how he was able to still fight Goku in KKx10.
3) SSR Trunks vs U6 arc SSBKKx10 Goku
(It's the non-spirit bomb version of Trunks, the one that with his father couldn't respond to Halo Zamasu's big attack or the one that jumped to fight MZ after Vegito defused. The former one is "brand new", the latter has already taken damage)
SSBKKx10 Goku easily. Rage Trunks was very much portrayed as on par with the Blues, and sometimes even weaker. Still, he used a lot of power to knock Black away, but then the latter came back apparently no worse for wear, so he must be somewhat weaker than other characters at that level. In other words, a Super Saiyan Blue multiplying his power tenfolds would be too much for him.
4) Moro arc SSG Goku(the one that fought Saganbo) vs Ikari Broly
(a post-movie version of the guy, zenkai'd and all)
Wait, SSG Goku fought Saganbo? Still Broly, tho. SSG Goku cannot suddenly reached the same level of power as Goku's previous SSB in less than a year of regular training.
5) Moro arc SSB Goku that beat up Saganbo vs SS Broly (post-movie Broly or movie Broly, if both even better)
Broly both times. SS Broly is a monster, but Goku would definitely hold his own much better than before.
6) Powerhouse Saganbo vs Black Rose
(Saganbo before Moro got carried away. Strongest Black we know. Can't zenkai on the spot, he can summon the scythe but no weird clones or stuff like that)
Sadly, I would say it could go either way. That Saganbo was trashing the same Gohan that tied with Kefla, who should at the very least be a SSB-level character in the manga (having Kale's raw power that wiped the floor with Freeza and almost clocked SSB Goku's face), while Black at least could be a little stronger than that since both Freeza and Vegeta said they could handle Kale, and he should be on their level at least.
7) ToP SSG Goku vs BoG Beerus
(Goku knows he might have a chance from the start, Beerus is confident but goes full power from that time, is that enough? he can only access his real retconned full power if he flies off the planet safely, can he escape Goku?)
Assuming that the Goku that fought Beerus in the movie is at the same strenght of the one in the series, than I can see Movie!Beerus actually having to fight at full power to win.
8 ) SS4 Gotenks vs Buuhan.
(In the ROSAT they grew a tail, they saw the moon or something, leave the ROSAT after Buu absorbed Gohan and they fuse and go SS4. Gotenks knows about the time limit. Buuhan does not)
Probably SSj4 Gotenks. Ultimate Gohan was maybe a little stronger than SSj3 Gotenks, who was more or less on par to stronger than Super Buu. So by absorbing Gohan, Super Buu more or less doubled his power. SSj4 is confirmed as, what again, a 10x multiplier over SSj3? More than enough to dominate Buu like Super Vegito did.
9) Super 17 vs Ih Shenron
(The Super 17 that absorbed everything SS4 Goku sent his away, and that absorbed so much from 18 right before Goku killed him. The one-star dragon that trashed SS4 Goku, no dragons absorbed. He knows the android absorbs ki)
The way I saw the show, and disregarding GT's atrocious scaling continuity, it could be a very even fight, with the dragon having the advantage in raw power.
10) GT Uub (that lost to Vegeta Baby) vs ToP SS2 Caulifla
(Uub can fuse with Mr. Buu if this go bad. Caulifla can get Kyabbe, not Kale, to help her)
Hmmm, I would say it could be somewhat evenly matched at first, since Uub is supposed to be as strong as Pure/Kid Buu after training for so long with Goku, while Caulifla is an unusually powerful SSj2. As Majuub, I can actually see him dominating both Caulifla and Cabba. I'd say Berserk Kale would be required to beat Majuub.
11) GT SS4 Goku that fought Omega Shenron is recruited for the ToP. Who can he take? who takes him? (the nakama-healed Goku but with his sight back)
You mean Super Full Power Saiyan 4? He would at the very least be a top tier contestant in the ToP. Perhaps not to the level of the Blues, Jiren, Kefla, etc. But he could very well wipe the weaker opponents and, perhaps, hold his own against Kale's Berserk state or even her SSj2.
12) Who can defeat SS4 Goku from the Baby arc in the ToP? (his FP form that defeated the ape)
Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Goku (jeez that's a mouthfull) from the Baby saga? Believe it or not, he shouldn't be much weaker than his Shadow Dragon arc self, since Goku didn't really train or fought really strong opponents between those arcs (except Super 17, but only him, and he never trained to increase his power against him). So, I would keep the same statement as above. I would say Hit could put him down, as could everyone on his level and above (Dyspo with his super speed included, at least until Goku figures him out).
13) Who can defeat SS4 Goku that left with Shenron in the ToP? (no weird dragon powers)
I have no idea. It's impossible to say if he got any stronger at all and by how much, so it's meaningless.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:55 pm

Thani wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:20 pm Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Goku (jeez that's a mouthfull) from the Baby saga? Believe it or not, he shouldn't be much weaker than his Shadow Dragon arc self, since Goku didn't really train or fought really strong opponents between those arcs (except Super 17, but only him, and he never trained to increase his power against him). So, I would keep the same statement as above. I would say Hit could put him down, as could everyone on his level and above (Dyspo with his super speed included, at least until Goku figures him out).
There was no SFPS4 Goku in Baby saga, that was just Goku SSJ4 at his full power. They both regained full power then so they could have a second round. I can't understand why so many people think it was the same form, maybe because SFPS4 had no change in design. In both cases everyone gave Goku their energy but only against Syn they didn't stop when Goku reached full power and kept giving him more and more to make him break his limits. So Baby saga Goku at full power would probably be around mid to high tier in ToP.

Speaking of speed, Nuova Shenron was also a lot faster than Goku but he managed to figure this out so i'm pretty sure he would find a way to beat Dyspo. And i don't think Hit would beat SFPS4 Goku. This state made him much stronger considering X10 Kamehameha didn't have any effect on Syn before, but after that Goku was beating his butt and was briefly doing well against Omega who was said to be 10 times stronger than before, so i'm assuming SFPS4 could also have similar boost. I still think GT's SSJ4 was higher than Super's SSJB (i have base forms of GT way above DBS base forms so the gap between SSJ4 and SSJB wouldn't be as big) or at least comparable and if SSB Kaioken X10 could beat Hit i see no reason why SFPS4 Goku couldn't beat him as well, even if we talk about ToP Hit who got stronger.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:24 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:55 pm
Thani wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:20 pm Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Goku (jeez that's a mouthfull) from the Baby saga? Believe it or not, he shouldn't be much weaker than his Shadow Dragon arc self, since Goku didn't really train or fought really strong opponents between those arcs (except Super 17, but only him, and he never trained to increase his power against him). So, I would keep the same statement as above. I would say Hit could put him down, as could everyone on his level and above (Dyspo with his super speed included, at least until Goku figures him out).
There was no SFPS4 Goku in Baby saga, that was just Goku SSJ4 at his full power. They both regained full power then so they could have a second round. I can't understand why so many people think it was the same form, maybe because SFPS4 had no change in design. In both cases everyone gave Goku their energy but only against Syn they didn't stop when Goku reached full power and kept giving him more and more to make him break his limits. So Baby saga Goku at full power would probably be around mid to high tier in ToP.

Speaking of speed, Nuova Shenron was also a lot faster than Goku but he managed to figure this out so i'm pretty sure he would find a way to beat Dyspo. And i don't think Hit would beat SFPS4 Goku. This state made him much stronger considering X10 Kamehameha didn't have any effect on Syn before, but after that Goku was beating his butt and was briefly doing well against Omega who was said to be 10 times stronger than before, so i'm assuming SFPS4 could also have similar boost. I still think GT's SSJ4 was higher than Super's SSJB (i have base forms of GT way above DBS base forms so the gap between SSJ4 and SSJB wouldn't be as big) or at least comparable and if SSB Kaioken X10 could beat Hit i see no reason why SFPS4 Goku couldn't beat him as well, even if we talk about ToP Hit who got stronger.
Oh really? I misinterpreted then, it really looked like the same "ritual", so to speak. But you're right, that "little" factor does make a world of difference in terms of power.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:16 am

Iirc that is indeed the case. Since vs Omega, he did recharge his full power, but as Sunset said, he asked for them to give him more.

But, imo, when SS4 Goku nullified/absorbed the Revenge Death Ball Final, he gained a temporary boost, enough to blast GGA Baby's ass at full power, with a Kamehameha (it wasn't a 10× I believe).
P O W E R

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:53 pm

Vegeta's Final Flash used on Cell vs. Super Saiyan 2 Gohan - Could Gohan tank it?

Thani
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Thani » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:55 pm

Not sure if outright tank, but perfectly capable to deflect it or block it, imo.

Xeno Goku Black
Banned Alternate Account

Post by Xeno Goku Black » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:40 pm

God of Destruction Toppo Vs Super Saiyan 2 Kefla

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:22 pm

Xeno Goku Black wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:40 pm God of Destruction Toppo Vs Super Saiyan 2 Kefla
SSJ2 Kefla destroys I think. Vegeta's Blue Evolved form was never comparable to Omen and Kefla SSJ2 was outputting more power than omen. Toppo got beat by Vegeta so I think Kefla takes it.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:19 am

Xeno Goku Black wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:40 pm God of Destruction Toppo Vs Super Saiyan 2 Kefla
I would give this to Top/Toppo.

I don't think Kefla is as strong as people think.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:27 am

Toppo has a hard time, but he is someone post-2nd Omen Goku, against whom Vegeta Evolution gained a power up, giving reason to Jiren to access his Full Power and claim that he could see how Vegeta was able to defeat a God of Destruction!!!

Kefla was strong. But not strong enough. Also she is not much of a good fighter. She was brawling. And with Goku not being able to access his full power to counter her with Blue KK (any version) he was pushed to the limit and accessed Omen.

Also, there is the thing with Kefla facing Energy of Destruction lol. Just because she is strong, it doesn't mean she can overcome it like Vegeta (who as I said before may have a thing going on with God Ki being able to nullify energy of destruction).
P O W E R

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:35 am

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:27 am
Also, there is the thing with Kefla facing Energy of Destruction lol. Just because she is strong, it doesn't mean she can overcome it like Vegeta (who as I said before may have a thing going on with God Ki being able to nullify energy of destruction).
That detail I didn't think of fully, that's fair. However, I think 2nd Omen Goku> G.O.D Toppo. Kefla was stronger than that. However, she doesn't have god ki so that's something to consider

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:38 am

Mad Swami wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:35 am
That detail I didn't think of fully, that's fair. However, I think 2nd Omen Goku> G.O.D Toppo. Kefla was stronger than that. However, she doesn't have god ki so that's something to consider
I simply loathe Kefla's presence in the ToP ngl. The fight was cool and ofc we would need to see a potara fusion, but damn is she a can of worms (as a fellow member once said). She feels super inconsistent with me.

Especially how the whole situation with Goku was dealt with. Just call a percentage of his power smh. Don't say a vague "not at full power".

But Toppo isn't far behind. Especially when Energy of Destruction was presented as all mighty in the past.
P O W E R

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:41 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:38 am

I simply loathe Kefla's presence in the ToP ngl. The fight was cool and ofc we would need to see a potara fusion, but damn is she a can of worms (as a fellow member once said). She feels super inconsistent with me.

Especially how the whole situation with Goku was dealt with. Just call a percentage of his power smh. Don't say a vague "not at full power".

But Toppo isn't far behind. Especially when Energy of Destruction was presented as all mighty in the past.
Oh, I hate Kefla too. I think Kale, Caulifla, and Kale are awfully executed. Caulifla I hate the least and Kefla has a cool design. Overall they are terrible. However, they are portrayed as really powerful. I want Toppo to take it easy because I think she shouldn't even compete with SSG. Which she does sadly.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:45 pm

Mad Swami wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:41 pm

Oh, I hate Kefla too. I think Kale, Caulifla, and Kale are awfully executed. Caulifla I hate the least and Kefla has a cool design. Overall they are terrible. However, they are portrayed as really powerful. I want Toppo to take it easy because I think she shouldn't even compete with SSG. Which she does sadly.
Other than that, assuming that she uses the same multipliers for her forms or some stuff (ik I'm repeating myself but Goku was indeed way below his actual strength) I put her 'Overloaded' state as I call it as way above her mutated semi-berserk SS2.
P O W E R

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Mad Swami » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:00 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:45 pm
Mad Swami wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:41 pm

Other than that, assuming that she uses the same multipliers for her forms or some stuff (ik I'm repeating myself but Goku was indeed way below his actual strength) I put her 'Overloaded' state as I call it as way above her mutated semi-berserk SS2.
I don't like the reasoning for making her strong. Kale's beserker power flucutating mutation thing shouldn't make her Blue++