Grand Marshal 1 wrote: ↑
Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:44 am
- Super Hearts vs max power Berserk SS Kale
- Metal Cooler (vs Cumber) vs TGolden Freeza (Broly)
- Base Kefla vs Koichiarator
- Hit and Dyspo (can both access the fullest of their power and abilities) vs Halo form Merged Zamasu
- Fin absorbed Mira vs Ultimate Gohan (post-ToP, anime)
- Prime Moro vs GGA Ultra Pinich
- Wrathful II Broly vs LSS4 FP XBroly
- Makyuka XYi Xing Long vs SSB KK×10 Goku
- Kamioren vs Spirit Bomb SS2 Rage FTrunks
1. Hearts' gravity burst should be capable of pinning Kale down easily. After that, Super Hearts being strong enough to contend with SSB Goku means he should be able to land a decisive blow on Kale and win.
2. Metal Cooler could contend with an opponent who could take on Vegito. Freeza gets bullied by his big brother.
3. This is a close match. Mira was on par with SS4 Xeno Goku, who was slightly weaker than SSB Goku.
So Toppo being on par with the SSBs means he should have a higher Powar Levul than Mira, but it'd be a close fight since Mira has so many techniques up his sleeve, while Toppo has the Justeece Flash. It could go either way, but I like Mira more, so Mira wins.
4. Depends on if we're talking Manga Kefla or Anime Kefla. Anime Kefla wins, Manga Kefla loses.
Koichi is a reliable guy, and it took Gohan's fully charged Kamehameha to defeat him, but he didn't really have much of an offensive presence. It was stated to be only around 1000% stronger than its components iirc, so it could be a Magetta type deal, where its just super bulky. All Kefla needs to do is use that spinning Beyblade Jutsu that she used against UI Goku, which should be strong enough to send Koichiarator to the next dimension.
5. Hit should be able to trap Zamasu in his time cage long enough for someone capable to do something about it. Unfortunately, I don't think Dyspo fills that role, neither of them can actually do any damage to Zamasu.
6. I'm not sure how strong Base Fin is supposed to be, but his Ultimate Evolution was strong enough that I think Mira-Fin could be stronger than Mira (Final Form). Mira wins imo.
7. This is an interesting fight. I don't think Moro is quite on Beerus's level without Magic, so Pinich might have a much higher Powar Levul, but Moro can easily fix that. GGA Pinich wins the fight, but ends up reverting to an unseen Base Form and becomes Moro's Dinner.
8. Broly wins
Xeno Broly should win, DBS Broly needs Super Saiyan.
9. Xeno Yi Xing Long was defeated by SS3 Gohanks iirc, and even Makyouka Demigra didn't actually have any incredible showings. Even regular SSB Goku might take this.
10. Trunks make quick work of Kamioren, unless we're talking Universe Seed Kamioren, in which case Trunks learns that even the power of friendship has its limits.