The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:56 am

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:3% Super Buu vs. SSJ 3 Goku (Buu arc)
Goku powers down to SSJ and vaporises Buu with a Ki attack.

GogesusSSG
Not-So-Newbie

Post by GogesusSSG » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:50 am

I think Super Buu would need to be around 10-12% to deal with SS3 Goku, where as 3% would be in SS2 Goku's range.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:40 am

In order to get advantage I think Evil Boo would need 70%. 3% is something Goku can use kaioken x20 to take him over.

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:02 am

Unless you consider Fat Buu to be something like 2% Super Buu, SSJ3 Goku wins easily (unless he gets absorbed somehow, or turned to candy).

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:24 pm

If GT was considered to be another universe then who'd be the weakest character that could beat Beerus?

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Bullza wrote:If GT was considered to be another universe then who'd be the weakest character that could beat Beerus?
No way of knowing. We have no frame of reference for the BoG trio except each other.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

singsing
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by singsing » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:32 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:
Bullza wrote:If GT was considered to be another universe then who'd be the weakest character that could beat Beerus?
No way of knowing. We have no frame of reference for the BoG trio except each other.
You can follow the SSJ4 Goku ~ SSJ Vegetto, so that at weakest SSG Goku > SSJ4 Goku.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:38 pm

singsing wrote:
Kamiccolo9 wrote:
You can follow the SSJ4 Goku ~ SSJ Vegetto, so that at weakest SSG Goku > SSJ4 Goku.
Yeah, but that doesn't really help when ascribing an upper limit. We don't know how much stronger God Goku is than Vegetto.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

singsing
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by singsing » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote: Yeah, but that doesn't really help when ascribing an upper limit. We don't know how much stronger God Goku is than Vegetto.
Oh true, I misread the question and thought it said strongest that could beat Vegetto. Welp. From personal bias and inference from Goku saying the unbelievable in another dimension blah blah about SSG and me thinking SSG > SSJ3 Vegetto, it'd take up to Omega Shenron to beat Beerus.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:47 pm

Goku, but he's also the strongest who can.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:45 pm

rereboy wrote:
Unless you consider Fat Buu to be something like 2% Super Buu, SSJ3 Goku wins easily (unless he gets absorbed somehow, or turned to candy).
I have Super Buu 44x stronger than Fat Buu and 34x stronger than Goku

rereboy
Namekian Warrior

Post by rereboy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:14 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:
rereboy wrote:
I have Super Buu 44x stronger than Fat Buu and 34x stronger than Goku
I see no reason for that. Even if SSJ Gotenks is 5 times stronger than SSJ3 Goku (which is a huge difference), SSJ3 Gotenks would only be 20 times stronger than SSJ3 Goku, as Super Buu is roughly as strong as SSJ3 Gotenks. But there's no reason for SSJ Gotenks to be that much stronger than Goku.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:22 pm

I use 4x and 5x for SSJ 2 and 3, which is why the gaps end up bigger. I don't have SSJ Gotenks pre that much stronger than Goku.

Back on topic :

SSJ Vegeta (pre Majin) vs. Cell (@ Goku)

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:56 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote:SSJ Vegeta (pre Majin) vs. Cell (@ Goku)
Cell wins but barely.

GogesusSSG
Not-So-Newbie

Post by GogesusSSG » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:50 pm

SSJ2FutureGohan wrote: SSJ Vegeta (pre Majin) vs. Cell (@ Goku)
If this Cell is around the level Dabra was at then Vegeta wasn't exactly impressed by that so, I would give this one to him.

Future #17 vs #13.

Hugo Boss
I Live Here

Post by Hugo Boss » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:52 pm

3-Star Evil Dragon can freeze him, but there is no way to know if Beerus can break free.

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:58 pm

I give it to Future 17. He should be >= Android arc SSJ Vegeta, who was >= Android arc SSJ Goku, who was ~ Android 13.

Super Saiyan Turlast x4
I Live Here

Post by Super Saiyan Turlast x4 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:23 pm

I think Vegeta would demolish this Cell. Cell at full-power would be a different story, though.

Future #17 wins. I think he's still comfortably stronger than any Super Saiyan.
"First I whip it out! Then I thrust it! With great force! Every angle...! It penetrates! Until...! With great strength...! I... ram it in! In the end... We are all satisfied... And you are set free...!" ~Dante~

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Well if Beerus is a 10 and SSJ God Goku is a 6 then it's probably safe to say that Beerus is at least twice as strong as SSJ3 Vegito.

For simplicities sake let's say Beerus was twice as strong as SSJ3 Vegito from Z. Who would that match him up against from GT? Omega Shenron?
You can follow the SSJ4 Goku ~ SSJ Vegetto

SSJ4 Goku is equal to Super Vegito?

SSJ2FutureGohan
I Live Here

Post by SSJ2FutureGohan » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:08 pm

The GT Perfect Files says Vegetto may be even stronger than a Super Saiyan 4.

But SSJ Vegetto ~ SSJ 4 Goku is contradicted by the show