The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Shlugo
Not-So-Newbie

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Shlugo » Wed May 03, 2017 6:36 pm

ZombieVito wrote:Current Piccolo vs Drugged Basil.
Current Piccolo vs Good Boo [No magic or absorption].
Current Kuririn vs Goku [Freeza arc; No Kaioken].
Current Gohan [Ultimate form] vs Evil Boo [Gotenks absorbed; No magic or absorption].
Piccolo should probably take it. If nothing else, he can survive until Basil drug wears off.

Current Boo? Who could keep up with Goku who is way above SSJ3 Gotenks? He one shots Piccolo.

Dunno

Current Gohan is back at the level where he was during Boo saga. He loses to Boo just like he did there.

Gohan and Piccolo levels would be impressive back in Boo saga but are nothing special now. We'll see how they'll do after their training.

apex_pretador
I Live Here

Post by apex_pretador » Wed May 03, 2017 7:33 pm

ZombieVito wrote:Current Piccolo vs Drugged Basil.
Current Piccolo vs Good Boo [No magic or absorption].
Current Kuririn vs Goku [Freeza arc; No Kaioken].
Current Gohan [Ultimate form] vs Evil Boo [Gotenks absorbed; No magic or absorption].
Apparantly Piccolo can fight Mystic gohan for hours now, with no decisive winner.
He stomps Basil who isn't even Fat buu level. Then he stomps fat buu as well.

Krillin is too weak to fight a molding back #18 in a sparring match, Goku wins.

Gohan, better confidence, much better training and greater power level (Piccolo and Gohan train to surpass their limits)
My dragon ball respect threads
Respect Piccolo
Respect Tao Pai Pai
Respect Freeza

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu May 04, 2017 4:17 am

Ultimate super duper Gohan ( calling him this until episode 90 gives him a name ) vs SSG
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Thu May 04, 2017 8:25 am

Toppen (Toppo + Jiren potara fusion) vs. Whis

No time limit on the fusion
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 04, 2017 9:27 am

1) Majin Dabura vs. Fifth Form King Cold.

2) Super Buu (Base Form) vs. Grey Buu and Kid Buu.
Last edited by Steven Bloodriver on Thu May 04, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

KentalSSJ6
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KentalSSJ6 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:09 am

Ki Breaker wrote:Ultimate super duper Gohan ( calling him this until episode 90 gives him a name ) vs SSG
The answer to this is coming soon enough anyway in the show.
Deviantart (NSFW) - http://yamato012.deviantart.com/
DBSW Group Page - http://dbsw.deviantart.com/
Still the 1k Sniper - [spoiler]http://orig10.deviantart.net/6a02/f/201 ... 8npe7r.png[/spoiler]

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu May 04, 2017 10:11 am

KentalSSJ6 wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:Ultimate super duper Gohan ( calling him this until episode 90 gives him a name ) vs SSG
I doubt Goku is going SSG there :think:

I specific want to know if SSG with healing and full godly body can beat ultimate gohan at that state.. This is basically a fight to see how much SSG's special abilities help in a fight..

Let me change the scenario then, Golden freeza weakened vs SSG
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Thu May 04, 2017 11:41 am

Suppressed super perfect Cell vs all previous villains, with 50% boost in power.

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Post by jeffbr92 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Is current Piccolo stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Boo Arc)?
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 04, 2017 1:47 pm

jeffbr92 wrote:Is current Piccolo stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Boo Arc)?
It would seem so. :P

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 04, 2017 1:58 pm

Vegetes wrote:Suppressed super perfect Cell vs all previous villains, with 50% boost in power.
Super Perfect Cell, at his most powerful, was only slightly weaker than Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan at the end of the Cell Games, but even a heavily suppressed version of him would absolutely molly-whop his normal Perfect self, the villains before his fated duel with Gohan, and all the way to the one Sabre-toothed Cat Goku had ran into in his youth.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 04, 2017 2:08 pm

Ki Breaker wrote:
KentalSSJ6 wrote:
I doubt Goku is going SSG there :think:

I specific want to know if SSG with healing and full godly body can beat ultimate gohan at that state.. This is basically a fight to see how much SSG's special abilities help in a fight..

Let me change the scenario then, Golden freeza weakened vs SSG
1) The Super Saiyan God form displayed by Mr. Son Goku during the Battle of Gods Saga of Dragon Ball Super would still beat "Ultimate Super Duper Gohan" in a what-if fight.

2) If Goku had transformed into a Super Saiyan God at the moment Golden Frieza had started losing power, he would still be able to win against the Emperor of Destruction.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 04, 2017 2:30 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote:Toppen (Toppo + Jiren Potara fusion) vs. Whis

No time limit on the fusion
Toppen would barely manage to attain victory, assuming that Whis doesn't use his Temporal Do-Over, but I thoroughly despise the one who had the bright idea to introduce the new weakness for the Potara Earrings. As I know I am not the only person alive who wanted to see Vegito Blue to stop Merged Zamasu from killing the entire timeline of Future Trunks. This glaring excuse just to show the power of Infinite Zamasu and the Future Omni-King, really has left me very bitter towards Goku Black, all of his equally snidely evil counterparts, and even to those who created all five of the Gods of Rebellion.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 04, 2017 2:39 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:1) Majin Dabura vs. Fifth Form King Cold.

2) Super Buu (Base Form) vs. Grey Buu and Kid Buu.
3) Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan (Dragon Ball Z: Bojack Unbound) vs. Hatchiyack.

4) Vegito Blue vs. Grotesque Merged Zamasu. (But both with the same time-limit as Vegito Blue.)

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Thu May 04, 2017 3:41 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Vegetes wrote:Suppressed super perfect Cell vs all previous villains, with 50% boost in power.
Super Perfect Cell, at his most powerful, was only slightly weaker than Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan at the end of the Cell Games, but even a heavily suppressed version of him would absolutely molly-whop his normal Perfect self, the villains before his fated duel with Gohan, and all the way to the one Sabre-toothed Cat Goku had ran into in his youth.
In my Opinion spc was stronger than ssj2 teen Gohan.

VegetaSSJBlue
Beyond Newbie

Post by VegetaSSJBlue » Thu May 04, 2017 3:48 pm

Vegetes wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
SS2 Gohan 50% > SPC

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 04, 2017 3:50 pm

Vegetes wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Yet, not a trace of Super Perfect Cell had survived the Father-Son Kamehameha of an injured, eleven-year-old Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Thu May 04, 2017 3:53 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Vegetes wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote: Super Perfect Cell, at his most powerful, was only slightly weaker than Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan at the end of the Cell Games, but even a heavily suppressed version of him would absolutely molly-whop his normal Perfect self, the villains before his fated duel with Gohan, and all the way to the one Sabre-toothed Cat Goku had ran into in his youth.
Yet, not a trace of Super Perfect Cell had survived the Father-Son Kamehameha of an injured, eleven-year-old Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan.
That was Gohans hidden power kicking in, if you look at Gohans face, he was enraged, and some of the dialogue does imply that he needs to use his hidden potential.

Vegetes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Vegetes » Thu May 04, 2017 3:55 pm

Frieza and Babidi fused vs super perfect cell

If too strong Frieza with all of Babidi powers and ki absorbed.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Thu May 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Vegetes wrote:
Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Vegetes wrote:
That was Gohans hidden power kicking in, if you look at Gohans face, he was enraged, and some of the dialogue does imply that he needs to use his hidden potential.
Seemingly a point taken, but even if Super Saiyan 2 Teen Gohan had been at full strength, he would have never needed his hidden potential to win against the evil Super Perfect Cell in the Cell Games.