Ahhhhhhh! Deeeeeaaaath!

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

The S
I Live Here

Ahhhhhhh! Deeeeeaaaath!

Post by The S » Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:33 am

I have a few questions concerning death in DBZ/GT

1) Does Raditz return in Movie 12? Because I've not seen it all the way through.

2) It's been ages since I've seen DBZ Gaiden. How are Turles, Frieza, Lord Slug, Cooler, and Dr. Raichi defeated?

3) How do each of the returned villains in Super 17 Saga/Movie 12 die?
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

SonGohan-san
Beyond Newbie

Post by SonGohan-san » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:43 pm

Well, the last question is somewhat vague to me. Concerning question 3, are you wanting to know how they die on the show or is this a theory based quesion?

If you want to know how they die on the show, I honestly cannot remember everything and would just suggest you find the material somewhere and watch it for yourself.

If it's a theory based question, then I'd say it doesn't make sense for them to come back anyways b/c technically none of the villains should have their bodies b/c only the universe's heroes are awarded that privledge, at least according to some anime filler. So basically you just have to reason that one is a movie and one is GT, neither of which gave much thought to how things work in the DB universe.

Btw, I can say with almost 90% certainty that Radditz does not make a cameo in movie 12.

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:03 pm

Ya Raditz does make a cameo in movie 12. He appears in the background with a bunch of other villians when Freeza appears and challenges Gohan.

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:18 pm

As in question 3, I meant how they were defeated after being brought back from Hell, i.e. Pan killing the Red Ribbon Army in GT, Gohan punching through Frieza in Movie 12, etc. I asked here, because while researching websites, I get conflicting answers. I have a bad memory, and cannot remember what happens to them in GT (and am too broke to buy the DVD's), and do not have any ready access to Movie 12.
Battle High 2, starring Kyle Hebert as well as myself, has been released on Xbox 360, OUYA, PC, Linux, Mac, and Xbox One!

Jakez04
Beyond Newbie

Post by Jakez04 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:14 pm

After Gohan kills freeza Mr.Satan comes along and takes the credit for it all.
Da Name is Jakez -ROC Baby!
[url=http://www.geocities.com/dragonfistgt]DragonFistGT![/url]

SonGohan-san
Beyond Newbie

Post by SonGohan-san » Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:04 pm

Jerseymilk wrote:Ya Raditz does make a cameo in movie 12. He appears in the background with a bunch of other villians when Freeza appears and challenges Gohan.
I'm always so wrong....

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:17 pm

That's okay. I'm always wrong too. Well, except for this time, but this is an exception. I've never been right about anything in my entire life. Teachers felt so sorry for me that they passed me through the grades anyway. All the kids made fun of me, I have no self-esteem. I think I'll go get a gun and shoot people in the street now. Damn you society! :wink:

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:10 am

There, there, JM (hugs)

Anyway, to give this topic a little kick-start, I'll list all the ones I know, and you guys can add to them:

GT
Red Ribbon Army - All of them were thoroughly destroyed by Pan
Rilldo - Uubuu blew him up
#19 - Goten & Trunks stood back-to-back and shot a beam down the alley he was standing in.
Nappa - Vegeta. Pissed. 'Nuff said.

Frieza - Gohan punched a hole through him
Hitler - Gotenks' Super Kamikaze Ghost attack rid the world of the Nazis a second time

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:15 am

Gohan pretty much took care of everybody significant in Movie 12 if memory serves me correctly.

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:45 am

Ah, thanks. In what ways did he defeat them.

You okay?

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:05 pm

Ya, I'll be okay. I just need to go and shoot down some obnoxious teenage girls and I'll feel cleansed. :twisted: Umm, Gohan just pretty much K.O.'s them or blasts them, if I'm also remembering that correctly. I'm feeling too lazy to check my fansub. 8)

Dai
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dai » Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:06 pm

Actually, Gohan doesn't take out anybody in Movie 12, except for Freeza.... And a couple of zombie goons, who he just blasts.

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:11 pm

No, you don't see him do it, but I just assumed he did, since you don't see them after that first scene.

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:53 pm

Ya, I'll be okay. I just need to go and shoot down some obnoxious teenage girls and I'll feel cleansed.
Just make sure they're the eeeeevil ones. Obnoxiousness doesn't ALWAYS give you an excuse to kill someone.

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:01 am

Obnoxious teenage girls are evil!

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:13 am

Not all of them!

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:33 am

Why? Are you an obnoxious teenage girl by any chance? :twisted: *caulks her gun* :P

Sun_Wukong
I Live Here

Post by Sun_Wukong » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:07 am

I dont remember seeing Radditz, or Nappa for that matter, in movie 12. Radditz did really get jipped after the Freeza arc. He's not even in GT.

The S
I Live Here

Post by The S » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:31 am

Why? Are you an obnoxious teenage girl by any chance? *caulks her gun*
Um no... I'm a guy, an adult, and highly un-obnoxious. I just think there's no reason to waste any innocents.
I dont remember seeing Radditz, or Nappa for that matter, in movie 12. Radditz did really get jipped after the Freeza arc. He's not even in GT.
I agree. Maybe that's why Raditz is one of my favorite characters. HE'S KAKAROT'S BROTHER FOR GOD SAKES! Other than one or two filler flashbacks in the anime, he's not even mentioned after the Saiyan Saga!