If a Super Saiyan dyed his hair while in SSJ form

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Re: If a Super Saiyan dyed his hair while in SSJ form *Joke

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:48 pm

sekzee wrote:The hair is protected by ki. As is their clothing. Only because Goku doesn't want everyone to know he also has the biggest in the universe.
If their clothing is protected by ki, then why coulldn't hair dye be?
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

sekzee
Beyond Newbie

Post by sekzee » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:30 pm

Because he said the hair dye is applied while SSJ.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:57 pm

sekzee wrote:Because he said the hair dye is applied while SSJ.
So? You're not making any sense. if they can change clothes while Super Saiyans, then why can't they apply hair dye?
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).

sekzee
Beyond Newbie

Post by sekzee » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:53 pm

This is a joke topic and you're trying to argue with me about this...are you serious? :thumbdown:

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:01 pm

sekzee wrote:This is a joke topic and you're trying to argue with me about this...are you serious? :thumbdown:
I am. If you make a statement, back it up. That's the purpose of a discussion forum. If you're not willing to discuss, don't bother posting.
Malik_DBNA wrote:

hleV
Banned

Post by hleV » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:22 pm

If you dyed your hair and suddenly went bald, the dye wouldn't suddenly disappear. Why would it disappear for SS?

sekzee
Beyond Newbie

Post by sekzee » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:37 pm

Such aggression.

If the color of someone's base hair has nothing to do with the color of their SSJ hair, why would dye suddenly change that?

Answer this. If you can't,then you can't back up your point.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:46 pm

sekzee wrote:Such aggression.

If the color of someone's base hair has nothing to do with the color of their SSJ hair, why would dye suddenly change that?

Answer this. If you can't,then you can't back up your point.
I'm not talking about their base hair. I was referring to this statement that they wouldn't be able to apply hair dye in Super Saiyan state because their ki would prevent it from staying on.
sekzee wrote: Calm down.
I answered your question: It makes no difference. It would probably stay blond. Dye <<<<<< SSJ hair.
sekzee wrote:The hair is protected by ki. As is their clothing. Only because Goku doesn't want everyone to know he also has the biggest in the universe.
If they can put on clothes while in Super Saiyan, as we know they can since both Goku and Gohan change clothes during the week before the Cell Games, and are said to remain in the form at all times, then they should be able to apply hair dye in their Super Saiyan state as well. There is no reason why they couldn't.

If they reverted from Super Saiyan to base, then I'd imagine the hair dye would stay because, well, why wouldn't it? It's not going to go anywhere.

The real question is: what would happen to a Super Saiyan 3's died hair if he reverted to base?
Malik_DBNA wrote:

sekzee
Beyond Newbie

Post by sekzee » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:15 pm

You obviously didn't understand that I was being facetious.

Where does Goku's hair go in the one second from SSJ3 to base? MAGIC.

By MAGIC (which you don't have to explain), hair dye wouldn't affect their SSJ color. It may dye their base hair, but it isn't going to change the color of their SSJ hair.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:34 pm

sekzee wrote:You obviously didn't understand that I was being facetious.

Where does Goku's hair go in the one second from SSJ3 to base? MAGIC.

By MAGIC (which you don't have to explain), hair dye wouldn't affect their SSJ color. It may dye their base hair, but it isn't going to change the color of their SSJ hair.
Again, if you're not willing to make this topic into something productive, then don't bother posting.
Going "MAGIC" does not contribute to anything. If you'd like to back up your viewpoint, then do so. If you don't, then you are not contributing, you are spamming.
Malik_DBNA wrote:

sekzee
Beyond Newbie

Post by sekzee » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:50 pm

First I have to ask, who are you to tell me not to post?

I already provided you my logic. Just because it doesn't suit your needs doesn't mean I haven't contributed to this thread.

This is a joke thread with no possible correct answer, so stop kidding yourself. :thumbdown:

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:56 pm

sekzee wrote:First I have to ask, who are you to tell me not to post?

I already provided you my logic. Just because it doesn't suit your needs doesn't mean I haven't contributed to this thread.

This is a joke thread with no possible correct answer, so stop kidding yourself. :thumbdown:
I'm not telling you to do anything. I do not have the authority on the site to tell you to do anything, which I figured was obvious. I am asking you to contribute, and, if you don't, then I am asking you not to bother posting, as there is no point, and it only serves to derail this topic further.

You have provided no logic. You have said that ki would prevent it, and others have responded with answers that indicate otherwise. You then say that this is a joke thread, so it doesn't matter, which contributes nothing, and is not an argument. You then say "because MAGIC," which, again, is not an answer.

And regardless if this is a joke thread or not, there is potential for serious discussion here, and, as this isn't another tired strength debate, I would like to continue discussing this topic as I think it is somewhat interesting and unique, and hasn't been driven into the ground a dozen times by now. So I would like to ask, respectively, that if you have nothing productive to contribute to this topic, then stop posting in it, and allow the discussion to continue. Thank you, and have a nice day.
Malik_DBNA wrote:

sekzee
Beyond Newbie

Post by sekzee » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:07 pm

My main argument was that since their base hair does not affect the color of their SSJ hair, that dye would not change the color of SSJ hair. Because it would not be affecting the blond appearance of the SSJ hair style, but the base hair style (since SSJ is so temporary).

As others have pointed out, the hair is likely filled with SSJ energy (which possesses a golden-like aura), thus making the hair appear blond. You have yet to say anything to counter this.

The rest of my points were only a joke, like the topic.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:12 pm

sekzee wrote:My main argument was that since their base hair does not affect the color of their SSJ hair, that dye would not change the color of SSJ hair. Because it would not be affecting the blond appearance of the SSJ hair style, but the base hair style (since SSJ is so temporary).

As others have pointed out, the hair is likely filled with SSJ energy (which possesses a golden-like aura), thus making the hair appear blond. You have yet to say anything to counter this.

The rest of my points were only a joke, like the topic.
HleV answered that at the beginning of the topic.
hleV wrote:It would carry over, because the dye is actually "on top" of the hair while base/SS color changes are something that happens naturally.
The hair color would change, but the dye should still remain, so it wouldn't matter. The transformation would have no effect on the dye, because the dye is not a part of the Saiyans body.
Malik_DBNA wrote:

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Re: If a Super Saiyan dyed his hair while in SSJ form

Post by TheGmGoken » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:29 pm

Changed title not a joke topic no more. Besides"SSJ" isn't Magic unless you're Mark Satan. Power pole is magic. SSJ is not so I doubt its cause of magic

sekzee
Beyond Newbie

Post by sekzee » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:26 pm

There is no real world explanation for what happens to Goku, especially during his SSJ3 transformation and when he reverts back. That is why I suggested "magic." It is a long running joke of a lot of the things that happen in the Buu Saga that don't make sense. Sorry if none of you got that.

Do you guys understand what happens to hair when it's dyed?

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:39 pm

sekzee wrote:There is no real world explanation for what happens to Goku, especially during his SSJ3 transformation and when he reverts back. That is why I suggested "magic." It is a long running joke of a lot of the things that happen in the Buu Saga that don't make sense. Sorry if none of you got that.

Do you guys understand what happens to hair when it's dyed?
Yes as I dyed my hair a few times. Dyed my little sister. Seen my older sisters and mother dye their hair. Also it's not MAGIC. Boo is MAGIC. SSJ3 is a transformation that gives longer hair just like how Freeza got taller.

Gokuden
Regular

Post by Gokuden » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:43 am

Well, if you take Ultimate Tenkaichi into account... Nope.

Oh while in the form... Well, I would assume the ki would repel the dye? Unless you wanted it not to?
That time your teacher asked you to draw Cell in biology class.
This man is my hero:
To be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less about the fans a re-issue might alienate because if all they're concerned about is being able to scalp the people who were either unaware of the Dragon Boxes or couldn't afford them at the time, they're just leeches and deserve to have their greed backfire on them.

TheGmGoken
Namekian Warrior

Post by TheGmGoken » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:02 am

Gokuden wrote:Well, if you take Ultimate Tenkaichi into account... Nope.

Oh while in the form... Well, I would assume the ki would repel the dye? Unless you wanted it not to?
You can dye SSJ hair in UBT? I don't mean base form dying. I mean dying in SSJ

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:34 am

The Super Saiyan transformation is as natural to a Saiyan as their head of hair. It's in their DNA but as we know most of em aren't strong enough to reach even the first stage. So I feel as though just like the SS transformation increases muscle mass and ferocity it causes hair growth as well.. At least for SSJ3 namely.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels