Beerus&Goku vs. Whis?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Low Tone G
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Beerus&Goku vs. Whis?

Post by Low Tone G » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:02 am

Could they win against Whis if they really work together? Troyiama said Beerus is 10 God Goku 6 and Whis is 15.
English is not my first language!
I'm still waiting for Dragon Ball in Super...

Friezacooler
Regular

Re: Beerus&Goku vs. Whis?

Post by Friezacooler » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 am

I doubt they stand a chance even if Goku and Beerus do fusion.

flashback0180
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by flashback0180 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:37 am

no one knows how powerful whiss is . It's left you our imagination.

and my imagination is beyond infinite ∞

Hitiro
I Live Here

Post by Hitiro » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:39 am

Low Tone G wrote:Could they win against Whis if they really work together? Troyiama said Beerus is 10 God Goku 6 and Whis is 15.
Toriyama gave numbers? When was this? 0.o

Low Tone G

Post by Low Tone G » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:10 am

Hitiro wrote:
Low Tone G wrote:Could they win against Whis if they really work together? Troyiama said Beerus is 10 God Goku 6 and Whis is 15.
Toriyama gave numbers? When was this? 0.o
Of course he did! http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... -toriyama/
Compared to Beerus, God of Destruction, how strong is [Super Saiyan] God?

I suppose if Beerus’ strength is a 10, [Super Saiyan] God would be right about 6. Only, Saiyans rapidly increase in strength as they fight against strong opponents, so the longer they fought, the more that gap would shrink, and it might even be possible for them to eventually turn the tables. Incidentally, I guess Whis would be about a 15.

Hitiro
I Live Here

Post by Hitiro » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:17 am

Low Tone G wrote:Of course he did! http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... -toriyama/

I suppose if Beerus’ strength is a 10, [Super Saiyan] God would be right about 6. Only, Saiyans rapidly increase in strength as they fight against strong opponents, so the longer they fought, the more that gap would shrink, and it might even be possible for them to eventually turn the tables. Incidentally, I guess Whis would be about a 15.
I honestly didn't think Toriyama would do something like this. Seems a bit weird to me. I don't think he has ever done something like this before.

Low Tone G

Post by Low Tone G » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:33 am

Hitiro wrote:
Low Tone G wrote:Of course he did! http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... -toriyama/

I honestly didn't think Toriyama would do something like this. Seems a bit weird to me. I don't think he has ever done something like this before.

But why wouldn't he? He was really excited of this movie, so he revealed his intentions of power scaling too, and also his intention as he wants to keep Goku a God without its appearance.

xmysticgohanx
Regular

Post by xmysticgohanx » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:04 pm

They would each get one shotted like how Whis one shotted Beerus at the end of the movie. Fusion would murk Whis tho
Canon is Jaco, Dragon Ball except for EoZ, Dragon Ball Super anime and manga (both are separate canons)
Kai >>> Z
Current Roshi/Kulilin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJ3 Gotenks

Low Tone G

Post by Low Tone G » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:24 pm

xmysticgohanx wrote:They would each get one shotted like how Whis one shotted Beerus at the end of the movie. Fusion would murk Whis tho
I agree.

Kroni_Hunter
Regular

Post by Kroni_Hunter » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:30 pm

I think Whis would have the advantage in the fight, but Goku and Beerus could still conceivably win.

Goku and Piccolo with one arm were able to take out Raditz (1,500) with power levels of 416 and 408. Granted Whis doesn't have the same tail weakness, but knowing Goku he'd be able to figure out some sort of trick that would allow Beerus to deliver a finishing blow. It would be the same as if Goku and Piccolo were at 600 and 1,000 vs. Raditz.

Gohan (14,000) and Krillin (13,000) were also able to fight evenly with Ginyu (23,000) for what that's worth.
"An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world; a pessimest fears that this is true."

Retan
Advanced Regular

Post by Retan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Wonders what Beerus and Goku Fused with the potora earings would look like, and be named, Geerus? Boku? Bakarotus? :lol: