kid buu : the theories part1

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragonballer
Beyond Newbie

kid buu : the theories part1

Post by dragonballer » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:13 pm

the kid buus
for my theories,I will split dbz in 3 parallel universes:
dbz anime-kid buu is the strongest buu.
dbz manga-the original kid buu,he is weaker than super buu.most of my theories is about him.
dbz gods-if you consider BoG cannon,then kid buu is a god tier.however,he can't use his god level powers at will.

theory 1: you can't measure kid buu's power by ki
vegeta and goku underestimated kid buu,but why?
because he looks weak? no,they have already learned that lesson,fat buu doesn't have a "strong look".

so,why? because his ki was weak,very weak.maybe weaker than freeza.vegeta thought kid buu can't survive a planetary explosion.
was he holding his ki? i don't think so. ki masters can sense hidden power.goku realized that fat buu was holding his ki.
are you saying that kid buu's ki is weak,but he is as strong as ssj3? yes, and my theory is that the most of kid buu's power is not ki,but another kind of energy,like the cyborgs.after he absorved ki users,his power converted to ki.

in manga/anime- originally,majin buu was created by bibidi.so,he is an artificial living being,he has ki,but most of his power is "magic".

in dbz gods- a recent interview of akira said buu was not created,he was summoned by bibidi.he is ancient criature that has existed since time immemorial.he might be a demigod and gods have divine ki that can't be sensed.

goku and vegeta understimated kid buu. the kaioshins,however,overestimated him.why was kibitoshin so worried? because he can't know how powerful kid buu was.darkness gives us fear because we can't see what is there.
Last edited by dragonballer on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Re: kid buu : the theories part1

Post by Darkprince410 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Or it's simply that, at the time immediately after he formed, he may not have been exhibiting his full power, which was why later, Vegeta expressed that Buu was stronger than he had thought. Later, as the fight shifted to Kaioushin Kai, Buu, during his fight with Goku, exhibited his full strength. Even then, it was at a level lower than Ssj3 Goku's maximum output (since he and Vegeta both believed he could take Buu out with a full-power blast). Goku at no point personally indicated that he had underestimated Buu's actual strength, as he merely comments that he thought he could do better, but ran into a wall when it came to Buu's stamina.

Buu obviously exhibited his full strength at some point, because Goku was able to accurately gauge that, and gauged that the combination of Genki from the people of the Earth, Namek, and the Z Senshi was more than enough to take Buu out when he utilized the Genki Dama. So it's clear that he wasn't hiding portions of his ki or that his ki wasn't something they could sense.

I'll also say that your images will most likely be taken down, since scanslations (as those are often referred to) are generally a no-no here, at least when it comes to debates involving dialogue.

dragonballer
Beyond Newbie

Post by dragonballer » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:44 pm

Darkprince410 wrote:Or it's simply that, at the time immediately after he formed, he may not have been exhibiting his full power, which was why later, Vegeta expressed that Buu was stronger than he had thought. Later, as the fight shifted to Kaioushin Kai, Buu, during his fight with Goku, exhibited his full strength. Even then, it was at a level lower than Ssj3 Goku's maximum output (since he and Vegeta both believed he could take Buu out with a full-power blast). Goku at no point personally indicated that he had underestimated Buu's actual strength, as he merely comments that he thought he could do better, but ran into a wall when it came to Buu's stamina.

Buu obviously exhibited his full strength at some point, because Goku was able to accurately gauge that, and gauged that the combination of Genki from the people of the Earth, Namek, and the Z Senshi was more than enough to take Buu out when he utilized the Genki Dama. So it's clear that he wasn't hiding portions of his ki or that his ki wasn't something they could sense.

I'll also say that your images will most likely be taken down, since scanslations (as those are often referred to) are generally a no-no here, at least when it comes to debates involving dialogue.
or that.good point :clap:

but i will still defend my point if i can :D .the other buus has their full power once they are formed and of course they know kid buu's limit,they fought him. manga kid buu was not holding back when he fought goku. that doesn't mean they felt his power by ki sensing,they felt his power by sensing his fist in their face :P

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:46 pm

Why would Kid Boo, of all Boos, have Godly Ki? He's the one Boo who shouldn't, since he hadn't absorbed any Kaioshins yet.

dragonballer
Beyond Newbie

Post by dragonballer » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:09 pm

Doctor. wrote:Why would Kid Boo, of all Boos, have Godly Ki? He's the one Boo who shouldn't, since he hadn't absorbed any Kaioshins yet.
because he might be a nature force of the universe,since he is older than the kaioshins. bibidi didn't created him,bibidi summoned him,according to toriyama.

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Post by Darkprince410 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:34 pm

dragonballer wrote: or that.good point :clap:

but i will still defend my point if i can :D .the other buus has their full power once they are formed and of course they know kid buu's limit,they fought him. manga kid buu was not holding back when he fought goku. that doesn't mean they felt his power by ki sensing,they felt his power by sensing his fist in their face :P
Well, given that Goku's assessment on Buu's strength never deviated from even before he fought him, I'm sooner to think that it was just a matter of Vegeta underestimating his strength, whereas Goku had a good assessment of it pretty much from the start (essentially like how it was with he and Vegeta sensing Fat Buu's strength).

dragonballer
Beyond Newbie

Post by dragonballer » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:07 pm

Darkprince410 wrote:
dragonballer wrote: or that.good point :clap:

Well, given that Goku's assessment on Buu's strength never deviated from even before he fought him, I'm sooner to think that it was just a matter of Vegeta underestimating his strength, whereas Goku had a good assessment of it pretty much from the start (essentially like how it was with he and Vegeta sensing Fat Buu's strength).
goku agreed with vegeta,if he didn't underestimate buu,he would have said something like:"be careful,vegeta.he is still very strong".he just agreed with vegeta and laughed.

Darkprince410
I Live Here

Post by Darkprince410 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:51 am

dragonballer wrote:
goku agreed with vegeta,if he didn't underestimate buu,he would have said something like:"be careful,vegeta.he is still very strong".he just agreed with vegeta and laughed.
Goku's statement about Buu never indicated that he was agreeing with Vegeta. Vegeta commented that Buu had shrunk down in size, and Goku commented that they had managed to succeed in weakening him, and that now they might be able to manage something.
Goku: “…”
Vegeta: “……Heh…Heheheh…Look! He’s shrunk down quite a bit!”
Goku: “We did it! This way, we might be able to manage something.”
The "We did it!" being in relation to what he had said earlier inside Buu's body.
Goku: “Hehhe~~eh! With this, Boo’s power should have fallen significantly! We’re almost there! See, see: the size of his ki is completely different than before!”
Vegeta: “Alright! Let’s blast out of here and escape!”
Goku: “Wait! Even though Boo has returned to normal a whole lot, we’re still simply no match for his strength! If we go outside like this, we’ll definitely be done in…!”
He was commenting that they were "almost there" in weakening Buu to where he was weak enough for them to handle, but still hadn't succeeded yet. Then when Buu had completely reverted to his original form after they had removed Mr. Buu, Goku proclaimed "We did it!" to indicate that they had succeeded in weakening him enough.

So as you see, their comments about Buu don't synch up in a way to indicate that Goku was agreeing with him, as Vegeta was talking about his physical size while Goku was talking about his battle power having decreased.