Would hiding in the ROSAT and destroying the doorway, keep a person safe from Zeno's universe erasing?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Would hiding in the ROSAT and destroying the doorway, keep a person safe from Zeno's universe erasing?

Post by Angelus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:18 am

The ROSAT was stated to be a different and separate dimension from the one outside the doorway :think:

Of course the person will be trapped there for eternity as well but at least the person won't have his body and soul erased from existence by Zeno

desu
Beyond Newbie

Re: Would hiding in the ROSAT and destroying the doorway, keep a person safe from Zeno's universe erasing?

Post by desu » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:45 am

:wtf: Uuuuuh.
I believe it would, the Time Chamber isn't part of that universe and is a different dimension. Part of the door would dissapear but the other part in the Time Chamber wouldn't dissapear, if you tried to open the door it would show the wall and nothing else.

Angelus
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Would hiding in the ROSAT and destroying the doorway, keep a person safe from Zeno's universe erasing?

Post by Angelus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:02 pm

I meant destroying the door, from the inside, the same way Piccolo did during the Buu Arc, effectively trapping yourself. You'll be fine as long as you don't step out from the sleeping area. That way you won't experience the gravity change or the extreme temperatures. Eventually you'll die from starvation of course, but at least afterwards you will still have a soul existing, floating around in the ROSAT, rather than being erased from existence by Zeno

Souheil21

Post by Souheil21 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:36 pm

You probably wouldn't because zeno destroyed the MULTIVERSE, not just the universe(that was why future Zeno agreed to go with Goku, because he destroyed everyone and everything and had nowhere to go)

Pantalones
Advanced Regular

Post by Pantalones » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:41 pm

That probably depends on whether he destroys just the 7th Universe or if he destroys everything like in Trunks' timeline.

Also, considering that he would presumably destroy the 7th Universe's afterlife, Kaioshin Realm, and so on in addition to just the mortal universe... would the room even survive a single universe's destruction? It seems like it's not just the mortal universe that Zen'ou destroys, but every other part attached to that. And if Buu is capable of busting out of the room by screaming hard enough, why wouldn't Zen'ou's destruction break the boundaries of the room too?

Jinzoningen MULE
I Live Here

Post by Jinzoningen MULE » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:45 pm

It would probably save you for at least a few weeks.
Retired.

Cetra
I Live Here

Post by Cetra » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:44 pm

If Boo and Gotenks can rip a hole through dimensions then Zenous power can easily break that entire dimensional wall and destroy everything behind it. As long as there is no retcon.
"Citation needed."
"too lazy

feel free to take it with grain of salt or discredit me altogether, I'm not losing any sleep"

ChiefWamsutta
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by ChiefWamsutta » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:33 am

Well, it would have to be rebuilt first since Vegeta destroyed it from the inside. If he can burst through a dimension back into the real-world, and not just create a portal, then Zen'o can easily rip it apart.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:15 pm

It depends how much he decides to destroy.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

Captain Strawberry
Advanced Regular

Post by Captain Strawberry » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:57 am

Probably...
Kuro Tenshi

I am just a simple traveller

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:33 pm

How do we know that the Chamber isn't a universe that the omni King destroyed?
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Post by FoolsGil » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:35 pm

I'm quite sure Zeno would clear out any pocket dimensions.

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:43 pm

kinisking wrote:How do we know that the Chamber isn't a universe that the omni King destroyed?
Well, there's oxygen there, and gravity, increased gravity in fact. And fluctuating temperatures. Plus it was stated that it was only the size of Earth.

Then again, Goku and Trunks could apparently breathe when they came back for Zen'o, so I don't know.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:41 am

Doctor. wrote:
kinisking wrote:How do we know that the Chamber isn't a universe that the omni King destroyed?
Well, there's oxygen there, and gravity, increased gravity in fact. And fluctuating temperatures. Plus it was stated that it was only the size of Earth.

Then again, Goku and Trunks could apparently breathe when they came back for Zen'o, so I don't know.
It was stated that it was only the size of Earth? Must've missed that. I don't remember if the temperature thing was anime only or not so ill take your word for that too.
Since the different universes are like locations, I wonder if you could travel to the destroyed universes and see what goku and trunks did.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:20 pm

kinisking wrote:It was stated that it was only the size of Earth? Must've missed that. I don't remember if the temperature thing was anime only or not so ill take your word for that too.
Since the different universes are like locations, I wonder if you could travel to the destroyed universes and see what goku and trunks did.
Dragon Ball Chapter 377 wrote:Gohan: "It's... It's so huge...!"
Gohan: "B-but I thought this was all inside a room..."
Gohan: "And there's no end..."
Goku: "It's supposed to be as big as Earth itself."
Goku: "Be careful. If you wander too far, you'll get lost and die out there."
Goku: "It's rough here. Temperatures go from -40 to 120°."
Goku: "It's a blank world with only 1/4 as much air and 10 times the gravity of Earth."
You can travel to a destroyed universe. Goku does when he retrieves Future Zeno in the alternate future.