Yajirobe and Korin during Buus human extinction attack?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

TobyS
I Live Here

Yajirobe and Korin during Buus human extinction attack?

Post by TobyS » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:34 pm

Neither the manga or anime show this, do you think they were included in the people below or near enough to avoid it/count as people on the lookout?

If they were targetted do you think they could dodge it like Tenshinhan and Chaozu did? (What is the minimum power for this? Could Crane Hermit/Tao/Eighter other DB era people manage this? The blasts were made with baseline humans in mind after all... Whats min strength required to dodge?

Bonus question with super in mind, cyborg #17: Did he:
1. Dodge.
2. Tank it.
3. Wasn't as strong then/asleep/can't sense ki and this killed too?
4. Wasn't detected by Buu as his ki can't be sensed.

Bonus Bonus question: Android 8 would survive because Buu wouldn't be able to detect him either?
Do you think Tao's ki can be sensed unlike later androids?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

FoolsGil
I Live Here

Re: Yajirobe and Korin during Buus human extinction attack?

Post by FoolsGil » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:30 am

Korin's tower is right under the lookout. Imho being in the eye of the hurricane, they would be the least likely hit.

If Tenshinhan and Chaozu could dodge it, so would Seventeen. Course with Super, one could say he tanked it, and then decided against investigating. :problem:

I could easily see Android 8 pushing Suno or someone else out of the way, and taking a blast.