Statements about the Shadow Dragons in GT Perfect Files? States they will destroy the galaxy or universe?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Re: Statements about the Shadow Dragons in GT Perfect Files? States they will destroy the galaxy or universe?

Post by Rakurai » Tue May 07, 2019 6:40 pm

Tai Lung wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:41 pm
Grimlock wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 1:51 pm
Tai Lung wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:41 amAnyway, Goku remained as a child until the end to say something else is speculate.
Or you like to be spoon fed. Pilaf obviously didn't ask Shenlong to turn Goku into a kid permanently, which means he will grow up again if nothing happens. Also, Goku remained as a kid during the entire series because Dragon Ball GT takes place in two years, AGE 789 and AGE 790. And also, he appears as an adult one hundred years after Baby saga.

Your argument that Xeno Goku is not GT Goku based on his height is very weak. And speculation is coming up with whatever it is to complicate stuff when Dragon Ball is to be simple. The simplest scenario here is that they are from a point after Dragon Ball GT, saying anything other than that is to create more and unnecessary things, overthinking what is not to be overthought, and it goes without saying that there isn't anything suggesting that they come from another dimension that is not Dragon Ball GT.
So I can think that it is another goku very different from GT or super "who shows me that I'm wrong?" That is not an argument ...

It is never said that he grew up.
it is never said to be that of gt.
What is the concern of bread and others if Goku can grow naturally again?
in the special simply appears adult goku but nothing is said or because the dragon balls continue to exist and that is because that special was created before the series ended.
if they had that intention why the need to separate in 2 versions if it is assumed that goku gt is the same xeno goku ?.

Really you are not giving me a fact only a theory that you have to prove because if not only is that.
Literally the last episode of GT shows adult GT Goku watching the fight b/w Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr.

It is quite clear that the Xeno Goku shares experiences with Z/GT Goku. All incarnations of SDBH Xeno Goku hint toward him experiencing GT events.

SDBH Xeno Goku has fought the Shadow Dragons before.

SDBH: WM Xeno Goku (who is a different Xeno Goku than SDBH arcade Xeno Goku) has also fused with SSJ4 Xeno Vegeta before. He says he never expected Xeno Vegeta to suggest fusion dance again. The only instance we ever know of Vegeta suggesting fusion dance is, you guessed it, in GT. In fact this scene is essentially a mirror of that same scene in GT.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Tai Lung
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Statements about the Shadow Dragons in GT Perfect Files? States they will destroy the galaxy or universe?

Post by Tai Lung » Tue May 07, 2019 7:54 pm

Rakurai wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:40 pm
Tai Lung wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:41 pm
Grimlock wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 1:51 pm

Or you like to be spoon fed. Pilaf obviously didn't ask Shenlong to turn Goku into a kid permanently, which means he will grow up again if nothing happens. Also, Goku remained as a kid during the entire series because Dragon Ball GT takes place in two years, AGE 789 and AGE 790. And also, he appears as an adult one hundred years after Baby saga.

Your argument that Xeno Goku is not GT Goku based on his height is very weak. And speculation is coming up with whatever it is to complicate stuff when Dragon Ball is to be simple. The simplest scenario here is that they are from a point after Dragon Ball GT, saying anything other than that is to create more and unnecessary things, overthinking what is not to be overthought, and it goes without saying that there isn't anything suggesting that they come from another dimension that is not Dragon Ball GT.
So I can think that it is another goku very different from GT or super "who shows me that I'm wrong?" That is not an argument ...

It is never said that he grew up.
it is never said to be that of gt.
What is the concern of bread and others if Goku can grow naturally again?
in the special simply appears adult goku but nothing is said or because the dragon balls continue to exist and that is because that special was created before the series ended.
if they had that intention why the need to separate in 2 versions if it is assumed that goku gt is the same xeno goku ?.

Really you are not giving me a fact only a theory that you have to prove because if not only is that.
Literally the last episode of GT shows adult GT Goku watching the fight b/w Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr.

It is quite clear that the Xeno Goku shares experiences with Z/GT Goku. All incarnations of SDBH Xeno Goku hint toward him experiencing GT events.

SDBH Xeno Goku has fought the Shadow Dragons before.

SDBH: WM Xeno Goku (who is a different Xeno Goku than SDBH arcade Xeno Goku) has also fused with SSJ4 Xeno Vegeta before. He says he never expected Xeno Vegeta to suggest fusion dance again. The only instance we ever know of Vegeta suggesting fusion dance is, you guessed it, in GT. In fact this scene is essentially a mirror of that same scene in GT.
it is still not a solid argument given that again it is not explained what happened and is ambiguous scene.
xeno goku fights against janemba and lord slug also knew beerus, thing that did not make its counterpart in gt.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Tue May 07, 2019 10:32 pm

Tai Lung wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:54 pm it is still not a solid argument given that again it is not explained what happened and is ambiguous scene.
xeno goku fights against janemba and lord slug also knew beerus, thing that did not make its counterpart in gt.
Yes, WM XGoku has lived through some Z films. He's also lived through GT events. However, it is debatable as to whether some of the movies actually occurred in GT, because of some overlap such as Cooler appearing in Hell, Dragon Fist, and Vegeta knowing how to do the Fusion dance perfectly with Goku.

No, WM XGoku is not implied to have known Beerus or any DBS characters in WM from his own timeline. However, it is for certain that he's fused with XVegeta before at XVegeta's request. Therefore, he's definitely experienced at least the Shadow Dragons arc.

Anyways, that is the point. SDBH XGoku is the modern incarnation of classic Z/GT era Goku.
Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universe Mission translation compilation here. All translations are done and owned by me.

SDBH 9th anniversary the secret development interview here. Learn how original SDBH characters such as SS3 Raditz, SS4 Bardock, Robel, & more were conceived!

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue May 07, 2019 10:34 pm

Tai Lung wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:41 pmReally you are not giving me a fact only a theory that you have to prove because if not only is that.
Rakurai already provided you with all the official and most reliable sources (not Wiki as people here most unfortunately still use it) to get informed. The actual links to his claims can be found spread in the Heroes thread. At this point, refusing to see that Xeno Goku is GT Goku (as well as the Goku with Ultra Instinct is the one from Dragon Ball Super) is just stubborn behavior and unwillingness to see what's right in front of the eyes, but a bizarre willing to come up with their own ideas that don't match the reality and only complicate things. Anyway.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Wed May 08, 2019 12:21 am

Grimlock wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:34 pm
Tai Lung wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:41 pmReally you are not giving me a fact only a theory that you have to prove because if not only is that.
Rakurai already provided you with all the official and most reliable sources (not Wiki as people here most unfortunately still use it) to get informed. The actual links to his claims can be found spread in the Heroes thread. At this point, refusing to see that Xeno Goku is GT Goku (as well as the Goku with Ultra Instinct is the one from Dragon Ball Super) is just stubborn behavior and unwillingness to see what's right in front of the eyes, but a bizarre willing to come up with their own ideas that don't match the reality and only complicate things. Anyway.
we leave it in " is debatable" ... because they can perfectly be based on it (which I have not denied) but be different.
anyway
xeno goku and dashinkan goku = // = goku gt and goku super
they are based on them, but they lived other things that their counterparts did not.
Rakurai wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 10:32 pm
Tai Lung wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:54 pm it is still not a solid argument given that again it is not explained what happened and is ambiguous scene.
Yes, WM XGoku has lived through some Z films. He's also lived through GT events. However, it is debatable as to whether some of the movies actually occurred in GT, because of some overlap such as Cooler appearing in Hell, Dragon Fist, and Vegeta knowing how to do the Fusion dance perfectly with Goku.

No, WM XGoku is not implied to have known Beerus or any DBS characters in WM from his own timeline. However, it is for certain that he's fused with XVegeta before at XVegeta's request. Therefore, he's definitely experienced at least the Shadow Dragons arc.

Anyways, that is the point. SDBH XGoku is the modern incarnation of classic Z/GT era Goku.
good debatable would be the same thing that still has not been confirmed

"he borrowed power from his allies and temporarily became Super Saiyan God."

https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Xeno_Goku

I have not denied that he has part of that but he can perfectly base himself only in part and be different in power just look at dashinkan goku now.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed May 08, 2019 12:31 am

Tai Lung wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:21 am good debatable would be the same thing that still has not been confirmed

I have not denied that he has part of that but he can perfectly base himself only in part and be different in power just look at dashinkan goku now.
For the umpteenth time, that is NOT Super Dragon Ball Heroes Goku: Xeno. That is DBH: Ultimate Mission X Goku: Xeno. UMX XGoku =/= SDBH XGoku, they are based on two different timelines (Z/Super and Z/GT, respectively).

The DB Wiki page on Goku: Xeno is a disaster with incomplete pieces of information and lack of context with no fact-checking and takes details from random Twitter accounts as well as separate details from this forum without the full context. The fact that you use it means you have not read the dialogue for any DBH/SDBH story media. I have literally provided proof in this thread detailing the differences between UMX XGoku and SDBH XGoku. If you choose to ignore these facts, then I cannot help you.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed May 08, 2019 12:48 am

From now on, let's please drop this SSG bullshit for XGoku. Because that has become irrelevant ever since Bandai decided to reboot Xeno Goku's origins as closer to that of Z/Z films/GT with SSJ4 and a primary story that ties in closer to GT elements (Dark Demon Realm, Demigra, Descent of the Demon Gods).

Also know that the DB Wiki for SDBH characters is wrong, misleading, and inaccurate in many places. It is painfully obvious they do not have a fact-checker and take random pieces of information from Twitter or this forum without any context of the scenes whatsoever. They do not provide citations for multiple claims. All the information they literally have on UMX is that single random quote from XGoku reminiscing, without the full story. They blend in multiple iterations of the story and assume a single XGoku when that is clearly not the case between various media.

God help the English fandom and this fucking mess due to lack of proper translators in the past.

Tai Lung

Post by Tai Lung » Wed May 08, 2019 1:02 am

Rakurai wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:31 am
Tai Lung wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:21 am good debatable would be the same thing that still has not been confirmed

For the umpteenth time, that is NOT Super Dragon Ball Heroes Goku: Xeno. That is DBH: Ultimate Mission X Goku: Xeno. UMX XGoku =/= SDBH XGoku, they are based on two different timelines (Z/Super and Z/GT, respectively).

The DB Wiki page on Goku: Xeno is a disaster with incomplete pieces of information and lack of context with no fact-checking and takes details from random Twitter accounts as well as separate details from this forum without the full context. The fact that you use it means you have not read the dialogue for any DBH/SDBH story media. I have literally provided proof in this thread detailing the differences between UMX XGoku and SDBH XGoku. If you choose to ignore these facts, then I cannot help you.
if you are going to debate first relax ... that is the first time I discuss that ...
what you put in other links does not deny if you lived that experience or not. more than they are only 2 versions disitntas.
But the fact that Goku xeno seems to be able to feel the God ki or at least does not flinch when he fights against goku SSB or mentions that he can not feel his ki or at least I understands that.
I do not affirm it but it does not seem to be just a mistake.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed May 08, 2019 1:13 am

Tai Lung wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:02 am
if you are going to debate first relax ... that is the first time I discuss that ...
what you put in other links does not deny if you lived that experience or not. more than they are only 2 versions disitntas.
But the fact that Goku xeno seems to be able to feel the God ki or at least does not flinch when he fights against goku SSB or mentions that he can not feel his ki or at least I understands that.
I do not affirm it but it does not seem to be just a mistake.
Please understand that I have repeatedly mentioned this multiple times in this thread, so when someone does it again and mixes them up, I get frustrated because it is like talking to a deaf person.

False. XGoku does not comment on SSB Goku's ki at all in canon. Only his blue hair in the manga. Anything about him feeling SSB Goku's power is speculation.

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Wed May 08, 2019 1:24 am

I am going to leave the thread with this remark on the matter. I really implore anybody interested to please check out my translations of the SDBH arcade or read the translated SDBH manga available on the r/dbz wiki if you are even interested at all on SDBH Xeno Goku and the rest of the Time Patrol.

Enough digression with this whole Xeno Goku business. Let's please get back on the actual topic of the thread.

Grand Marshal 1
Advanced Regular

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Thu May 09, 2019 11:28 am

Rakurai wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:24 am I am going to leave the thread with this remark on the matter. I really implore anybody interested to please check out my translations of the SDBH arcade or read the translated SDBH manga available on the r/dbz wiki if you are even interested at all on SDBH Xeno Goku and the rest of the Time Patrol.

Enough digression with this whole Xeno Goku business. Let's please get back on the actual topic of the thread.
You mentioned something previsouly about Omega's strength being multiplied by a specific number while on Demigra's demon form. Could you please explain to me how you had that in mind? I am interested to know please.
P O W E R

Rakurai
Advanced Regular

Post by Rakurai » Thu May 09, 2019 2:57 pm

Grand Marshal 1 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:28 am You mentioned something previsouly about Omega's strength being multiplied by a specific number while on Demigra's demon form. Could you please explain to me how you had that in mind? I am interested to know please.
I said that the Demon form increased Xeno Super YXLong's strength from not being able to win against the Time Patrol to requiring SSJ3 Gohanks to defeat him, the latter who is presumably much stronger than the Time Patrol collectively. I don't believe in using numbers for these sorts of powerscaling so I'm prob not the best person to calculate those sorts of things.

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Thu May 09, 2019 5:04 pm

Isn't this thread suppose to be about whether omega shenron is a galaxy or universe buster (he's only galaxy duh)? Why are people talking about xeno goku now?

QuakingStar
Regular

Post by QuakingStar » Thu May 09, 2019 9:31 pm

Xeno Goku is not from the actual GT timeline, he is simply from a timeline where he achieved Super Saiyan 4 and fought the Shadow Dragons at one point. There is no proof he was ever wished back to being a kid, nor that he ever left with Shenron for 100 years, only GT Goku from the actual GT timeline is confirmed to have done that.