Can Dende heals Goku's heart virus ?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

GoodboiRaditz

Can Dende heals Goku's heart virus ?

Post by GoodboiRaditz » Thu May 21, 2020 1:50 am

Just a queation that's been going through my mind today , do you think Dende healing's magic can get rid of the heart virus ? If not , what about Boo's magic ? He healed a blind kid in the anime , do you think it's possible?

theherodjl
I Live Here

Re: Can Dende heals Goku's heart virus ?

Post by theherodjl » Thu May 21, 2020 3:25 am

Dende's healing, like with senzus, doesn't work on diseases or repair a compromised immune system. It merely undoes physical injuries and restores stamina. Boo's magic on the otherhand, could cure Goku of the heart virus and any other condition so as long as he is still alive. Then we got Whis who can alter a being's body & soul in whatever way he desires because he has reality-altering abilities. The DB's could also do it but why they never used them to do so is unclear.
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think:

Lionel
I Live Here

Re: Can Dende heals Goku's heart virus ?

Post by Lionel » Thu May 21, 2020 12:59 pm

Agreed with theherodjl. Dende's ability seems to orientate itself towards healing physical trauma and stamina rather than curing someone of a bodily affliction like a pathogen or virus. However, he should have Materialisation Sorcery like others of his class and profession. Why couldn't Dende replace the infected regions of Goku's body with new organs and such? We know Kami was able to restore Chaozu's body after the Saiyan arc so it should doable.